Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

it's cool that the twin calls you rude for cutting off her lines when browsing through the compendium too fast.

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
Going on confidant dates the whole month of December has revived my interest. There are some nice character bits after you've maxed the links.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

sixth party member's all out attack screen is so good

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

R. Guyovich posted:

sixth party member's all out attack screen is so good

all those are so extremely good that I cannot choose

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i always say the nice options to mishima so i assume the final event will be him wearing my skin

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
I kinda wish the game actually used the word "fascism" to describe the overall ideology of the main antagonists, since it's not just accurate but would kinda bring attention to the political ideas it's dealing with. It kind of reminds me of Yang Wen-Li from Legend of the Galactic Heroes, but combined with the whole "Story of Job" thing that they borrowed from P2.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
spent all my money on experimental medicine and maids

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

elf help book posted:

i always say the nice options to mishima so i assume the final event will be him wearing my skin

There's at least a couple events where it's impossible to be nice, you can just manage your meanness level.

I went back and bought the collector edition and the interior of the Shujin school tote is the same design as the uniform pants and it made me really happy to unzip it and see that.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

elf help book posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Perfect

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lmfao

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I wish I could've taken screenshots of this in game but I had to settle for hunting through youtube videos (contains late game palace pics): http://imgur.com/a/0SdLY

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I just found out the Dr raises guts but my guts isn't high enough to hang out with her lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
One way to increase your guts that's kinda funny is to study for hours at the diner while ordering just coffee - because only a ballsy jerk would do that.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
two game overs to King frost in the December dungeon..... his power is incredible.....

when you knock him down, ryuji declares that it's time for cake tho

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
this game overs are harsh because the game turns into old school smt save room availability which I love and I laughed at my defeats to that clown

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao when you can hear the girls trying on swimsuits and pushing their boobs around Ryuji's idle animation is constantly swapping which leg he has crossed and wiggling uncomfortably in his chair.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Now that I have SP accessories doing dungeons in one day has become almost trivial. Had to stop playing midway thru the fourth dungeon last night due to work but, I'm loving it. I might kick the difficulty up to hard depending how the rest of the run goes

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lmfao when you can hear the girls trying on swimsuits and pushing their boobs around Ryuji's idle animation is constantly swapping which leg he has crossed and wiggling uncomfortably in his chair.

Lmao. Ryuji ftw. I stayed up way too late playing this last night but I beat the fourth palace and maxed out my first confidant (Ryuji of course)

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Now that I have SP accessories doing dungeons in one day has become almost trivial. Had to stop playing midway thru the fourth dungeon last night due to work but, I'm loving it. I might kick the difficulty up to hard depending how the rest of the run goes

The SP accessories definitely help a lot, with the most expensive ones a lot of the time you'll regain more SP in a turn than you use.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love the whole Thieves cast in this one. Well same with P3 and 4 too. Yusuke is my fave

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

yusuke wore a freaking hoodie to the beach

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I love the whole Thieves cast in this one. Well same with P3 and 4 too. Yusuke is my fave

I lolled last night when Yusuke took me to the church and made me pose like Jesus on the cross

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i love yusuke so much

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i dont have death arcana up enough to have sp items but 4th dungeon was much much easier than the 3rd anyway

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Pablo Gigante posted:

I lolled last night when Yusuke took me to the church and made me pose like Jesus on the cross

lol I got to this part last night too

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

i dont have death arcana up enough to have sp items but 4th dungeon was much much easier than the 3rd anyway

Yeah 4 was way easier for sure, more safe rooms and less time between them, and each section was kind of its own self-contained thing. I really like how they change up the dungeons

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Haha yes

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I dont think there will be an rpg for the foreseeable future that is as good as Persona 5. [I comically do not see the twin boulders labeled "SMTV" and "DQXI" rolling down an incline straight for me]

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lmao haru owns. "sure let's rent out the legally distinct from disneyland amusement park for a night"

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Going to wife Hifume

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Going to wife Hifume

She's so good

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Hizke posted:

She's so good

I wish she was a party member

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm probably gonna end up going with Ann.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I'm probably gonna end up going with Ann.

I was thinking this but lately I've been thinking Makoto since it seems to be the most canon based on some of the cutscenes so far

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

I was thinking this but lately I've been thinking Makoto since it seems to be the most canon based on some of the cutscenes so far

Makoto = snitch. She's hanging out with the cool kids but she's still a square at heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Can I date the doctor

• Locked thread