Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Oh. It's real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Paladinus posted:

Except what is this senate? Maybe it used to be like EU parliament or UN, so most people just didn't care what was going on there, until the whole Empire thing. The senate was also just several thousand people, mind.

E: Another Nerd Crew/real-life shills montage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2Jn0ZihMgw

Perfect example of the "so nerdy geek gamer girl" that also pops up in this thread from time to time.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Yug posted:

Perfect example of the "so nerdy geek gamer girl" that also pops up in this thread from time to time.

I wish women would stay out of my interests

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

I wish women would stay out of my interests

I wish women would have actual interests instead of being a sponge for attention.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Dude, what is your loving problem?? Holy poo poo. I've been here 12 years and I've never seen anything like this.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
[attention sponging intensifies]

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Yug posted:

I wish women would have actual interests instead of being a sponge for attention.

You ain't worth a sponge

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Why waste ten bucks to be a misogynist on SA when you can go to Reddit and be a misogynist for free?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

Why waste ten bucks to be a misogynist on SA when you can go to Reddit and be a misogynist for free?

their RLM threads aren't as dank as ours

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a bone to pick posted:

their RLM threads aren't as dank as ours

wisdom

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

Reddit is unreadable poo poo. This is the best place for creepy discussion about my favorite internet celebs.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
GBS Hates Women

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Yug posted:

[attention sponging intensifies]

You're really projecting since every time you post in this thread it's like ":siren:Hey everyone look at what a shitbag I am:siren:"

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Black Baby Goku posted:

GBS Hates Women

:agred:

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

PostNouveau posted:

You're really projecting since every time you post in this thread it's like ":siren:Hey everyone look at what a shitbag I am:siren:"

Simply not true. I didn't mention that particular poster a single time, she wedged herself into the discussion in order to receive attention for her victim complex. It's really quite depressing to me that she's so hung up on it.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

It was actually more your obsession with fake gamer girls that I was like what the gently caress about but cool.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

powerful sex moves posted:

PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEE

Just... sad.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Yug posted:

Simply not true. I didn't mention that particular poster a single time, she wedged herself into the discussion in order to receive attention for her victim complex. It's really quite depressing to me that she's so hung up on it.

All your posting is just attention whoring through trolling. I'm not talking about anything specific, just all of it.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

PostNouveau posted:

All your posting is just attention whoring through trolling. I'm not talking about anything specific, just all of it.

No I'm afraid "having a different opinion about a star wars movie" does not technically count as trolling except to mentally ill star wars fans.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013
Hey you guys got any rat poison? Put it in the tea! They'll drink it! Put the rat poison in the t

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Yug posted:

No I'm afraid "having a different opinion about a star wars movie" does not technically count as trolling except to mentally ill star wars fans.

I'm glad ur not trolling and instead are just dumb. Dont see too many goons like you anymore. I welcome you.

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
Does SA have a safe space sub-forum?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

FrankeeFrankFrank posted:

Does SA have a safe space sub-forum?

Its the ENTIRE SITE dingus.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Yug posted:

stop posting you dumb oval office

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. F! posted:

I'm glad ur not trolling and instead are just dumb. Dont see too many goons like you anymore. I welcome you.

Even though I maintain I am right about my star wars opinions I appreciate your warm welcome.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Yug posted:

please dont bring star wars back up. also quit posting your sad poo poo. this is a thread about jays semen

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
It's an elaborate scheme by lowtax to get people to buy demeaning avatars and titles for him

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
which discussion is worse?

• jayscum

• bideo james

• starwar

• gamer girls

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Whorelord posted:

stop posting you dumb oval office

This is just rude however. Pretty incredible what a simple star wars discussion will do to some people.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

a bone to pick posted:

• jayscum

• bideo james

• starwar

• gamer girls

Gamer girls but only because red letter media has exactly 0 of those on staff and so its like why the gently caress would we even talk about this in here its like arguing about asset forfeiture in here just go away go away go away.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

a bone to pick posted:

• jayscum

• bideo james

• starwar

• gamer girls

a is the only acceptable topic

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
You could always ignore yug's pitiful whines about his virginity.
Being unable to ignore mister bibs is how the cinema discusso rlm thread got closed.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

"Granted I just became obsessed with Star Wars, what like a year ago, thanks to all these nerdos, but Im so FREAKIN OBSESSED!"

-Fakeass collider Star Wars girl

Yug may be a creep, but he was right about collider geek girl.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Being unable to ignore mister bibs is how the cinema discusso rlm thread got closed.

It's harder to ignore when he keeps making GBS threads on a good thread regular for literally no reason. MisterBibs is dumb, but at least he's never held such a weird personal grudge over someone daring to be female and nerdy.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Hemingway To Go! posted:

They closed the RLM thread there? Im not surprised. I quit looking at it as soon as the GBS thread came back.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
I hope Mike can find someone to settle down with. Jack PackHard is married, Jay has legions of men willing to cater to his every whim, and Rich and Rich's doppelganger have each other.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

JB50 posted:

"Granted I just became obsessed with Star Wars, what like a year ago, thanks to all these nerdos, but Im so FREAKIN OBSESSED!"

-Fakeass collider Star Wars girl

Yug may be a creep, but he was right about collider geek girl.

yeah but after having seen the clips of collider from that vid it is pretty clear that there is no reason to discuss collider

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My Girlfriend is a gamer and she is very cool

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Jay started eating better and it shows and also tastes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.

a bone to pick posted:

• jayscum

A little less conversation, a little more action please.

• Locked thread