Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Atoramos posted:

Really though if they were building a terminator the hands would be guns and not hands that can hold guns.

Or why not both? Have a terminator that can open doors and pick stuff up, but also have 6 other sets of gunlimbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I did a thing posted:

Don't want to wish him to lose any right to see his kids, though.

i do

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

FAUXTON posted:

This is the dumbest thing I've seen this morning and yes I have read the UK thread.

What's going on over there? Anything fun?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

prefect posted:

What's going on over there? Anything fun?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

:cripes:

Jove
Jun 18, 2004

He doesn't come to us...we go to him...BOW DOWN, SLAVE.
Watching MSNBC to witness Feinstein *chastising* a constituent for pushing single payer. I called her office immediately to let her know that the old guard needs to GET ITS poo poo TOGETHER AND OBSTRUCT.

I live in Brooklyn. I may have too much time on its hands.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Yeah robots using hand guns seems pretty dumb, they should just have gun hands or gun nipples or something or making GBS threads dick nipple guns.

I found it because I'm cool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHh4qCjn3xQ

please tell me how hilarious the prank vid was, I can't really watch it right now.

it's just your standard coal rollers with a train horn in their truck honking loudly at people. TBH he deserved a cup of hot oil

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

FabioClone posted:

A small group of shitposters, dehumanized to the hypernormalization, must re-accommodate their dying forum to protect it from the Net Neutralizers.

De-operationalize, and jack in

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

thats the opposite of making it right lol

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
If Pepsi makes a logo so good that Trump resigns I will switch brands immediately

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Atoramos posted:

Really though if they were building a terminator the hands would be guns and not hands that can hold guns.

did arnold have shotgun hands or did he hold a shotgun

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

10 bucks says those Boeing jobs magically reappear in SC where the workforce there just overwhelming rejected a union because MUH DUES

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

I did a thing posted:

I hope he loses his show.

Don't want to wish him to lose any right to see his kids, though.

he shoots it outta his house and uploads it to youtube who is gonna fire him from his show

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

terminator robots should have guns in their mouths like snatchers

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al! posted:

his hands were shotgun compatible

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Al! posted:

thats the opposite of making it right lol

more like making right by kylie jenner who is probably very mad and demanding more money somehow in some stupid way

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Al! posted:

But you see, Terminators are supposed to sneak in and smash everyone up

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I like how the "good" math stat explains its own presence on that flyer

v elegant imo

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

his hands were shotgun compatible

Also note their backwards compatibility

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he shoots it outta his house and uploads it to youtube who is gonna fire him from his show

In the sense that his audience abandons hims when he says, "ITS ALL A lovely GIMMICK".

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Atoramos posted:

I don't think the resistance would all the dudes with gunhands trying to sneak into their base.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I can't confirm any of this right now... But a list of possible reasons I'm being called to the White House and Senate include:

1) whether or not to publicly declare anime a mistake
2) confirm whether everyone in C-SPAM is a single poster and/or being paid by Soros
3) discuss whether goonfleet is capable of taking out North Korea
4) the enemies ability to sabotage our Zords
5) discussing the transition of power from Trompf to Lastgirl
6) labeling mangosteen as a class a drug
7) basement/stair safety standards
8) I'm being appointed as the official ambassador to cyberspace
9) formal deceleration that nite crew is better than day crew
10) equal rights for waifus

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Shageletic posted:

gently caress its really depressing and also kinda nice to see all the poo poo you thought over the last couple of years was right

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/17/books/shattered-charts-hillary-clintons-course-into-the-iceberg.html

Need to get my hands on this book.

yeah, i've been reading what i can of the book and if even half of the implications in it hold water, we were hosed no matter who got elected in 2016. trump is a lying, corrupt, incompetent nepotist, but clinton rolled twice as deep in cronyism while shedding probably half of the incompetence. her campaign apparently reeked of entitlement, presumption, and pleasing the boss more than any sort of mastery, merit, or maneuvering. we probably wouldn't even be any less hosed in terms of foreign policy because while her supporters proudly proclaim that she's written the book on exerting both soft and hard power over the globe, three quarters of that book is plagiarized directly from henry kissenger's book on the matter. donny t doesn't have a book and is in essence smearing his butthole on the globe and nuking whatever happens to be under his chode when his anus prolapses and that's terrible, but i'm actually hard pressed to call it objectively worse than calmly planned and diabolically executed forever proxy wars in all 4 hemispheres.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

10 bucks says those Boeing jobs magically reappear in SC where the workforce there just overwhelming rejected a union because MUH DUES

I look forward to reading more in depth articles about workers losing their arms and legs and getting crushed in factory equipment like the good old days!

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

if your robot doesn't have hands where every finger tip can open and fire bullets, get the gently caress out of here with your weak rear end poo poo

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
can God make a Pepsi logo so good that even he can't believe how good it is?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

This concept is making me die inside

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

https://twitter.com/greg_jenner

Sorry for doxxing squizzle.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Louisgod posted:

can God make a Pepsi logo so good that even he can't believe how good it is?

God drinks RC

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Robots should have a bullet backpack connected to a shoulder mount minigun.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

FTFY

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
it's cool that we're like two steps away from making Bonebreaker from the Marvel comics a reality. I really liked that toy when I was a kid.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
You do that give em gun arms because if the gun malfunctions then no gun but if they have normal arms you just give them a new gun or they pick up a dead enemy gun. This is basic robot war tactics come on people

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

wouldnt the punisher be the guy killing corrupt cops who get away with murder

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

seems like it should be like the judge badge from dredd

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I did a thing posted:

In the sense that his audience abandons hims when he says, "ITS ALL A lovely GIMMICK".

oh yknow he just said that in court cos he needed to etc etc glug glug glug this kool aid is refreshing i live a life untroubled by cognition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I unironcally believe that cops would like to be the Punisher.

• Locked thread