Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

why would you order fries and entree at mcdonalds and not make it an extra value meal, you get the drink for like 40 cents

Because sodie pop is a garbage drink that ed balls would have to pay me 40 cents to drink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

eonwe posted:

i remember when the feds let some insane people dig their own graves after taking over federal property and incriminating themselves on video, online, etc for weeks and they had a slam dunk case and the were promptly found not guilty

reality has unraveled and everything is determined by pure chance at this juncture

wait was this what happened with those oregon squatter redneck guys?

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Duscat posted:

we're not even remotely ready for even a partial victory over death, so it's fortunate that no such thing is actually coming anytime soon

a race of immortal cyborg rich people spreading infinitely into the cosmos beyond earth is easily a worse possible outcome of the human story than nuclear suicide

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

yeah

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

fits my needs posted:

*injects blood of young boys daily in hopes to live forever*

I'm curious to meet the doctor who signed off on this one. So let me get this straight, you want to try out the Dracula longevity plan? Sounds like a sound idea to me. Let's get you transfused on a weekly basis. While you're at it, please sign these forms absolving me of any liability for the unlikely event of a fatal transfusion related reaction.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

paranoid randroid posted:

2017 is so stupid, you guys

2017 owns

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

Nenonen posted:

Mary Ann Cotton murdered 21 people, including 11 of her own children and three of her husbands. But for all her faults she was also history's first female serial killer.

Wasn't Locusta the Poisoner the first recorded female serial killer?

https://murdermetal.bandcamp.com/track/locusta

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i propose we give Kendrick Lamar first go at the immortality serum

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

shiksa posted:

infowars has been missing out on the family court market for awhile

new male vitality pills will contain pheromones specifically tuned to the sensibilities of corrupt liberal judges at family court.

These pills will be red, right?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

im_sorry posted:

Wasn't Locusta the Poisoner the first recorded serial killer?

https://murdermetal.bandcamp.com/track/locusta

no, that's a dark souls boss

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

Lol, punching some 95lb woman is the epitomy of manliness. God these guys are such pussies. I'll be they do that cartoony thing where they pick a fight, but first look for the wussiest person to do it to so they can score an easy hit

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

tenderjerk posted:

why would you order fries and entree at mcdonalds and not make it an extra value meal, you get the drink for like 40 cents

He was wanting to lose weight. He ended up losing some just moments later! Success!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

ya

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

mannerup posted:

more from the alex jones hearing (via Charlie Warzel)
  • Fascinating moment here: Jury not in courtroom but Kelly Jones' attys arguing over which Infowars/Jones clips to enter into evidence.
  • The 1st clip = Alex w/ his son Rex at an event where there is a dartboard with Hilary Clinton's face on it - arguing he's indoctrinating son
  • The judge did NOT allow that clip into evidence. AJ's lawyers argued that there'd be Hillary Clinton fans on jury.
  • the next clip is of an FB Live vid of Jones at inauguration on the street arguing w/ woman and yelling "blow your rear end of the map" at camera
  • Judge: "I will not make this case about Jones & his political views" KJ aty: 'offering this for how he interacts'/ is disrespectful of women
  • KJ's lawyer says that Infowars clips aren't about politics but about "disregulated" behavior (of which KJ is being accused)
  • Next clip is of Alex Jones on Washington Mall before inauguration, slurring words. "i'm gonna go piss on some tree" he says in clip
  • Judge will allow the clips as long as they take out Jones saying "1776 will commence again" because it's political

hahaha

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/sarahjeong/status/854400326404681728

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

Yeah, the flaw was that they were tried only by other methhead loonies who acquitted them based on their belief that the government was being "arrogant" in pointing out how obviously guilty they are

Well one person on the jury thought that the evidence was conclusive so they had him replaced with someone who agreed to acquit lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I took philosophy courses in college and my opinion was that reality is knowable, but 2016 and 2017 have shattered my view of reality

its not knowable

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

fits my needs posted:

Becoming an engineer must break people's brains

they were already broken which is why they became engineers

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

hes garbage

"alex you need to be a father man, its time to let it go"

'just let it go? Huh? Just let it go? Just LET IT FREAKIN GO? OBAMA SET YOU UP TO DO THIS DIDNT HE? IM SMELLING SULFUR OFF OF YOU oval office!!!! *ahem* Excuse me, folks. I apologize"

"who are you talking to, Alex?"

