Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Spacebump posted:

The stream is now playing a mariachi version of Sounds of Silence over the game.

I wish I could hear this so bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
The music video ended with a Celtics playoff promo that says "FORGET THE REGULAR SEASON"

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Dexo posted:

Hey Boston.

Be Humble. Bitch Sit down.

Bulls just win again then win again like Wimbeldon they serve

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Don't worry, Boston has a pick that might be as good as Jimmy Butler someday

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

scottie seems to be enjoying himself

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

R.D. Mangles posted:

this is the funniest loving poo poo in the world

Holmes this means 20 more years of Garpax and Hoi for you, though I guess if that somehow means 2nd round consistently who cares?

Ratzinc
Aug 14, 2004

MY BALLS ARE THE SIZE OF GRAPEFRUITS
Has Horford always been this checked out in the post season?

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Spacebump posted:

LOL now the stream is playing the music video for Everybody Hurts by REM with the Celtics logo in the middle.

tnt should just play this stream instead of whatever game reggie is supposed to call next

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
MY GOD

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Niwrad posted:

Don't worry, Boston has a pick that might be as good as Jimmy Butler someday

TERRY ROZIER IS UNTOUCHABLE

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

DeimosRising posted:

Holmes this means 20 more years of Garpax and Hoi for you, though I guess if that somehow means 2nd round consistently who cares?

they'll never leave anyway

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i hope my c's get swept now.

gently caress em

gently caress you danny

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

DeimosRising posted:

There jobs were safe if they missed the playoffs. So who cares. Lets enjoy this great moment in gently caress Boston.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

the sweep is coming lmfao

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a sucker, a little fucker.
that looked like it went in

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Not the end of the world Celtic fans. At least Brad Stevens will still let you have sex with his wife cut his hair.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
celtics boo'd off the loving court hahaha

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

lmao are the Celtics being booed off the court

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol they're booing them off the court

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

oh dear

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
how did the celtics secure the #1 seed lol with the exception of that one rally earlier in the game where they came back from being down like 20 points they played like poop butt garbage

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

as well they should be booed off

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
wow that place cleared out

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
gotta beat traffic

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Booed off your own court lol

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
ouch

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

fast cars loose anus posted:

Booed off your own court lol

get swept at home as a #1 seed

they're lucky they aren't getting pelted with poo poo

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Bulls were so close to not even making the playoffs. If the Bucks had lost one of their late games they'd have been in a 3-way tie and the Heat would have gotten in

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Turdsdown Tom posted:

how did the celtics secure the #1 seed lol with the exception of that one rally earlier in the game where they came back from being down like 20 points they played like poop butt garbage

i've heard people say it for a while now but for real the celtics roster is made for regular season success but just isn't the same in the playoffs when rotations usually tighten and teams can gameplan more

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

R.D. Mangles posted:

scottie seems to be enjoying himself

That drink bottle looked like a kiddie cup in his hand.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The assets are no match for the alphas

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/CBSSportsNBA/status/834442908967268353

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

R.D. Mangles posted:

they'll never leave anyway

Fair enough

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
i just can't believe the celtics/bulls series is going like this.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
what are the implications for friendship basketball of a bunch of guys who spent the season poo poo talking eachother on instagram winning a series as an 8 seed

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Hahahaha

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Jota posted:

i've heard people say it for a while now but for real the celtics roster is made for regular season success but just isn't the same in the playoffs when rotations usually tighten and teams can gameplan more

Yeah when you give a master tactician like Fred Hoiberg a chance to dissect your system, it's a lot harder to succeed

(Hoiberg has actually been really good in this series so far)

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Jota posted:

There are no good teams in the east this year, and the Celtics are the classic "perfect supporting team for a superstar" squad. That just usually means a decent 6th seed and an honorable 6 game out, not getting whacked as a 1 seed.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Niwrad posted:

Bulls were so close to not even making the playoffs. If the Bucks had lost one of their late games they'd have been in a 3-way tie and the Heat would have gotten in

Imagine how much worse this series would look if it was the Heat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I think the Bulls winning is hilarious but they have contested long shots by Wade and Rondo and MCW going in, that's kinda bullshit you don't gameplan for.

• Locked thread