Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Mel Mudkiper posted:

imagine killing a carnivore by giving it too much meat

I'm thinking it leaned more towards processed cheese food but that's just a stab in the dark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Kalli posted:

Infowars will then become a bigger news source then Foxnews within 3 years.

But neither of those are news sources?

*woke postin'*

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Dubious posted:

everyone should have at least 350 carbs per day regardless of activity level for health

Look here, a shill for big wheat :tinfoil:

Reminder that the food pyramid was created during the Reagan administration and put wheat as the huge gently caress off base of the pyramid as an indirect farmers subsidy

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Dubious posted:

everyone should have at least 350 carbs per day regardless of activity level for health

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I just do the Lyle McDonald thing.

11-13 calories x target weight in pounds. Eat that or less. ~1g protein x target weight in pounds. Rest is carbs and fats.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

who wants to talk about the new father john misty album

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I just do the Lyle McDonald thing.

11-13 calories x target weight in pounds. Eat that or less. ~1g protein x target weight in pounds. Rest is carbs and fats.

Alternately decrease carbs and increase protein until you're ripping heinous protein farts 24/7. That is the appropriate balance.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
All I know is one bagel has enough carbs to last you a week.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

I've never listened to him

is he good

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Spoeank posted:

Alternately decrease carbs and increase protein until you're ripping heinous protein farts 24/7. That is the appropriate balance.

My protein is coming from chickpeas, kidney beans, and stuff like that, so farts are indeed heinous.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
The only grain I need is grain alcohol preferably drank behind a dumpster before my shift.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
All music is good except jam bands.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I've never listened to him

is he good

he has a 11 minute long song about how carbs are good

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
when you think about it, Zach Galligan went through a heavy carb focused diet to bulk up for Gremlins 2 and woof, was he jacked in that movie.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

But neither of those are news sources?

*woke postin'*

They can't all be Breitbart Daily Stormer.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

No Irish Need Imply posted:

All music is good except jam bands.

I like all music except country and rap.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

imagine i posted that picture of the low carb posting about his low carb diet and then revealing that he's been prescribed statins in his early 20s due to high blood pressure

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

he has a 11 minute long song about how carbs are good

If there is a bonus track about micronutrients I am in

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Uterine Lineup posted:

I never ever listened to country until NPR ran that story about the guy who mashed 6 identical country songs together into one song.

After listening to that a few times a few started worming their way into my playlists.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Me on my typing computer

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VFS2KP4?th=1

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Someone's mad carb chat didn't last.

Much like your pancreas if you eat too many carbs.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Lol.

Can't even post lunch today cause I have no idea what to eat! :comeback:

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
I know low carb can be very effective in losing weight but it seems to inspire an off-putting zeal in many people, who will dismiss decades of peer-reviewed nutrition research as food industry shilling while treating everything some Google-educated "guru" (who will charge you 49.99 per month for their wisdom) says as gospel. It's perfectly possible to be healthy while eating carbs, in fact some people can do great on almost nothing but. It's all individual, but that doesn't sell books...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Uterine Lineup posted:

Same. Except take out rap because rap owns

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
Even Kirby doesn't eat carbs.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hey Flesh most everything you've said relating to fish and eating them is really dumb but I appreciate you owning that incredibly condescending quote.

Even in my most ironic I couldn't compare so I tip my fedora to you sir

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

My protein is coming from chickpeas, kidney beans, and stuff like that, so farts are indeed heinous.

Boy howdy this man is livin life

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

It's good

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

https://twitter.com/tira_son/status/854526550586380289

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

Hey Flesh most everything you've said relating to fish and eating them is really dumb but I appreciate you owning that incredibly condescending quote.

Even in my most ironic I couldn't compare so I tip my fedora to you sir

I'm just trying to fit in here in the tough guy sports forum where dissing each other with your edgy hot takes appears to be the norm.

Except for the fish stuff, how is trying to eat fish in a sustainable way dumb?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

I'm just trying to fit in here in the tough guy sports forum where dissing each other with your edgy hot takes appears to be the norm.

if you live your whole posting career worrying about people quoting your posts to burn you it will just stress you out mang

:justpost:

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Poop fish good pop tarts bad

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

if you live your whole posting career worrying about people quoting your posts to burn you it will just stress you out mang

:justpost:

I mean obviously not since I was actually complaining about not being attributed when he quoted my hot take, also have you seen my post count I am the poster child of :justpost:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

what if you fed the fish pop tarts

hmmmmmmm

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

what if you had fish pop tarts, like a pop tart full of fish jam

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Metapod posted:

It's good

i think honeybear is much better overall because pure comedy just draaaags in the middle but the memo is for better or worse the quintessential fjm song and growing old on magic mountain is a beautiful song in every respect and i can't stop listening to it. i definitely could have done without leaving la, except for that sick verse about choking in the department store.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

andey

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

this and "horney" always make me smile. Thank you friend.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzT4p-OaJ5c

I sing the chorus to my girl and she hates it but I can't tell if it's playful annoyance or legit dislike. So there's only one way to find out.

e: huh, I thought there was a "burn it all" or something smilie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Bro/pop country is great.

I remember a year or so ago I heard a country song referencing MDMA.

• Locked thread