Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Buzzfeed camera walking around the Karen Handel results party. 80 white people, a black bartender and a black guy working on the sound system.

Also a cake that says "Happy Birthday"

wanna know about those poor black people

what series of events led them to this, the lowest possible moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I love to eat poo poo and be a racist!

wow I feel more punk already!

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

marmot25 posted:

49.999999999999999999%
:eng99:

50% - 1

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Serf posted:

pretty much this

being a reactionary is so cool

i remember the first time i had a hot rear end take... i'll never forget that fateful day

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
haha you say that nazis are bad? well maybe bad things are good *joins evropa*

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Thom and the Heads posted:

conservatism is the new counter culture

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Voting for JEB! is in everyone's self interest!

Especially if you like turtles, and who doesn't?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

A Democrat is holding more than double the votes of the leading Republican in a Georgia district that should have been called by now completely. And we're bitching about it not being a total win YET.

Get some perspective, guys. I know Day Crew is known to be panicky but this happening half a year after a dire election is pretty loving brilliant. Are we really thinking Trump will stop being worse and alienating people?

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

deadgoon posted:

sorry that white people vote in a bloc for their own self-interest instead of the less conscious races who are just like "hmmm... i think i'll vote for the neoliberal imperialist with the ironicly lame memes!!!"

more like dumbgoon

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

logikv9 posted:

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
Billy's lawyer: my client has been subject to a violent smear campaign by THE LEFT!!!!

judge: how

billy's lawyer: they report on him sexually assaulting women

judge: thinkingface

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

In regards to Bill O'Reilly, CNN was reporting that his contract may have had language regarding these issues that will make it easier to get rid of him.

That is hilarious that Fox knew this poo poo was going on and even made their contract reflect it.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

deadgoon posted:

sorry that white people vote in a bloc for their own self-interest instead of the less conscious races who are just like "hmmm... i think i'll vote for the neoliberal imperialist with the ironicly lame memes!!!"

https://www.amazon.com/White-Flight-Atlanta-Conservatism-Politics/dp/0691133867

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

A Democrat is holding more than double the votes of the leading Republican in a Georgia district that should have been called by now completely. And we're bitching about it not being a total win YET.

Get some perspective, guys. I know Day Crew is known to be panicky but this happening half a year after a dire election is pretty loving brilliant. Are we really thinking Trump will stop being worse and alienating people?

yeah, this is good and trump is going to be even less popular in a year. 2018 is going to own

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Imagine being a running Republican and getting less votes than another Republican named Mohammad Ali Bhuiyan

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
a city isn't a real city unless it has a dunkin doughnut

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

In regards to Bill O'Reilly, CNN was reporting that his contract may have had language regarding these issues that will make it easier to get rid of him.

That is hilarious that Fox knew this poo poo was going on and even made their contract reflect it.

it will be hilariouser when somebody sues the poo poo out of fox news for fostering an environment where a bunch of sexual harassers were put into positions where people feared getting fired for reporting on them.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

marmot25 posted:

49.999999999999999999%
:eng99:

isn't it funny that if the results were Ossoff with 49.9% and Handel with 18.3%, it would have to be decided by a runoff election, but the election's popular vote had Trump losing 46-48 and he just got to be president right there?
lol

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/854514376262524928

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
this shits gonna see-saw between 50-51% until dropping to 49.5% at 97% reporting lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/dril/status/854175343456002048

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

yeah thats what happens when u dont do full communism gj libs

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Third World Reggin posted:

a city isn't a real city unless it has a dunkin doughnut

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/AP/status/854504640532156416

:911:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Like 15k more votes in and Ossoff is up from 50.1% to 50.4%

142k votes, with DDHQ expecting 140k to 165k total

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

JosefStalinator posted:

this shits gonna see-saw between 50-51% until dropping to 49.5% at 97% reporting lol

look it takes time to fit all those dem votes in the fireplace

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

No I'm expecting day crew and suck zone types in the district to gently caress off and never vote again because the dreaded DNC and somehow Hillary herself stossed a dolch something fierce by asking for their vote and not winning bigly right away. Ossoff gonna lose in June with lower turnout because of that.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

That's literally what terrorism is

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

:jackbud:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

nice districts reporting

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

JosefStalinator posted:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Ossoff at 50.4%. Huge comeback everything's gonna be alright Trump impeached

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

FAUXTON posted:

No I'm expecting day crew and suck zone types in the district to gently caress off and never vote again because the dreaded DNC and somehow Hillary herself stossed a dolch something fierce by asking for their vote and not winning bigly right away. Ossoff gonna lose in June with lower turnout because of that.

turn ur monitor on

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
lol @ any of the 1200 or so people (so far) who voted for a non-Ossof dem

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

Ossoff at 50.4%. Huge comeback everything's gonna be alright Trump impeached

does this mean Jeb! is president?!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

divekick was a good game

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/854516447900553216

or as i like to call it

super hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

SKULL.GIF posted:

That's literally what terrorism is

Eh, we can't really know what to call it until we get the brown paper bag test results in.

• Locked thread