Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Right now the protest is a skinny kid with a drum screaming about fascism/racism/nazis while the girl behind him plays the chorus all while carrot man dances around them.

It's pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Agag posted:

I'm the plywood shield.

wanna break that shield wall

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Montasque posted:

Right now the protest is a skinny kid with a drum screaming about fascism/racism/nazis while the girl behind him plays the chorus all while carrot man dances around them.

It's pretty good.

Honestly I think this is a way better outcome than another small-scale riot. The alt right shows up in motocross safety gear with weapons and shields, the counterprotest shows up mocking the poo poo out of them with stuff like this.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

So I just found out that there's a Russian, Straight Edge, Nazi, Gangsta Rap group...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtMayiz-18Q

Things you learn on the internet!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

A sizeable group of anti-Spencer protesters have arrived. They look like members of the regular student body, not antifas. There were also three arrests when a fight broke out between Spencer's goons and Antifas.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

where are you watching this at?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

4chan reviews Richard Spencer's speech:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

this is the worst thing i have ever seen and i have looked in the mirror yes

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhmgjIMX_L8

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

BONGHITZ posted:

this is the worst thing i have ever seen and i have looked in the mirror yes

I shut it off as soon as he started talking.

E: According to 4chan he just insulted Auburn's football team, and now he's being yelled at by Southerners for being an ignorant Yankee.

HAHAHAAHA

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Richard Spencer: "YOU HAVE A DEEP CONNECTION WITH ROME! AND ANCIENT GREECE... AND UM BYZANTIUM... AND YOU SUBSTITUTE IT WITH SOME BULLSHIT FOOTBALL GAME!"

Richard Spencer is an anti-sport pussy. I want to give this dork such a wedgie.

Jesus Christ, he's now talking about going to Native reserves and how he feels it's a sin... What is this?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I'm glad to be wrong

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Richard Spencer played too many RPGs and watched too much Anime... Oh and he really loves white people.

That's my big take away from this speech.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

You'd think Spencer would love football since it features exploiting poor black people to destroy their bodies for free on an altar of false promises.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
God Bless the internet

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Montasque posted:

Richard Spencer: "YOU HAVE A DEEP CONNECTION WITH ROME! AND ANCIENT GREECE... AND UM BYZANTIUM... AND YOU SUBSTITUTE IT WITH SOME BULLSHIT FOOTBALL GAME!"

Jesus Christ, he's now talking about going to Native reserves and how he feels it's a sin... What is this?

Spencer gets mainstream press exactly because he's this moist, lispy grad student.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 30 days!)

Montasque posted:

What the Hell does he think the Byzantines did for fun? lmao

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Here's the net effect of Richard Spencer's speech:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

this q and a lol

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

My INCEL no-fap race.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
richard spencer is the best thing to happen to antifa

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Montasque posted:

Here's the net effect of Richard Spencer's speech:

He sucks so bad at this. Alt-right conspiracy heads much assume the "Jew-run media" picked him official alt-rights spokesman on purpose.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Oh yeah bible quotes, oh yeah

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

logikv9 posted:

richard spencer is the best thing to happen to antifa

tbf i'm not sure who the brilliant, well-spoken, physically potent, ideologically pure leader who'd be in charge if it weren't for spencer is

like whoever is the figurehead of the alt-right atm is the best thing to happen to antifa basically

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

So Richard Spencer just called Christianity liberalism.

So to recap: He insulted Football AND Christianity in Auburn Alabama...

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

wizard on a water slide posted:

tbf i'm not sure who the brilliant, well-spoken, physically potent, ideologically pure leader who'd be in charge if it weren't for spencer is

like whoever is the figurehead of the alt-right atm is the best thing to happen to antifa basically

Richard Spencer is better at making people leave the altright than Antifas could ever hope to be.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/juliareinstein/status/854497767124815876

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

wizard on a water slide posted:

Fascism and racism are supposed to be macho ideologies, so basically anyone who doesn't look like %99 of able-bodied men could beat him to death.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Montasque posted:

going to native reserves and doing what?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Montasque posted:

4chan reviews Richard Spencer's speech:

he is trying to sound like a smart person who knows history and culture but he doesnt know jack poo poo except vague race bullshit and stuff from 1st semester history courses. it doesnt help that /pol/tards just want loud angry charasmatic hitler retoric and this psudo intellectual dipshit isn't charismatic at all.

Montasque posted:

So Richard Spencer just called Christianity liberalism.

So to recap: He insulted Football AND Christianity in Auburn Alabama...

lol he really is a hitler lover then. lol.

Agag posted:

He sucks so bad at this. Alt-right conspiracy heads much assume the "Jew-run media" picked him official alt-rights spokesman on purpose.

this. its a game to these people. they want to "trigger" liberals and pretend to be good SS men. not listen to some sackless idiot make poo poo up on stage.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Uncle Wemus posted:

going to native reserves and doing what?

From the sounds of it... He went there to cry about the sins of white people... Richard Spencer is weird.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

honestly. this is one of the few reasons i dont think punching nazis is the best in every situation. shitheads like these people hang themselves on their own bullshit or lack of charisma.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 30 days!)

They all heard he dissed football.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Should not have dissed football

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Dapper_Swindler posted:

he is trying to sound like a smart person who knows history and culture but he doesnt know jack poo poo except vague race bullshit and stuff from 1st semester history courses. it doesnt help that /pol/tards just want loud angry charasmatic hitler retoric and this psudo intellectual dipshit isn't charismatic at all.

Supposedly he has a degree in, and was doing grad work in, history. Seems odd then that he'd praise Greece (child-loving backwater), Rome (multicultural cosmopolitan empire) and Byzantium (degenerate multicultural cosmopolitan empire) as examples of white ethno-states. He also told Roland Martin that ancient Egyptians were white, which I'm sure he read somewhere, but that somewhere was the daily stormer, not a classroom.

Montasque posted:

From the sounds of it... He went there to cry about the sins of white people... Richard Spencer is weird.

People deal with repressed homosexuality in different ways. Da Vinci focused on engineering, medicine, and art. Richard does.... all the stuff that he's doing.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Richard Spencer just got clowned on hard by a young sassy black woman.

She ended by saying "oh one last question... HOW DID IT FEEL TO GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE?"

Even the Pepe boys started laughing.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

who is this berdo who took the mic?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

BONGHITZ posted:

who is this berdo who took the mic?

I think that's Enoch... He has a Jewish wife.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Agag posted:

Supposedly he has a degree in, and was doing grad work in, history. Seems odd then that he'd praise Greece (child-loving backwater), Rome (multicultural cosmopolitan empire) and Byzantium (degenerate multicultural cosmopolitan empire) as examples of white ethno-states. He also told Roland Martin that ancient Egyptians were white, which I'm sure he read somewhere, but that somewhere was the daily stormer, not a classroom.

lol, seriously? where did he study, FuckTard U? like one of the things you learn history is that all ethno nationalists are dumb failsons assholes who lead their countries/states/armies to ruination. also egyptian were either middle eastern or nubian(aka black) depending on the period/dynasty/whatever. then again thats not my area(i dont have one really)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Spencer is currently being trolled by Southern Good Ol Boys because of football.