Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
It's YISUN all the way down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

paranoid randroid posted:

Yisun bowed his head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad things. you imbecile. you loving moron"

I've already been thinking about that tweet all afternoon and now I'm guaranteed to think about it all night

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

paranoid randroid posted:

Yisun bowed his head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad things. you imbecile. you loving moron"

:perfect:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i've thought about doing "kill six billion drils" a few times but i don't think i have the comic chops to pull it off :(

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

I kind of want to do that now

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Avshalom posted:

i've thought about doing "kill six billion drils" a few times but i don't think i have the comic chops to pull it off :(

dril six billion demons

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
lmao

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
LOVER UNBUTTONS MY PANTS AND SEES THE WHEEL LOOPED AROUND MY COCK. SHE LOOKS UP AT ME, BUT ITS TOO LATE. IM ALREADY HOLLERIN ABOUT AESMA

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
he posted the whole of the double-page spread!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm ys-myra the stinking goddess

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

don't stinkshame

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
The Ghost Market sounds like an interesting tourist destination.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
"i'm not owned! i'm not owned!!" i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a blue devil

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The absolute maniac.

Also dig the Family Circus bread crumb trail.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Man this thing is amazing. You could probably run an entire rpg campaign just using the spread as a series of crazy prompts and guides.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

A.o.D. posted:

The absolute maniac.

Also dig the Family Circus bread crumb trail.

(original)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

the absolute worst part about this is that the intersection of "people who read this comic" and "people who know about dril" in my life is very very tiny so I have no idea who I can share this with that will understand why it's so loving funny

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

Reene posted:

the absolute worst part about this is that the intersection of "people who read this comic" and "people who know about dril" in my life is very very tiny so I have no idea who I can share this with that will understand why it's so loving funny

Run it up the flagpole and see who salutes imo.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

GunnerJ posted:

Run it up the flagpole and see who salutes imo.

But no one ever does

I'm not sick but I'm not weeeellll

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I wonder why there are so few people left alive who know Ki Rata. Maybe Solomon-David keeps challenging them to fights?

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Maybe its a martial art that relies on defending a public park to be effective, so they keep getting hosed in regular fights.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Your meandering paved walkway strike is no match for my manicured topiary jutsu!

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

White Coke posted:

I wonder why there are so few people left alive who know Ki Rata. Maybe Solomon-David keeps challenging them to fights?

turns out there's eighteen thousand different unique Ancient Mystical Fighting Techniques Known To Only A Select Few and it's less "everyone else who knows ki rata died out" and more "dude even making an educated decision about which AMFTKTOASF to learn would take decades, just pick one out of a loving hat already"

Aabcik Iron-Foot Style has a ton of practitioners just because it comes up first alphabetically

President Ark fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Apr 20, 2017

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Xyzzy is, in fact, a real magic word and style but like nobody does reverse-alphabetical

White Coke
May 29, 2015

President Ark posted:

turns out there's eighteen thousand different unique Ancient Mystical Fighting Techniques Known To Only A Select Few and it's less "everyone else who knows ki rata died out" and more "dude even making an educated decision about which AMFTKTOASF to learn would take decades, just pick one out of a loving hat already"

Aabcik Iron-Foot Style has a ton of practitioners just because it comes up first alphabetically

But the thing about Ki Rata is that it's the best. Or at least the deadliest. So there should be no shortage of people willing to learn.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
So deadly no student survives tends to dwindle your numbers.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

BotL I have now seen your posts both here and in the CD comic movie thread and they are actually very good, why do you come into the BSS comic movie thread and not post good like this

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Ki Rata probably requires demiurgic tier power and enlightenment to wield, and for obvious reasons there's been a shortage of those who have that for a while now.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

SlimGoodbody posted:

BotL I have now seen your posts both here and in the CD comic movie thread and they are actually very good, why do you come into the BSS comic movie thread and not post good like this

That there are people who won't get my good posts makes it all the sweeter.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

White Coke posted:

But the thing about Ki Rata is that it's the best. Or at least the deadliest. So there should be no shortage of people willing to learn.

There are an abundance of ex-pralite monks in the galaxy, primarily because the order teaches you some truly phenomenal mind-expanding techniques as a prelude to final vows, which involve being sealed into a small metal box for the rest of your life.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I wonder how many martial arts in Throne are based exclusively around eating a lot.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

White Coke posted:

yeah but they probably don't teach it at the mall dojo

Pureauthor posted:

I wonder how many martial arts in Throne are based exclusively around eating a lot.

Ki Fata, on the other hand, is available and immensely popular everywhere

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Pig God already exists.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Have eaten noodles twice this week on account of this stupid comic placing that thought in my head.

I loving love noodles

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Bilirubin posted:

Have eaten noodles twice this week on account of this stupid comic placing that thought in my head.

I loving love noodles

new sponsorship deal inc

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Bilirubin posted:

I loving love noodles

:same:

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
Update. There's no rule that says a dog can't be sinister.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
somebody was saying that abbadon puts a shitload of effort into the design of characters we'll never see again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Tollymain posted:

somebody was saying that abbadon puts a shitload of effort into the design of characters we'll never see again?

Seriously, even the freaking dust-dwellers had distinctive masks and costumes. Though admittedly we only see parts of each of their designs. Still, that's got to be like 2.5 Original Character Designs on that there panel alone.

Mr. Lobe fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Apr 22, 2017