Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i hope chelsea runs again don jr for hillary's old seat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I hope Chelsea runs in 2020 to save Medicare from the vile Bernie Sanders

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

lol @ the idea that if Chelsea Clinton runs in a primary anyone will be allowed to beat her

no one named clinton will ever win the primary again, lol

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Karl Barks posted:

i hope chelsea runs again don jr for hillary's old seat

oh dear god no

she'd lose and we'd have that rear end in a top hat in power

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

paranoid randroid posted:

i enjoy the idea of making Jim Webb eat avocado toast in front of some cameras

i bet he has Opinions About Vegetarians

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

can you imagine

a trump dynasty?

a line of trump politicians like the kennedys?

im loving freaking out

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i hope that every opponent that webb defeats in the 2020 dem primary he gets to kick out of an apache helicopter while screaming GET OUT!!!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
okay Senator Webb your first campaign stop in Los Angeles is.... Moby's vegan restaurant

*Jim Webb vibrates with silent rage*

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
2020 sounds like around the time JFK Jr would have run assuming he interested in politics by then and not dead

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/MEdwardsVA/status/854064854465998850
https://twitter.com/iglvzx/status/854432059195928576

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Condiv posted:

im loving freaking out

:twisted:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Karl Barks posted:

just a normal face a human being would have

Zhulik posted:

Typical sexist berniebros harassing a woman online

lol y'all have the self awareness of a sea cucumber sometimes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

okay Senator Webb your first campaign stop in Los Angeles is.... Moby's vegan restaurant

*Jim Webb vibrates with silent rage*

jim webb listening to dubstep face

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

bash the fash

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Hillary in San Diego: Since I was a little girl I always only ate burritos with fries.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

haha

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

Shear Modulus posted:

Hillary in San Diego: Since I was a little girl I always only ate burritos with fries in them.

I would actually very much like to hear hillary's fake valley girl accent

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Shear Modulus posted:

Hillary in San Diego: Since I was a little girl I always only ate burritos with fries in them.

White genocide can't happen fast enough.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

If GoFundMe existed in the 40s they'd raise 10 million dollars for Dresden and like 4 dollars total for all the Japanese cities that were firebombed and nuked

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Bernie doing outreach to the community by meeting with Kendrick

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

*hillary goes to sunnyvale*

h-rod: what are you lookin' at my eyes for? i ain't got no candy for you, you see some candy?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Bernie doing outreach to the community by meeting with Kendrick

anna kendrick and kendrick lamar need to team up

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

when the kush hit u

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

(Hillary makes an appearance at Apple HQ) Everyone, Pokemon Go to the polls!

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

zegermans posted:

If GoFundMe existed in the 40s they'd raise 10 million dollars for Dresden and like 4 dollars total for all the Japanese cities that were firebombed and nuked

so, the marshall plan

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
While the picture of Sanders throwing the pistol and fist with Killer Mike is my favorite piece of digital media ever, if he'd gotten Kendrick he would've won

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Karl Barks posted:

when the kush hit u

d*ng!

speakaz so loooooud

weed so looooud

dems so quiet. :geno:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Hillary's barnstorming tour of California in advance of the primary continues. Her packed schedule includes stops at many locations her campaign deems critical, including Apple headquarters, Google headquarters, Facebook headquarters, Tesla headquarters, and George Clooney's house.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

*hillary moves to albequerque*

Hilly: Let me tell you about a young gal. Actually, she's about your age. She lived a long way from here, in a town called New York. And in New York, she was the woman. I mean, when she strolled down the street, all the corner gals would give her the high five, all the finest dudes would smile at her and hope that she would smile back. They called her Slippin' Hilly, and everybody wanted to be her friend.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

While the picture of Sanders throwing the pistol and fist with Killer Mike is my favorite piece of digital media ever, if he'd gotten Kendrick he would've won

In a campaign of people doing cringe fellowkids stuff, I'll never understand why that got a pass, that was almost as bad as pokemon go to the polls.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

13 years ago

quote:

The state that helped push the presidential primary season into a fast-forward frenzy more than a decade ago is now abruptly shifting it into reverse.

quote:

''It defies logic,'' said Robert D. Loevy, a professor of political science at Colorado College and a scholar of presidential primaries. ''You would think in a democracy with a presidency which is the top governing officer that state legislatures would be working hard to see their citizens have as much influence as possible.''

quote:

California backers of the original June date say the three presidential elections with a March primary -- in 1996, 2000 and this year -- show that it failed in reviving California's fortunes. In all three of those elections, either the parties had settled on a nominee before the March primary here or candidates chose to focus their attention on other states that had also moved their primaries forward -- and are much smaller and cheaper to campaign in.

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

zegermans posted:

In a campaign of people doing cringe fellowkids stuff, I'll never understand why that got a pass, that was almost as bad as pokemon go to the polls.

Because that's loving dope

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

honestly the real solution is to just move all the primary voting out to may/june instead of moving them even further back so campaigns get even more interminably long

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Condiv posted:

*hillary moves to albequerque*

Hilly: Let me tell you about a young gal. Actually, she's about your age. She lived a long way from here, in a town called New York. And in New York, she was the woman. I mean, when she strolled down the street, all the corner gals would give her the high five, all the finest dudes would smile at her and hope that she would smile back. They called her Slippin' Hilly, and everybody wanted to be her friend.

Jimmy Would Have Won

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

zegermans posted:

cuz kids like bernie sanders and dont like hillary clinton

idk why thats so hard 2 understand

lil context plz zegermans

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Karl Barks posted:

when the kush hit u

Woah gently caress

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

zegermans posted:

you're out of order, ze germans

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/Anawnnemus/status/854441870168117252

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Al! posted:

cuz kids like bernie sanders and dont like hillary clinton

idk why thats so hard 2 understand

lil context plz zegermans