Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Yeah I definitely sneak a few when I'm dicing them for stuff.

Also tomatoes are delicious.

Hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

FizFashizzle posted:

i actually like eating raw onions but i don't just because people would be disgusted.

Scott Conant recoils in disgust

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Some diced or sliced raw onion is good and cool in lots of food. Red onion is great in salad and pasta salad, put some sliced onion on your burger, etc.

Just grabbing an onion, peeling it, and biting into it like an apple, though. That's a thing a few people do. There are very sweet onion varieties, too. But you're gonna cry a lot and I don't think it sounds like a pleasant snack.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

I don't think I've ever eaten a pop tart. As a child, my parents loved me and fed me actual food for breakfast, and as an adult, if I want a pile of sugar and carbs for breakfast, I get something that was made within the last 48 hours. Within the last 8 hours, preferably. But I almost never want to eat a big pile of sugar for breakfast, because it makes me feel sick.

It's bizarre to see the constant exercise/bodybuilding stuff in this thread get derailed by goons salivating over the worst garbage prepared packaged "food" you can buy. Ugh.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
I am tired of being on food trial.

No true eater would have gone a lifetime without pop tarts.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Uterine Lineup posted:

I am tired of being on food trial.

No true eater would have gone a lifetime without pop tarts.

I wish I'd gone my whole life without them

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Whole grains are the Kevin Smith of the food pyramid

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
I got ahold of the Orange Crush pop tarts and they're better than you'd think

Of course I thought they'd be unpalatable so it's not a high bar to clear

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

BrownThunder posted:

I don't think I've ever eaten a pop tart. As a child, my parents loved me and fed me actual food for breakfast, and as an adult, if I want a pile of sugar and carbs for breakfast, I get something that was made within the last 48 hours. Within the last 8 hours, preferably. But I almost never want to eat a big pile of sugar for breakfast, because it makes me feel sick.

It's bizarre to see the constant exercise/bodybuilding stuff in this thread get derailed by goons salivating over the worst garbage prepared packaged "food" you can buy. Ugh.

:lol:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

BrownThunder posted:

You should source your quotes.

It's me. I said that. In this thread.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
anyone remember when Toaster Strudel tried to take down the pop tart empire

young upstart hungry for glory coming at the king

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

a neat cape posted:

Yeah, tomatoes are disgusting.

I like sun dried tomatoes though for whatever reason

I eat heirloom tomatoes like apples over the sink

What is wrong with you people

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Strudels are better they just couldn't compete with Pop Tarts' powerful brand

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Blitz7x posted:

"apples over the sink"?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I have wild berry pop tart and a bagel for dinner last night.

I was really tired

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Blitz7x posted:

Why do you like eating disgusting things?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

the real question is are pop tarts better raw or toasted

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Have you guys not stepped into a supermarket in like a decade?

The Toaster Strudel is def still around. Also superior to Pop Tarts.

Pop Tarts just work cause if you are a lovely parent you just give it to them cold and tell them to get to school.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Do you like watching the NFL or high school football?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Strudels had flaky breading, the Pop Tart has powdery breading. Strudels have a great filling, Pop Tarts have decent filling. The Strudel icing is incredible...Pop Tart's icing is also incredible though..

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Eli Wiggum posted:

How much? I've been doing keto for almost a year and have been OCD about keeping my sodium intake below 2300mg/day, although I know there have been times I've gone beyond that.

In any case I've managed to drop 30 lbs so to each his own :shobon:

Whenever I explain the keto diet to someone and their response is "but but but sodium and cholesterol" while glossing over the fact that your dropping 8lbs a month and you're changing your entire gut microflora from firmicutes to bacteroides I wanna scream

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

raw bitch

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

the krew is still tight

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I love me some Pop Tarts, but Toaster Strudel is the superior breakfast pastry. And then butter braids make their way into the scenario and just wreck everything!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

is keto the new low carb, are there gonna be tff goons eating steaks blended with butter and lard and having nightmares about bread in here

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
My breakfast was 12 grain toast, uncured ham and black coffee with raw sugar.

Then I remembered today was my cheat day AND I'm climbing today, so I got a cheeseburger with mushrooms and jalapenos. :getin:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
You have to tow a careful line when warming up Pop Tarts because the filling goes from warm to hotter than the surface of the sun in seconds.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Alaois posted:

is keto the new low carb, are there gonna be tff goons eating steaks blended with butter and lard and having nightmares about bread in here

I mean, its a fine diet if you are clinically obese and cannot seem to lose weight., but its a short term medicinal diet at best. Its definitely not something recommended as a permanent lifestyle choice though.

Also carbs are awesome in general

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

You have to tow a careful line when warming up Pop Tarts because the filling goes from warm to hotter than the surface of the sun in seconds.

I feel like certain pop tarts need a certain level of preparation. Someone should become a pop tart sommelier.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Bill O'Reilly fired!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Awesome, this is a decisive blow showing the old patriarchy of powerful white men abusing women without consequence is finally ending

*looks at white house*

welp nevermind

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Awesome, this is a decisive blow showing the old patriarchy of powerful white men abusing women without consequence is finally ending

*looks at white house*

welp nevermind

Plus I assume his severance package will be enough to buy Montana.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

sean10mm posted:

Plus I assume his severance package will be enough to buy Montana.

fortunately once someone becomes rich enough fame and power matter more to them than wealth

its why Donald Sterling losing the Clippers was rad

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I mean, its a fine diet if you are clinically obese and cannot seem to lose weight., but its a short term medicinal diet at best. Its definitely not something recommended as a permanent lifestyle choice though.

Also carbs are awesome in general

I feel like certain pop tarts need a certain level of preparation. Someone should become a pop tart sommelier.

Well then what's your diet bigshot

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

It's good to eat fewer carbs.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
everyone should have at least 350 carbs per day regardless of activity level for health

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Alaois posted:

Keto IS the goon low carb

Goons can't do anything right so they shoveled piles of bacon and cheese into their mouths instead of eating more vegetables and that one goons dog died because he fed it keto

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Mel Mudkiper posted:

There are multiple benefits to living the keto lifestyle in addition to weight loss my friend, but hey - you do you

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Goons can't do anything right so they shoveled piles of bacon and cheese into their mouths instead of eating more vegetables and that one goons dog died because he fed it keto

imagine killing a carnivore by giving it too much meat

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

*looks at white house*

welp nevermind

Infowars is gonna need a new host once Alex Jones retires to raise his lizard kids full time.

Infowars will then become a bigger news source then Foxnews within 3 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Spoeank posted:

There used to be a low carb megathread in YLLS (back when it was called Watch & Weight) and holy poo poo it was a train wreck

• Locked thread