Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
This time it's Brady who does the "siiike!"

:byewhore:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Crazy Ted posted:

Donald Trump is going to be especially salty today lol

2 more moabs for some goat farmer in Kabul.

Crazy Ted posted:

This isn't the first time Brady has skipped the Whitehouse visit either. Dude thinks he's more important than the President :colbert:

He's correct.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Crazy Ted posted:

Dude thinks he's more important than the President :colbert:

Well he's probably killed just as many Browns.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
I predicted Brady would pull this trick in month ago, when he said that he "might not be able to go" because of "family matters".

Edit: oh it seems in the eternal battle between TFF and D&D over whose Avatar I have TFF is again in power. I guess I have to go to the I/P thread soonish :D

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
:thurman:

Nov 6, 2002

Aaron Hernandez's death is another injustice against an innocent man brought about by the NFL's overzealous security apparatus. I hold ESPN partly responsible too.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Technically it was a self imposed lifetime suspension.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Oh god, I don't even care about the undeserved veneration Brady would get, I need a Trump tweet on the snub.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Why would Tom Brady want to spend a day at the White House seeing the current clown who is president, when he's already met the greatest president of all time, Gerald Ford

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Kalli posted:

2 more moabs for some goat farmer in Kabul.
Five. One for each Super Bowl.

AsInHowe posted:

Why would Tom Brady want to spend a day at the White House seeing the current clown who is president, when he's already met the greatest president of all time, Gerald Ford
Also the #2 Greatest President: Dick Cheney

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

fsif posted:

Oh god, I don't even care about the undeserved veneration Brady would get, I need a Trump tweet on the snub.

Tom Brady is missing trip to WH because of "family issues". Maybe not a Patriot at all, SAD!

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

fsif posted:

I wouldn't worry about Brady getting much credit for this, since he supported Trump early on with the MAGA hat in the locker and all that stupid poo poo.

That just makes it 100x funnier for Brady to bail on him at the last instant for transparently BS :airquote: family reasons :airquote:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
family issues = being Gisele's bitch

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Eli Wiggum posted:

family issues = being Gisele's bitch

If so, in this case that makes her an international hero.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

The family reason is his immigrant wife holding a knife to his sex life's throat because she knows a couple dozen models Trump has groped.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

sean10mm posted:

If so, in this case that makes her an international hero.
hell, I think she owns

Nov 6, 2002

He could have just said something like "I don't want to go to a celebration on a day where my former teammate just took his own life."

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

sean10mm posted:

I wouldn't worry about Brady getting much credit for this, since he supported Trump early on with the MAGA hat in the locker and all that stupid poo poo.

That just makes it 100x funnier for Brady to bail on him at the last instant for transparently BS :airquote: family reasons :airquote:

"my wife made clear we're never having sex again if I go" is a kind of a family reason

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
He bailed because he's too bitchmade to stand up for his own beliefs. Probably sent Trump an email apologizing.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Good news: Every edgelord in boston gets to re-use their Aaron Hernandez costume by tying a bedsheet around their neck this year.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kalli posted:

Good news: Every edgelord in boston gets to re-use their Aaron Hernandez costume by tying a bedsheet around their neck this year.

They're also dusting off the old tight end in prison jokes

Nov 6, 2002

Ya'll gonna feel bad when Brady's mom kicks the bucket in a few days.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Just think its weird he decided to hang up the towel so early into his prison career. Concussions?

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Ya'll gonna feel bad when Brady's mom kicks the bucket in a few days.

no I won't.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

He could have just said something like "I don't want to go to a celebration on a day where my former teammate just took his own life."

That or "My mother has cancer. She's more important right now."

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Friends and family members of people who kill themelves say these kinds of things as well.

Not that it proves he wasn't killed or something, it just doesn't mean anything in terms of he likelihood that he did it

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

What if... Aaron Hernandez really was Tom Brady's mom?

:AncientAliens.jpg:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

So, due to some weird massachusetts law (case example: US v.Sheehan (D.Mass. 1994)) , dying while under appeal means his conviction for Odin Lloyd will be overturned.

Aaron Hernandez died an innocent man in the eyes of the court.

This also likely protects whatever remains of his estate for his daughter.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Bitchmade to the end.

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/854704434227675140

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
All jokes aside, didn't his mom or someone have a scheduled operation earlier this week, which is why he issued a release a month or so ago saying he probably wouldn't go?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Who do you think gave Aaron the Frankie Pentangeli pep talk?

Nov 6, 2002

Kalli posted:

So, due to some weird massachusetts law (case example: US v.Sheehan (D.Mass. 1994)) , dying while under appeal means his conviction for Odin Lloyd will be overturned.

Oh snap. Did he just kill himself to provide for his family?

That reminds me of the movie Short Time from the early 90's:

quote:

Burt Simpson (Dabney Coleman) is nearing retirement and he finds that he has a disease that will kill him within days. He then finds that his life insurance only pays off if he is killed in the line of duty. In order to leave something to his wife and children, Simpson becomes super cop, ignoring danger and trying his best to get killed.

Only like.. the oppposite.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What the gently caress

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Kalli posted:

A cheater until the end

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

drat.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

I believe the CEO of Enron also benefited from this. It's not a Massachusetts thing, since it comes from English common law every state has it unless they passed a law repealing it.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

That is...one doozy of a perverse incentive.

Nov 6, 2002

I believe Odin Lloyd's family already has a civil suit against him, and I'm sure the other victims will be considering that as well. So his money isn't safe yet.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

evilweasel posted:

I believe the CEO of Enron also benefited from this. It's not a Massachusetts thing, since it comes from English common law every state has it unless they passed a law repealing it.

What about Louisiana

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

I believe Odin Lloyd's family already has a civil suit against him, and I'm sure the other victims will be considering that as well. So his money isn't safe yet.

It doesn't make it so that he can't be sued, just that you can't say in the civil suit that the law has already determined he killed Lloyd beyond a reasonable doubt so you don't have to re-prove it. They'll basically have to relitigate his criminal trial in the lawsuit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

exploded mummy posted:

What about Louisiana

That is a good point, loving civil law nonsense.

• Locked thread