Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

e: I can't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

just realised that Orton/Lesnar at Summerslam last year has, in retrospect, become one of the best matches of last year b/c it involved Brock Lesnar elbowing a racist in the head until he spilled his brainjuice onto the floor

a shining example of antifascist action. God bless you Brock Lesnar

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Venomous posted:

just realised that Orton/Lesnar at Summerslam last year has, in retrospect, become one of the best matches of last year b/c it involved Brock Lesnar elbowing a racist in the head until he spilled his brainjuice onto the floor

a shining example of antifascist action. God bless you Brock Lesnar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd4g2TJaUpQ&t=85s

whatever you do don't scroll back 20 or so seconds tho

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

brock is homophobic.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Cavauro posted:

brock is homophobic.

Brock isn't afraid of anything!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Perhaps The God really did bless him

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Cavauro posted:

brock is homophobic.

true. so is AJ Styles

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

johnny gargano eats live dogs.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Are live dogs sandwiches?

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Endless Mike posted:

Are live dogs sandwiches?

Meat In The Middle

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Cavauro posted:

brock is homophobic.

Brock spends his life getting super sweaty and rubbing his barely clothed body up against other men. Does that sound homophobic?

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
Can someone idiot-parse what Randy did for me? Twitter and whatever Black Lives Matter is don't make sense to me. Not well enough versed in Internet things I'm afraid.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Black Lives Matter isn't really an internet thing. It's a national movement to try to stop cops killing black people

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

magnum_valentino posted:

Can someone idiot-parse what Randy did for me? Twitter and whatever Black Lives Matter is don't make sense to me. Not well enough versed in Internet things I'm afraid.

He agrees with people who think Black Lives Matter is just an anti-white organization.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

anyway, I derailed this thread, so here's some wrestling twitter content https://twitter.com/KarlAndersonWWE/status/854022801442951168

twenty years from now King Maxel, Owen Steen and Karl's son will be in a triple threat for something or other, and we can look back and know that this. this is the moment that everything began.

Venomous fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Apr 17, 2017

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

oldpainless posted:

Brock spends his life getting super sweaty and rubbing his barely clothed body up against other men. Does that sound homophobic?

Also he's really into kissing other sweaty men!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

magnum_valentino posted:

lol

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Is Ramp Snake also racist? This is important.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

magnum_valentino posted:

The American voter

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I don't like trolls. write that down in your little notebook.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

great now i have to start saying randy orton was always good

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

Is Ramp Snake also racist? This is important.

Ramp Snake is pure, but not in the weird racial purity way.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013

That DICK! posted:

The American voter

See, I'm not from America and I've never heard of Black Lives Matter.

Sorry, I think the way I phrased the last post came across wrong. I didn't mean that I disagreed or agreed with what Randy was retweeting, just that I literally didn't understand what those tweets, and the retweeting, meant. What their words actually mean in context.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
I also don't use the internet and haven't consumed any sort of media for the last three years, don't feel bad

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Cavauro posted:

brock is homophobic.

And the universe punished him with rotten guts

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Oh poor old Brockles, thought of sesame seeds and died

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
brock lesnar got a dick tattooed on his chest to probe how manly he is

e: that was meant to say prove but I'm quite taken with that autocorrect error too

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013

mactheknife posted:

I also don't use the internet and haven't consumed any sort of media for the last three years, don't feel bad

Aye, sure.

Is it possible to get a serious answer on Something Awful? Like to the non-rhetorical question- what did Randy Orton say or do that was racist?

Is the answer just "he agrees with another racist"? That would do, like.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

magnum_valentino posted:

Aye, sure.

Is it possible to get a serious answer on Something Awful? Like to the non-rhetorical question- what did Randy Orton say or do that was racist?

Not sure why people feel the need to be so lovely but there we are.

Pro tip: Ask people outside of the US what the Black Lives Matter movement was about and the majority won't be able to tell you. Sorry America.

Essentially yes, Randy retweeted people who have racist views, probably because Randy is dumb.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dromal phrenia posted:

great now i have to start saying randy orton was always good

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Apr 17, 2017

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

specifically about their racism, yes. its pretty simple

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

magnum_valentino posted:

Aye, sure.

It's this

Aphrodite posted:

He agrees with people who think Black Lives Matter is just an anti-white organization.

and he has also previously said similar things himself (at the time of a viral protest, if I recall correctly). Basically touting the Blue Lives Matter mentality, which is essentially that cops are important and should be allowed to decide who lives and dies at any moment, even if the person is unarmed and pleading to live, especially if said person isn't white.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

magnum_valentino posted:

Sheriff Clarke cant be racist, he is a black person.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

black lives matter is a movement that protests perceived overuses of force by police when it comes to dealing with black suspects, shooting them for either minor crimes or no crime at all. randy orton was retweeting people saying that because a black guy shot an old man, black lives matter is full of poo poo. this is obviously an absurd and racist sentiment.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013

DrVenkman posted:

Pro tip: Ask people outside of the US what the Black Lives Matter movement was about and the majority won't be able to tell you. Sorry America.

Essentially yes, Randy retweeted people who have racist views, probably because Randy is dumb.

Thanks bud.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Cavauro posted:

johnny gargano eats live dogs.

I didn't know Gargano was a Malenko

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

DrVenkman posted:

Hi I live outside the US and know what BLM is

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

You cannot convince me that people whose latest favorite meme is Holocaust Denial are bothered by government-funded killings of minorities.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

rare Magic card l00k posted:

You cannot convince me that people whose latest favorite meme is Holocaust Denial are bothered by government-funded killings of minorities.

Yeah people joking about an absurd sign from an event is the same as a thing Orton actually just did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rare Magic card l00k posted:

The meme only happened because some guy randomly had by far the most bizarre sign seen on screen since Face gently caress Me Finn, which also became a meme