Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Cannondellah posted:

ITT: Anyone with opinions differing from ours is an idiot, no wonder you faggots lost. Enjoy living in all white gated neighborhoods while you keep preaching about how great tolerance and diversity are.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
Piiiiisssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Picnic Princess posted:

Blind Pineapple posted:

Oh, here's an Easter leftover.

HELL YEAH

I literally said the exact same thing in what can only be described as an ALL CAPS voice, then I scrolled down to read exactly what I had just said.

Basically what I'm trying to say is

Cannondellah posted:

ITT: Anyone with opinions differing from ours is an idiot

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lottery of Babylon posted:

My blood can save all of you in this mass.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Lottery of Babylon posted:

I'm left handed and have O-neg blood. My blood can save all of you in this mass. But most of what flows in you would kill me. Such is equality. We lefty's are the most oppressed minority on the planet. We are a post racial minority. And we will have our rights honored. We will have our voices heard. Ra ra zis boom pa! Death to the right handed desk! Death to a world built by the oppressive masculine strictures of the right handed mass!
This but unironically.

Being left handed sucks.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

is he grabbing jesus by the pussy?

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
I made a joke about David Duke being relevant again on a YouTube video of something from Reagan Youth's A Collection of Pop Classics album which has a David Duke joke on the cover. I figured doing that on a video for a far left, explicitly anti-racist punk band would be safe. NOPE. The comment got piled on by David Duke defenders telling me not to fall for the lamestream media lies about Duke.

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
https://youtu.be/hkZir1L7fSY

Comments hurt.

Why is globalist the go-to word for some right-wing people on the Internet nowadays? Is this a thing more specific to the internet, or does the globalist thing exist outside of social media?

And why do I see spots sometimes?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
It's (((Globalist))) because they understand how insane they sound when they are talking about jews.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

somekindofguy posted:

https://youtu.be/hkZir1L7fSY

Comments hurt.

Why is globalist the go-to word for some right-wing people on the Internet nowadays? Is this a thing more specific to the internet, or does the globalist thing exist outside of social media?

And why do I see spots sometimes?

You see if you care about a thing happening in not America you are Not Putting America first. Its the same hate for the evil UN that America is giving away its power too.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Globalism

Choke this down.

Solvalou
Aug 31, 2001

somekindofguy posted:

Why is globalist the go-to word for some right-wing people on the Internet nowadays?

Because "friend of the family lover" is no longer fashionable, I guess.

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:
Globalism is not to be confused with the pure notion of immigration; you also have to consider elements such as interventionism. I mean, globalism has been used as an excuse for the US to become the global police force and that has not worked out particularly well.

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

I made a joke about David Duke being relevant again on a YouTube video of something from Reagan Youth's A Collection of Pop Classics album which has a David Duke joke on the cover. I figured doing that on a video for a far left, explicitly anti-racist punk band would be safe. NOPE. The comment got piled on by David Duke defenders telling me not to fall for the lamestream media lies about Duke.

Oh god, I shouldn't be surprised, but people are actually defending a former KKK Dragon and claiming that things said about him are lies?

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

jadebullet posted:

Oh god, I shouldn't be surprised, but people are actually defending a former KKK Dragon and claiming that things said about him are lies?

Yep. Including one claiming he can't be racist because he supports Arabs when they fight against Israel.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Okay, Trump is like 6'2". Is Jesus supposed to be 7 feet tall in that picture?

The first draft probably had them at equal heights, but it looked like Trump was making out with our Savior so they had to give the Lord Almighty basketball player proportions to compensate.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Manic X posted:

Globalism is not to be confused with the pure notion of immigration; you also have to consider elements such as interventionism. I mean, globalism has been used as an excuse for the US to become the global police force and that has not worked out particularly well.

Globalism is among other things the idea of prioritizing a world scheme as opposed to focusing on a single nation. Often at the expense of individual nations. Depending on how far down you want to pull the tinfoil hat is also branches out into the idea of watering down the white race with other "inferior" races to create a new slave race that is physically capable but weaker psychically and so easier to control by the Jews/Soros/Monsanto/Rothschilds. Which does a lot to explain why good white guys get friend zoned while the white girls hang out with thugs.

