Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

--While running for US Senate, Hillary stopped at an upstate New York 4-H Club. As one Secret Service agent says, Hillary saw farmers and cows and then erupted. “She turned to a staffer and said, ‘What the f - - - did we come here for? There’s no money here.’ ”
loving lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Pick posted:

he really doesn't either, that's one of his big failings in new york

in fact this is probably one of the ways the two are most alike

let me rephrase: trump can be friendly and charming when he wants to be

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

bonerjam posted:

in 1980 in little rock a woman wasn't going anywhere and you know that as well as i do.

in 2017 i would never hire a woman as an attorney and she's probably been a member of the bar as long as i've been alive

She was already in DC when she returned to Arkansas. jfc

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Yug posted:

loving lol

for real though once you go north of Westchester people loving hated her with the fire of a thousand suns

if Trump carried NY I would not have been shocked

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
See this is very American though, which is the demonization of the loser. You ostracise them, No True Scotman them, etc. But the reality is, Hillary stood for what you wanted. You just don't want to admit that you lost because your views stood for you and not for a huge proportion of the country. SA is a bastion of 30-something white tech guys who received every benefit from Obama and stood to gain more from the next Obama at bat. But you can't swallow your pride and admit that it wasn't the candidate that was the problem, it's what you, the voter, wanted. Other people didn't want that stuff, they saw you'd gotten more than your fair share already.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ill never quite process the misogyny argument of why she lost. shes just a lovely person. id likely cast a ballot for either elizabeth warren or nikki haley, because i dont give a gently caress what they have between their legs when it comes to policy and demeanor. hillary just loving sucked and sucks as a person.

2016 was a hell of year. theyll need a poet to tell it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You saw the same poo poo after Kerry, where Kerry was everything you could ever ask for. But he lost the election so now he's a something something wet sandwich.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

You saw the same poo poo after Kerry, where Kerry was everything you could ever ask for. But he lost the election so now he's a something something wet sandwich.

Kerry was always a turd.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Blue Raider posted:

ill never quite process the misogyny argument of why she lost. shes just a lovely person. id likely cast a ballot for either elizabeth warren or nikki haley, because i dont give a gently caress what they have between their legs when it comes to policy and demeanor. hillary just loving sucked and sucks as a person.

2016 was a hell of year. theyll need a poet to tell it.

this is it exactly.

i am a white man who didn't vote for a woman (i didn't vote at all because voting makes you a part of a hosed up thing i want my hands off of)

but because i think trump is not like satan or whatever i am a fascist nationalist nazi scumbag uneducated blue collar white trash whatever.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Yug posted:

Kerry was always a turd.

Kerry's not a drat turd. He's a good man and would have been a better president than Hillary or Obama.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Pick posted:

See this is very American though, which is the demonization of the loser. You ostracise them, No True Scotman them, etc. But the reality is, Hillary stood for what you wanted. You just don't want to admit that you lost because your views stood for you and not for a huge proportion of the country. SA is a bastion of 30-something white tech guys who received every benefit from Obama and stood to gain more from the next Obama at bat. But you can't swallow your pride and admit that it wasn't the candidate that was the problem, it's what you, the voter, wanted. Other people didn't want that stuff, they saw you'd gotten more than your fair share already.

See the problem with Hillary standing for what she wanted is the only thing she wanted was the Presidency. Nearly all of her policy positions were able to be refuted by clips of her from a year ago or ten years ago saying the opposite.

Take LGBTQ issues, Trump had a verifiable record on supporting them earlier than she did. Like, on record. TPP she was for until it was politically convenient. I can go on, but you get the point.

The only thing she stands for is corporatist globalization at the barrel of a gun.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Yug posted:

Kerry was always a turd.

i think kerry was somehow even less capable of human emotion than hillary

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

Kerry's not a drat turd. He's a good man and would have been a better president than Hillary or Obama.

No he's a loving turd. He wanted to bomb syria real bad and Obama was the only one that stopped him.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

bonerjam posted:

this is it exactly.

i am a white man who didn't vote for a woman (i didn't vote at all because voting makes you a part of a hosed up thing i want my hands off of)

but because i think trump is not like satan or whatever i am a fascist nationalist nazi scumbag uneducated blue collar white trash whatever.

