Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

lol, are there going to be schools named after donald j. trump? airports? ships?

Trump put his name on steaks even though he likes them nuked to oblivion so odds are yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

EvilJoven posted:

This is why I'm not saving for retirement. I can either have fun and be poor later, or scrimp and save and put off having fun now and probably still be poor or dead later.

So gently caress it I'm almost done my pilots license and I'm spending all my money on bikes and poo poo.

I'm going to empty my 401k and buy a kilo of coke and a used Ferrari.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

scrubs season six posted:

I'm going to empty my 401k and buy a kilo of coke and a used Ferrari.

get a new corvette or GTR instead you'll have more money for hookers and steak

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Oscar Wild posted:

Good call. It has a wide bottom, is old and out of touch with how things are done today, it only works some of the time...what else am I missing?

Poor radar coverage above.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Cthulu Carl posted:

Poor radar coverage above.

Did most of its work in the 70s and has been a money sink since then.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

The Navy actually has some sense of shame, so there probably won't be a U.S.S. Donald Trump (there's no U.S.S. Richard Nixon and he was actually in the Navy)

There will definitely be middle schools named after him someday though, lol

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

DJT Youth Correctional Facility

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Donald J. Trump Timeshare Salesman Acadamy

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Donald J Trump World's Greatest Naval Battleship of Bigly Freedom

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Donald J Trump Fallout Shelter

Donald J Trump Mutation Elimination Center

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Donald J Trump Batting Cages

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Donald J Trump Involuntary Jobs Camp For Making America Great Again

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
The Donald J Trump Mental Health Hospital For SAD! People

Dizz posted:

Donald J Trump World's Greatest Naval Battleship of Bigly Freedom

yes but it's really just a tender boat for a Russian megayacht

Tumble fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Apr 18, 2017

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
Donald J Trump Presidential Library and Filthy Mexican Rapist Petting Zoo

(holy poo poo you people are injuring me i'm lolling so loving hard)

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Quidam Viator posted:

Donald J Trump Presidential Library solitary bookshelf and Filthy Mexican Rapist Petting Zoo

(holy poo poo you people are injuring me i'm lolling so loving hard)

Trump isn't Mexican tho

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Donald J Trump United States Of America Memorial

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.

Lodin posted:

Donald J Trump United States Of America Memorial

they are all winners but this one is the winningest winner

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Donald J Trump's Detention Center For Bad Hombres

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
New take on an old lol

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/853979886721146882

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Why do you wear that President suit?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

It's obviously gonna be the 2075 Donald J Trump US Memorial Wall

Proudly protecting Mexico from the hordes of savage nomadic americans

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Lololololol

quote:

WASHINGTON — As worries deepened last week about whether North Korea would conduct a missile test, the White House declared that ordering an American aircraft carrier into the Sea of Japan would send a powerful deterrent signal and give President Trump more options in responding to the North’s provocative behavior.

quote:

The problem was, the carrier, the Carl Vinson, and the four other warships in its strike force were at that very moment sailing in the opposite direction, to take part in joint exercises with the Australian Navy in the Indian Ocean, 3,500 miles southwest of the Korean Peninsula.

Aircraft Carrier Wasn’t Sailing to Deter North Korea, as U.S. Suggested https://nyti.ms/2pykpOD

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

it doesnt matter about that aircraft carrier because donald trump (the 'president') accidentally said on fox news that the submarines are already there

gj opsec pres

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

haljordan posted:

Lololololol

Aircraft Carrier Wasn’t Sailing to Deter North Korea, as U.S. Suggested https://nyti.ms/2pykpOD

The article is even funnier because what basically amounted to a typo resulted in reports of billions of dollars of military assets heading towards a hostile nuclear power and nobody, at any point, realized that anything was wrong until a week later.

This explains a lot of bombed weddings.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

FuhrerHat posted:

it doesnt matter about that aircraft carrier because donald trump (the 'president') accidentally said on fox news that the submarines are already there

gj opsec pres

ahahah there was probably a boomer captain throwing his hat down and stomping on it, and then he did it again after reading the carriers aren't even coming

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Goa Tse-tung posted:

ahahah there was probably a boomer captain throwing his hat down and stomping on it, and then he did it again after reading the carriers aren't even coming

now this is a lol

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

I'm beginning to suspect this trump fellow is not on the level.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Oscar Wild posted:

Good call. It has a wide bottom, is old and out of touch with how things are done today, it only works some of the time...what else am I missing?

A great ship, the best, really. But it has tiny rudders. SAD!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

haljordan posted:

Lololololol

JFC, there's gross incompetence and then there's not knowing where your carrier battle group is at or where it's heading :stonklol:

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Uh who is the one determining what will be viewed as a deterrent and what will be viewed as an act of escalation? If someone parked a big ol' military boat near the shores of my country I would probably just get even more ready to fight.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
imagine working your whole life to captain an aircraft carrier or nuclear submarine knowing that Donald J Trump is now technically in charge of both what your ship does and what it will attack. now think about how little of a gently caress he gives about being correct in giving statements to the press of your boats intent.

the weirdest part is that now Trump has access to all this stuff but he does not really give a gently caress about any of it. it's kind of like a child fussing all year that he wants a Playstation for Christmas and then when he unwraps it he just takes it around to his friends houses to show it off, but never bothers playing it.

"LOOK AT MY PLAYSTATION!"
"What games does you have?"
"I don't know."

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Stealth Tiger posted:

Uh who is the one determining what will be viewed as a deterrent and what will be viewed as an act of escalation? If someone parked a big ol' military boat near the shores of my country I would probably just get even more ready to fight.

That's not how Awesome 80's Strongman Power-Moves work.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Tumble posted:

imagine working your whole life to captain an aircraft carrier or nuclear submarine knowing that Donald J Trump is now technically in charge of both what your ship does and what it will attack. now think about how little of a gently caress he gives about being correct in giving statements to the press of your boats intent.

the weirdest part is that now Trump has access to all this stuff but he does not really give a gently caress about any of it. it's kind of like a child fussing all year that he wants a Playstation for Christmas and then when he unwraps it he just takes it around to his friends houses to show it off, but never bothers playing it.

"LOOK AT MY PLAYSTATION!"
"What games does you have?"
"I don't know."

Trump doesn't want to DRIVE the truck. He wants to be seen pretending to drive the truck.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Can trump even drive a car

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

haljordan posted:

Can trump even drive a car

if he could he's not allowed to anymore.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Trump is scared of becoming an alcoholic because treatment involves 12 steps

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/854419784250818561

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/854433960566431746
I can't exactly explain it but it really bothers me how much time Trump spends on these elections. Like, gently caress, you're the president of everyone stop screeching about how much you hate democrats and everyone should vote republican

Also that guy lives a mile outside the district and pledged to move back, which he isn't required to do anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

"No Mr President, he climbed the branches of the GOVERNMENT faster than normal"

This is how I think what he was told after this speech.