It's really the Baskin Robbins of conspiracy theories. It has a flavor for everyone.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Krispy Kareem posted:

He is infinitely tall.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Little known fact, Jesus only became the messiah because he won a dunk contest.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Stoatbringer posted:

He is 900 feet tall.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Blind Pineapple posted:

I call this series "nice meltdown." Also, it should be noted that nobody in the previous posts was named "Susan."

:eyepop:

Good golly! What triggered this conservative snowflake's amazing meltdown? I also love that this shitheel doesn't realize "fruitloop" used in this context is a homophobic​ slur.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Krispy Kareem posted:

The first draft probably had them at equal heights, but it looked like Trump was making out with our Savior so they had to give the Lord Almighty basketball player proportions to compensate.

Ironically, Trump would probably be pissed that he's not depicted at least as tall as Our Lord and Saviour.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Stoatbringer posted:

He is 911 feet tall.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Even​ people who like Trump are Napoleoning his dumpy rear end lol

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

SwitchbladeKult posted:

:eyepop:

Good golly! What triggered this conservative snowflake's amazing meltdown?

Clickbait article about how much Trump's Mar-A-Lago trips cost.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
How do the ultra-religious Trump supporters justify Trump being totally non-religious and committing actions about as un-Christian as you can imagine?

That's not snark, I'm really curious how they reconcile that to themselves, especially when they just spent 8 years calling for Obama's blood because they thought he wasn't a Christian

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Because he said the Bible was his favorite book. That and he green lights all the dumb poo poo the radical religious right demands be done.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Low Desert Punk posted:

How do the ultra-religious Trump supporters justify Trump being totally non-religious and committing actions about as un-Christian as you can imagine?

That's not snark, I'm really curious how they reconcile that to themselves, especially when they just spent 8 years calling for Obama's blood because they thought he wasn't a Christian

God works though us imperfect tools.

And he's a white dude.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Low Desert Punk posted:

I've heard a lot of "He'll stack the supreme court to over turn Roe v wade"

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫
Want your hat signed? gently caress you.

http://i.imgur.com/UkBm3s3.mp4

Also check out the secret service guy trying to watch all the hands at once.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Avenging_Mikon posted:

he's a white dude.

This, duh. Are you even paying attention??

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Low Desert Punk posted:

They didn't actually care if Obama was really a Christian or not it was just a way to rationalize their hatred for him that required no substantive reasons based on policy or effectiveness as a leader. That and to cover up all that naked racism.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
there are plenty of things to hate about trump, but for some reason the worst thing about him to me is that stupid loving macho handshake. It's so obnoxious. I wish someone would just pull back and send him toppling over because he's an obese 70 year old man.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy
In response to a cosplay pic of one of those star wars alien ladies

And many, many more responses like these

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Jmcrofts posted:

In response to a cosplay pic of one of those star wars alien ladies

And many, many more responses like these

Did you PM all of them?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Seraphic74/status/854060421246013440
https://twitter.com/jimdad1967/status/853897171858534401
https://twitter.com/HFemtard/status/853780803808931841

https://twitter.com/fox8news/status/853845627054247936

Mr Ice Cream Glove has a new favorite as of 22:41 on Apr 17, 2017

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Low Desert Punk posted:

there are plenty of things to hate about trump, but for some reason the worst thing about him to me is that stupid loving macho handshake. It's so obnoxious. I wish someone would just pull back and send him toppling over because he's an obese 70 year old man.

Has he met Modi yet?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I still can't get used to fox being too left for these people now.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Fathis Munk posted:

I still can't get used to fox being too left for these people now.

Fox got left behind in the inevitable power creep of the alt right.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
If you seriously regard FOX news as a left-leaning news-outlet, then you were probably hanged in Germany or Poland sometime around 1946.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
It's a local affiliate you dinguses