Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Chokes McGee posted:

cspam now objectively, demonstrably better than most world governments

the next step is declaring our soverignty

i wanna be the one star general who embarrasses everyone and sells out his country to GiP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i dont know poo poo about the dsa but one time a buddy got me to go to a thing they were holding that had several good speakers. a guy who was able to talk about oil connections to iraq, a muslim lady who talked about how the FBI wiretapped her family and tried to frame her father as some kind of terrorist, and a third dude

it was pretty good but then the q&a session came and every question was basically, "Doesn't Bush suck? Yeah! My question got a clap so now its my turn to ramble on pointlessly!" so we got the gently caress out of there

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
what im saying is baloogan is bill mitchell

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

oh my god he is literally a cuck

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

i dont know poo poo about the dsa but one time a buddy got me to go to a thing they were holding that had several good speakers. a guy who was able to talk about oil connections to iraq, a muslim lady who talked about how the FBI wiretapped her family and tried to frame her father as some kind of terrorist, and a third dude

it was pretty good but then the q&a session came and every question was basically, "Doesn't Bush suck? Yeah! My question got a clap so now its my turn to ramble on pointlessly!" so we got the gently caress out of there

i have heard you can usually get good appetizers and other snacks at meetings

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Person of Interest was a good show about the Surveillance State that used the Johnny Cash version of Hurt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD8qvpMw8Vw

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

She was last scene

Cops are dumb as loving rocks

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/854560454735265792

what is the point of this lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
lmbo dodnal tomp is our president

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Dunno but probably not to get passed

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

"gently caress you fat boy"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

mormonpartyboat posted:

hello from texas

complete with jerky bar

that gopher is a trump supportin' mania, look at his eyes, his red cap

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i cant wait to tell my irradiated grandchildren how we elected donald trump bc it was funny

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

trying tea for the first time - good stuff

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

um it's fairly obvious, this would allow reagan and nixon to be resurrected and vote trump

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

trollin

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Do they really want Trump to determine if a future president is fit for office?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

a helpful bear posted:

i cant wait to tell my irradiated grandchildren how we elected donald trump bc it was funny

"You see my boy, the story begins with how your ol' gran'dad here is smarter than half the country"

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
dumbo trumbo the president

now i've seen everything

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Chokes McGee posted:

cspam now objectively, demonstrably better than most world governments

the next step is declaring our soverignty

goon testifying in congress on friday: u have ur mission declare the holy cspamian empire

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Trump. Trump always changes.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

That DICK! posted:

trying tea for the first time - good stuff

what are ya, the queen of england?!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

back during the 2004 campaign i volunteered at my local democratic party hq in no small part because i thought all the republicans shouting mean things about mulsims and liberals and blacks and immigrants were big meanie pants meanies

after a few weeks of helping with grassroots stuff like yard signs and knocking on doors and registering people to vote we all got together to watch a debate and on that night i discovered to my utter shock that democrats are just as rancid meanies impotently raging at the television as republicans are

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

It's trolling because no living Republican ex-POTUS supports Trump

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

lmbo dodnal tomp is our president

hi

crazy cloud posted:

I can't seem to PM Lastgirl to notify officially that you won the election but you won the election congratulations! We just need an official policy platform for a final yes/no vote thread tomorrow n we can do the handover of the keys to the executive mansion, batmobile, executive bathroom, helicopter, and delicatessen on 4/20 :v:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Slamhound posted:

Person of Interest was a good show about the Surveillance State that used the Johnny Cash version of Hurt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD8qvpMw8Vw

its a shame that the first season was DOGSHIT!!!!!

glad i stuck with it tho

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmao democrats

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

democrats finally clued into the fact that jimmy carter is immortal and will be able to officiate the office of the president until the crumbling of our solar system billions of years hence

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

So when does cspam declare itself a sovereign state

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

theHUNGERian posted:

Do they really want Trump to determine if a future president is fit for office?

trump is old and fat. he won't have much time after his presidency if any at all.

this got me thinking because hw and carter are not long for the world. bill clinton is 70 himself and has had heart problems. in eight years, we might only have two living presidents, including the sitting one.

this would get screwed up if trump gets impeached though, then we'd have pence standing awkwardly in all group photos of former presidents for a few decades.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

back during the 2004 campaign i volunteered at my local democratic party hq in no small part because i thought all the republicans shouting mean things about mulsims and liberals and blacks and immigrants were big meanie pants meanies

after a few weeks of helping with grassroots stuff like yard signs and knocking on doors and registering people to vote we all got together to watch a debate and on that night i discovered to my utter shock that democrats are just as rancid meanies impotently raging at the television as republicans are

i actually went out on a date with someone out here who works fo rthe democratic party

she was cool but ultimately we didnt mesh but she showed me a bunch of pictures of herself with people like joe biden. i thought it was cool but the one thing that stuck out was that she had the worst photo face. like she looked fine in person but i have never seen anyone take worse photographs, it was like she was trying to photo bomb it or something

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

also it's probably just an excuse to get people to discuss trump's brain damage on the record

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ronald reagump

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
whats happens if the policy vote is no

is lastgirl recalled is there another election

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

on the other hand, if trump goes a full 8 years there's no way he lives to 80

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Augus posted:

also it's probably just an excuse to get people to discuss trump's brain damage on the record

Is it really "damage" if it was always like that from the beginning? I mean look at his mother.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

That DICK! posted:

on the other hand, if trump goes a full 8 years there's no way he lives to 80

yeah, he'd die in office if he got reelected. he's already balooning at a quick pace.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

[ben carsonishly] holy gently caress.....

*eyes snap open*

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Augus posted:

"You see my boy, the story begins with how your ol' gran'dad here is smarter than half the country"

um i think u mean less than half #stolenelection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

deadgoon posted:

whats happens if the policy vote is no

is lastgirl recalled is there another election

violent revolution, blood in the streets

• Locked thread