"What? Oh nothing you whore of satan, you're not getting my kids you wildebeest! You know what I do to wildebeest like you huh?! hah? I EAT THEM. I LIKE MEAT. WILDEBEEST MEAT! I LIKE TO EAT."

"Alex, focus. The kids?"

"I LIKE TO EAT THEM TOO!"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

yeah the feds' case was "look at all this evidence we have, from the many, many moles we had inside their organization"

the defense responded with "well there were like 10 people there so are you saying you had so many moles that you were entrapping us?

feds said "no and we won't prove it" and the jury said to pull around to the 2nd window

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

It'll be cool as heck when we scale back H1-B visas and it turns out we can't do anything smart or sciencey or hire people in the tech and power sectors because Americans don't go into STEM programs anymore

im p sure thats not the situation and the reality of h1b hiring offshorig silicon valley techbroing and the costs of nigh-essential consumer goods like cell phones are all in a big ol clusterfuck where everyone w any power at all is screwing everyone else as hard as they can

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Yeah Alex Jones is definitely getting those kids and he is going to do a terrible job raising them because he only wants them to spite his ex wife

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
lol this is part of a chain where this guy is canvassing in that Georgia district:

https://twitter.com/travisjnichols/status/854403453992529920

dems are pathetic

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

eonwe posted:

I took philosophy courses in college and my opinion was that reality is knowable, but 2016 and 2017 have shattered my view of reality

its not knowable

Yeah i bet my teachers who gave me zeroes for answering everything with "yeag but how can we even know, like, anythibg?" feel pretty dumb right now

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
What a day for this to become a meme:

:allears:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/cwarzel/status/854403435365629953

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

Yeah, the flaw was that they were tried only by other methhead loonies who acquitted them based on their belief that the government was being "arrogant" in pointing out how obviously guilty they are

Well one person on the jury thought that the evidence was conclusive so they had him replaced with someone who agreed to acquit lol

Lol at anyone that thinks the justice system isn't tiered by how much money you have at your disposal. Also race

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

I really hoping that the ex-wife's attorneys use the clip of Jones calling Sandy Hook a false flag as evidence

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

deathbysnusnu posted:

I'm curious to meet the doctor who signed off on this one. So let me get this straight, you want to try out the Dracula longevity plan? Sounds like a sound idea to me. Let's get you transfused on a weekly basis. While you're at it, please sign these forms absolving me of any liability for the unlikely event of a fatal transfusion related reaction.

When you're rich enough you don't have to bother with health insurance you can get the doctor to do whatever you want, and if they piss you off you just buy out the loving hospital wing and put your own drat doctors in there.

Rich people are forever making doctors or even entire medical fields chase after their pet issue no matter how bonkers because "hey, that person has money".

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

rebirth therapy, but instead of a womb, a burrito

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!
Earlier today I made a post asking why the facebook killer ordered a 20 piece chicken mcnuggets and fries, and why he didn't just order the extra value meal. I now realize that you cannot get a 20 piece extra value meal, only 10 piece.

I regret the error.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

so thats just a thing he does occasionally huh

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

MysteriousStranger posted:

When you're rich enough you don't have to bother with health insurance you can get the doctor to do whatever you want, and if they piss you off you just buy out the loving hospital wing and put your own drat doctors in there.

Rich people are forever making doctors or even entire medical fields chase after their pet issue no matter how bonkers because "hey, that person has money".

Michael Jacksons cardiology trained doctor who used propofol without an airway for insomnia rings a bell.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Alex Jones got all the mannerisms of a deeply schizophrenic guy who thinks hes a werewolf

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

pathetic little tramp posted:

lol this is part of a chain where this guy is canvassing in that Georgia district:

https://twitter.com/travisjnichols/status/854403453992529920

dems are pathetic

that makes me want to die. what does it matter if you vote for the winner or the loser

you are recording your support for a person who goes with your views you stupid loving demcuck

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

2017 as gently caress sir this is a mcdonalds please wait while we call the fbi for the active manhunt you're the subject of while you're trying to order sir SIR EXCUSE ME

are they bringing back the szechuan or did that die quick

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

alnilam posted:

Yeah i bet my teachers who gave me zeroes for answering everything with "yeag but how can we even know, like, anythibg?" feel pretty dumb right now

ya

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

please tell me he's kidding and everyone involved in the Wendy Davis clusterfuck was actually shot into the sun. right?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

if we don't get to see this video, then its final proof that god exists and that he hates us

• Locked thread