Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Bounties are not the same as power levels, and we'll never know anyone's actual power levels until Fukuro comes back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Silver2195 posted:

I'm skeptical that the World Nobles would put up with a commoner being elevated to their position like that. What I can see is defeating an Emperor giving you one of the Emperor's territories as a kingdom, complete with Reverie rights. The World Nobles were willing to give Wapol a kingdom just for making neat toys and a new metallic alloy, after all.

Oh poo poo. :stare:

Luffy's going to Reverie this year as a Yonkou.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Oh poo poo. :stare:

Luffy's going to Reverie this year as a Yonkou.

Wanted criminals aren't allowed to collect bounties on other wanted criminals.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

also being a yonkou doesn't mean you get to attend the reverie. the germa marrying into big mom's crew is explicitly going to get their invitation rescinded, in fact

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Reiju is going to Reverie as Luffy's representative. The one and only position/demand is meat.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Gyges posted:

Reiju is going to Reverie as Luffy's representative. The one and only position/demand is meat.

I might actually believe this will happen, although the negotiation might be much different.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

key party favors posted:

if anyone here thinks tony tony chopper is only worth his bounty, you're going down, meet me behind the subforums after class.

bullies like you are the reason chopper has low self esteem!!!

Ubiquitus
Nov 20, 2011

anime was right posted:

bullies like you are the reason chopper has low self esteem!!!

Shut up you bastards that won't make him happy!

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Begemot posted:

Bounties are not the same as power levels, and we'll never know anyone's actual power levels until Fukuro comes back.

they're not, yeah, but they're generally not like super far off. like it's going to be exceptionally rare or for a gag where a guy with a 400m bounty is a scrub, or a 10m bounty is a world beater

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
Chapter's out on MS and it's glorious :suspense:

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

http://readms.net/r/one_piece/863/4193/1

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
You're so cool, Jimbei!

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Oh my god. Why is it not next week yet? Everything about that episode was perfect.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
morgans ongoing commentary will not get old and is killing me with ALL THIS CRAZY poo poo HAPPENING (in the best way)

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Jimbe is incredibly cool.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Brook is the true hero of this arc and Jimbei is cool as poo poo. Also Morgans is badass as hell.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

I loving love One Piece so much you guys

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
Seriously, that final panel, holy poo poo. Packing that much pure hype in such a small space has to be some kind of world record.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
The last two pages are the hypest poo poo ever.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Pureauthor posted:

The last two pages are the hypest poo poo ever.

SO. loving. HYPE.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Has anyone ever compiled all the "Luffy will be the pirate king!" panels in the manga because honestly that poo poo gives me life

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat
What a great chapter, I wish it didn't come a week before the golden week break.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Brook is the King of this arc. Sneaking off and breaking the picture in a weak home-made luffy costume is amazing :allears:

It's also so loving ridiculous that when the decoys weren't working out Jimbe just calmly lays out a cup of sake and goes face to face with Big Mom.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Cat Machine posted:

Has anyone ever compiled all the "Luffy will be the pirate king!" panels in the manga because honestly that poo poo gives me life

I wonder who's said it most?

I'm leaning Ussop or Zoro.

EDIT: Besides Luffy himself, obviously.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Who WAS that Luffy?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

sharktamer posted:

Who WAS that Luffy?
Look at the laugh

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

RealFoxy posted:

Look at the laugh

It could literally be anyone in that suit!

Actually it's pretty obvious who it is: Jewelry Bonney

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

Cat Machine posted:

I loving love One Piece so much you guys

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Capone finally understands what being an ally of the Straw Hats entails. :allears:

Big Mom: Which one is Straw Hat Luffy?

Capone: Luffy's surprisingly smart, to hide himself in a horde of clones. Big Mom will never find out which is the real Luffy in this chaos.

Luffy: It's me!

Capone: :wtf:

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Apr 20, 2017

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Holy goddamn poo poo :eyepop:

yohoho~

logger posted:

What a great chapter, I wish it didn't come a week before the golden week break.

Noooo, are you kidding me?? :cry:

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
That last panel though

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Silver2195 posted:

Brook, Nami, and Chopper.... Are they total mooks?

MODS?!?!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

aaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YES
THIS IS GREAT

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
I love the panel of Nami telling Bropper and Carrot to keep their game faces on while they're sitting there eating cake.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

They'd better bust out still cramming cake into their face.

Btw, whoever it was who hadn't caught up since Dressrosa, go and get yourself caught the gently caress up. The arc finale is underway and it is some of the best One Piece there's ever been.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Can't believe Law stole the second place in popularity from my man Zoro.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

JosephWongKS posted:

Capone finally understands what being an ally of the Straw Hats entails. :allears:

Big Mom: Which one is Straw Hat Luffy?

Capone: Luffy's surprisingly smart, to hide himself in a horde of clones. Big Mom will never find out which is the real Luffy in this chaos.

Luffy: It's me!

Capone: :wtf:

This was my favorite part. Also dogtooths fruit and jimbeis sake

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

that was amazing

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
The hype, can't wait to see what comes next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
I'm wondering how Big Mom's kids got so many food-based fruit powers.