You ought to think a rapist is a piece of poo poo you rear end in a top hat.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

Proof?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

trump is gerald ford, writ large

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

VikingSkull posted:

See the problem with Hillary standing for what she wanted is the only thing she wanted was the Presidency. Nearly all of her policy positions were able to be refuted by clips of her from a year ago or ten years ago saying the opposite.

Take LGBTQ issues, Trump had a verifiable record on supporting them earlier than she did. Like, on record. TPP she was for until it was politically convenient. I can go on, but you get the point.

The only thing she stands for is corporatist globalization at the barrel of a gun.

That's actually how a representative democracy is supposed to work. What you just said is that she'd do what she thought people wanted the President to do. I like that idea a lot better than the current president, who does things no one wants him to do.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Pick posted:

please this thread is about Hillary, not Bill

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Yug posted:

No he's a loving turd. He wanted to bomb syria real bad and Obama was the only one that stopped him.

I don't loving care if we bomb Syria.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

VikingSkull posted:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Pick posted:

in this, we agree

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

lol, democrats everybody

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Pick posted:

you ghoul

you absolute monster

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

VikingSkull posted:

The vote wasn't for Bill. I think Hillary should have divorced him but whatever. LOL that Huma made the same mistake by staying with her creepo husband.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
please also to be remembering poor vince foster, murdered in cold blood by an early prototype of the clinton political machine

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Pick posted:

See this is very American though, which is the demonization of the loser.

Sanders lost and he's still my ersatz grandpa.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

The vote wasn't for Bill. I think Hillary should have divorced him but whatever. LOL that Huma made the same mistake by staying with her creepo husband.

I'm waiting for the book of love notes between huma and hillary where they tell each other how they can;t wait to mash their pussies against each other.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Pick posted:

she didn't divorce him because that would be politically inconvenient for her future aspirations

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
this man said some bad things about women therefor he's a rapist and if you even think about not opposing him you are a rapist too

what? Syrians? eh, kill them by the dozen, see if I care

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Yug posted:

lol, democrats everybody

Dude, no one really cares if we bomb Syria. The average American can't even find Syria on a map, and fewer still can name the major players in Syria. No one could point to Aleppo on a map of Syria. It's all virtue signaling. Less than 1% of Americans genuinely, actually give a poo poo about this at all.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

VikingSkull posted:

this man said some bad things about women therefor he's a rapist and if you even think about not opposing him you are a rapist too

what? Syrians? eh, kill them by the dozen, see if I care

No, it's from the Marla Maples settlement.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

heres food for thought thats been chewed, digested, and shat about 4 times in a row:

if a right wing demagogue taking power was inevitable, its better a real estate buffoon than someone that actually knows how to use the groundswell of power.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Yug posted:

I'm waiting for the book of love notes between huma and hillary where they tell each other how they can;t wait to mash their pussies against each other.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

Dude, no one really cares if we bomb Syria. The average American can't even find Syria on a map, and fewer still can name the major players in Syria. No one could point to Aleppo on a map of Syria. It's all virtue signaling. Less than 1% of Americans genuinely, actually give a poo poo about this at all.

I agree that most people are monstrous like you, but thank god there were enough people of good conscience to tip it to Trump.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Pick posted:

you must know some really dumb people because everyone I know is paying close attention to it and is against intervention

perhaps talk to someone other than a neoliberal for a change

e- actually my conservative and old school, slightly racist father is in favor of it. you and he would probably get along

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the answer to syria is 4 letters: NATO

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

i think painting swathes of people with a broad brush, thinking you know what they want better than them, telling them they're wrong both ethically and factually, and thinking you know what's best for everyone while discounting the very things they're saying is a major problem with the modern democratic party and its liberal ideology.

like your post is "what's wrong with democrats" in a nutshell

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
What's the third most populous city in Syria

Name one district of Syria

Name one of Syria's non-petroleum major exports (e: pre-war obviously)

Tell me if the American retirement age has gone up

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
Pick do you consider yourself among the "1%" of americans that give a gently caress about some third world fuckhole most americans will never get within 3000 miles of, because i sure as gently caress don't

i also have a job at a factory i have to get up and go to, i can't spend all day rubbing skulls and raw meat on my tits or whatever it is you do. as long as i can pay for bourbon and my fleet of lovely cars i'll be okay

e: so how long did it take you to look those syriafax up on wikipedia to prove your bona fides?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

as the ombudsman of this thread, i have to admit that pick has a point that most americans dont give a gently caress about syria beyond correctly not wanting random refugees

• Locked thread