Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

sexpig by night posted:

I believe Russia saw that a simpleton who's failed his way to wealth was a major contender to run our country and said 'sweet that'll be nice for us'. I don't think they had any hand in the election other than propaganda bullshit.

Well, I've been hearing for a while now that he had indebted himself to Russian lenders some time back, and that he's been availing himself of Russian "models" and "hospitality" for a long time, although I haven't really read the dossier myself. How far back does his being compromised have to go before you and I are in agreement? He's been running for president for quite a few years, I believe. I just think what we're seeing now, a lascivious, crooked old ne'er-do-well, was once a lascivious, crooked young ne'er-do-well, and that they've been at this longer than just this election.

But I shouldn't have been ageist. I just see a gently caress of a lot of extremely myopic opinions get thrown out there. And I shouldn't have been sarcastic. I'm a very bitter person and probably borderline autistic and/or brain-damaged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

NofrikinfuN posted:

Were the first words upon finding you scripture, or did they give into the temptation and become furious with you? Because you might have had the moral high ground for a moment.

They kicked me out of the house with nothing on but a pair of boxers. No shoes, wallet, or phone.

The last thing I saw before the mom closed the front door was the bishop reaching back to slap his daughter in the face.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/AndreaChalupa/status/855103795055001600

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

deathbysnusnu posted:

One of their other shockingly endearing abilities is to update theology with modern context. The words of wisdom from which hot beverage and strong drink comes from was understood at the time of its writing to mean liquor and coffee as cold strongly caffeinated beverages were yet to take hold.

Pulled over to the side of the road, crying.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

oi! poo in me bum!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

throw it on the pile

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

Not sure why Senator Professor Warren of Massachusetts is congratulating this New Hampshire man, but it's a nice gesture.

https://twitter.com/SenWarren/status/855096923467939840

When I saw this, all I could think was: what in the hell did he do to deserve what must be one of the sweetest political patronage gigs in the world.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Squizzle posted:

did he have to zigzag around his own house or was the floorplan angled so that the hallways all went diagonal

I'm too stupid to get the joke :(

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

crazy cloud posted:

whaaaat whoah whoah #whoah

you aint heard nothing yet

CAFFEINE = 3+1+6+6+5+9+14+5 = 49 = 7x7

take two sevens and add one and you get THE HITLER NUMBER

FUCKKKKKK

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

checkmate

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

radical meme posted:

When I saw this, all I could think was: what in the hell did he do to deserve what must be one of the sweetest political patronage gigs in the world.

Endorsed Donald Trump prior to the New Hampshire primary and did a ton of interviews on Boston area talk radio about it.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgc_LRjlbTU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

pushpins posted:

Couldn't their low pay just be a reflection of America's poo poo attitude towards school/helping children/education/government whatever. My dad's a school principal and he cares about the kids there. Are social workers losers because they make so little?

what world do you live in that a median pay of 90k/yr is low pay?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

No she didn't like it

But she was ok with burning in hell for all eternity tho

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Chaffetz really doesn't wanna change his twitter handle

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Fuckin amazing show. Loved playing the music in the pit orchestra.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Coolguye posted:

what world do you live in that a median pay of 90k/yr is low pay?

Kolob

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i know u guys think nothing matters, i just think things matter but in slow-mo

shits gonna catch up to us one day

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

its a chess joke

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

They kicked me out of the house with nothing on but a pair of boxers. No shoes, wallet, or phone.

The last thing I saw before the mom closed the front door was the bishop reaching back to slap his daughter in the face.

that story starts funny and ends real real sad

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

eonwe posted:

life comes at u slow

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Interesting reply in the comments - if he's planning on 2028, he's not assuming Trump gets a second term or he's assuming when Trump loses in 2024 it's to a democrat who serves only one term.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

eonwe posted:

its a chess joke

:prepop:

I get it now

Squizzle is a boy genius

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

I had to look this up. It sounds like the most frustrating and unsatisfying thing ever.

Wow, I just thought he was phone posting and autocorrect changed "sucking" to "soaking".

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Squizzle posted:

that story starts funny and ends real real sad

Just like 2016

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

:prepop:

I get it now

Squizzle is a boy genius

ya hes good

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Joementum posted:

Michigan and Wisconsin use paper scantron ballots in all locations. Pennsylvania uses them in most locations, but does have a few electronic voting machines.

None of the machines are network connected and they are kept in local offices.

yes, and every one of those local offices is lousy with Russian agents. Louise Mensch told me so.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

punchymcpunch posted:

FUCKKKKKK

oh no. N o o o o

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

deathbysnusnu posted:

Fun fact, the electoral college isn't bound by vote totals. Even if the election were hacked Trump still constitutionally president.

Yeah I loving love that. If you literally steal the election, you just have to cover up the crime for about 6 weeks, then you're legally president and can pardon yourself (or get your veep who replaces you to pardon you once caught) for stealing the election.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI2ej_ctM9I

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

punchymcpunch posted:

FUCKKKKKK

Holy poo poo

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

eonwe posted:

"hey guys, i brought the mattering! better late than never, eh?"

*sun rises to reveal charred remains of all life*

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
I just posted a tweet and instantly got 69 likes, like at the same exact second.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

mdemone posted:

Cross-posting for exposure. It collects a lot of primary source details, but I would appreciate anybody providing more. It's a work in progress as you can imagine:

Hmmm you might want to check out this referencing doc, it might help elucidate things: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118883/

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

pathetic little tramp posted:

Yeah I loving love that. If you literally steal the election, you just have to cover up the crime for about 6 weeks, then you're legally president and can pardon yourself (or get your veep who replaces you to pardon you once caught) for stealing the election.

If you have already packed the supreme court and gerrymandered all House districts you don't have to get away with it. See Turkey, Russia, any other country.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

My Linux Rig posted:

Lol he really is the grandpa president, nobody wants to visit him

this was most likely one of the reasons he decided to run

its easy to say gently caress off to donald trump when he wants to meet but a lot harder with the president title in front of it

Joementum posted:

Not sure why Senator Professor Warren of Massachusetts is congratulating this New Hampshire man, but it's a nice gesture.

https://twitter.com/SenWarren/status/855096923467939840

i hope brown was pissed that he got stuck with the kiwis and this tweet is just salt in the wound

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i for one who life speeds up so i don't die before i'm murdered

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

pathetic little tramp posted:

Interesting reply in the comments - if he's planning on 2028, he's not assuming Trump gets a second term or he's assuming when Trump loses in 2024 it's to a democrat who serves only one term.

Trump ain't gonna run in 2024 without some amendments

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

eonwe posted:

does it dry up
like a raisin in the sun
or fester like a sore
and then run
does it stink like rotten meat
or crust and sugar over
like a syrupy sweet

maybe it just sags
like a heavy load

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
My brother knocked up a mormon girl and her parents basically disowned her until she married my brother (worst wedding reception ever). About 10 years later, she abandoned the marriage, leaving my brother with their 2 sons, so she could go bang some other dude. I think her family did the whole disown thing again until she married the new guy. My brother has sole custody because she's a filthy bum. I did have to go to my nephews' mormon baptism - complete with a seaworld-like glass wall to view the entire dunkage - and the whole ceremony was really weird and creepy. I'm in the bible belt so I've seen a lot of baptisms, but this was by far the weirdest.

Anyway, gently caress all those mormon assholes who would be so quick to disown their children over something stupid, yet get all high and holy when they get to face palm a kid into a pool of water.

• Locked thread