Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

RaySmuckles posted:

that's a jump ball, for sure

lenny gets refs' love cuz he's just so respectful. they appreciate that poo poo

The great stumbling block in the stride toward complete sickness are those who prefer a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Well that was scary but gently caress it, I will take it.

that's the 2016-17 spurs in a nutshell

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
Kawhi is so loving good its crazy we got him for George Hill.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Akbar posted:

The great stumbling block in the stride toward complete sickness are those who prefer a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice.

dawg, kawhi IS justice

edit: this sideline reporter is loving trash

37pts on 9 for 14 and a perfect 19/19 from the stripe is another impressive night for the silent assassin

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I was never afraid you karmic cowards, we were never actually gonna lose this game, even the Spurs can't blow a lead that bad against an offensively limited team
Ball don't lie

Real test is gonna be in the grindhouse

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

I know for sure that's not the most free throws in a playoff game. Dirk shot like 22/23 in a game back in 2011 iirc in their championship season

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

DeimosRising posted:

I know for sure that's not the most free throws in a playoff game. Dirk shot like 22/23 in a game back in 2011 iirc in their championship season

Trigger warning that poo poo

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

RaySmuckles posted:

kawhi IS justice

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

DeimosRising posted:

Pretty sure they meant shooting 100%

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
didn't D-Wade shoot like 35 in the 2006 finals once?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

A true documentary.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
Patty Mills loses the Spurs that game against a good team or a team not actively getting hosed by the refs.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Pretty sure they meant shooting 100%

Turns out he was 24/24 so i was right anyway

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

RaySmuckles posted:

didn't D-Wade shoot like 35 in the 2006 finals once?

25. The record is Shaq with 39 attempts, then DeAndre with 34. Makes is Dirk's 24/24 game, then Jordan went 23/28, 22/27, and Malone 22/24. Kawhi's 19/19 ranks 20th for makes, some very large number for attempts.

Metapod posted:

Trigger warning that poo poo

OH man it was against OKC wasnt it? That must have been horrific, they couldn't defend him at all. He also went 12/15 with 6 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 blocks and overshadowed a monster Durant game.

DeimosRising fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Apr 18, 2017

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
lmao at Area21 after a big spurs win

prince and garnett most likely loving HATE the spurs

chauncy billups hates the spurs and you can tell he's always so angry when he has to talk about them

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Fizzdale with some veteran level ref manipulation.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
Okay Fizdale, I'll explain it to you. When you get the foul call the shot doesn't count as an attempt.

Conley should have gotten a tech too, but he didn't because of who he is.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Fizdale is mad

hellzno
Jan 15, 2008

Primo
Lol Fizdale going in on the refs. Goddamn. I totally agree with him but this is insane.

His players are gonna play hard for him next game for sure.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Rick posted:

Fizzdale with some veteran level ref manipulation.

he's not happy

edit: although talking about how "conley doesn't go crazy and doesn't get respect because of it" when comparing him to Kawhi "is a robot" Leonard (or even spurs in general) doesn't feel like the strongest point (thought i do agree that plenty of leonard's fouls were indeed superstar calls)

RaySmuckles fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Apr 18, 2017

PremiumBlend
Jun 12, 2002

We did it little buddy...
Fizdale earning his fine here. Oh hell, the walkoff....

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmao chuck

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Bashez posted:

Okay Fizdale, I'll explain it to you. When you get the foul call the shot doesn't count as an attempt.

I was gonna say.

Still, respect Fiz paying 50,000 bucks for a couple free throws in the next game of a series he's going to lose anyway. That's dedication.

hellzno
Jan 15, 2008

Primo
:lol: chuck you're too funny

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

giannis gonna ownzone some raptors

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

does nbatv seriously not have a browser stream that I can watch or am I just missing it in their awful web design

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Crisp Haul lol

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a sucker, a little fucker.
gently caress Demarre Carroll

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
Raps are getting swept, lol. This is a sad sad sad offence.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Thon Maker is a 3-point shooter as a center which is already super valuable, but if he can make great passes like that, yikes eastern conference.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

I think the raps gave what little juju they had to the Leafs

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Brogdon keeps coming up short on those floaters.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Holy poo poo. Monroe got an and one.

And he didn't even yell AND ONE

Confounding Factor
Jul 4, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Why the hell is this game on NBATV? The score is almost 2/3 from the bottom of the screen, it's terrible.

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
Badrick "2Flat" Badderson

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Casey panicking lol

like 3 subs in the span of a minute

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

oh man Casey pulled JV for Jakub already

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
AIIIIIIIIIIRBALL

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I wish we were playing Miami so James Johnson​ could get his revenge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
i forgot how annoying toronto's announcers are

• Locked thread