Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/Chicago_Police/status/854802566827397124

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Why does the US need an Embassy in NZ? I thought it would just have a consulate and an Embassy at the nearest proper country, like Australia.

Same reason we have one in Bermuda: A reward for supporters who are too inept and stupid to put in a regular 9-5 position.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

What, did they raid Doc Holiday's house?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Barry's got his man in the French election, a classic non-endorsement endorsement.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/855096099484430336

Also, Republicans are clusterfucking on health care again. Apparently there's a new deal that's EVEN WORSE than before that kills the pre-existing condition ban dead, but the white house wants a vote on Wednesday. There's not even legislative text yet, centrist GOP aides say it's dumb, Ryan says he doesn't have the votes, and Democrats are going HNNNNNGGGG for healthcare blowup redux to end Donnie's 100 days.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

CommieGIR posted:

What, did they raid Doc Holiday's house?

CPD:"We have a warrant."

"I'm your huckleberry."

CPD:"GET ON THE GROUND NOW!"

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

I think if you have these things in your possession you should be valued by society, surely not apprehended by loving losers who sat through college just to end up cops.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Uh. Russia just banned Jehova's witnesses.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/855097473962041344

:psyduck:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Watch Trump endorse Le Pen to spite Barry like the loving child he is.

Now where have I heard this one before? Oh yeah, 1933

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Somebody knocked on Putins door too early on a Sunday it appears.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I'll allow that they're idiots, but they're just regular milquetoast idiots like you find anywhere. What'd they do to get on Putin's shitlist?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'll allow that they're idiots, but they're just regular milquetoast idiots like you find anywhere. What'd they do to get on Putin's shitlist?
They're idiots but they politely go away when you tell them you're not interested, as opposed to Evangelicals who flip out when you do the same. Russia pulling poo poo like this makes it harder for normal countries to crack down on cults because they can point to Russia and go "See, we're being persecuted just like in Russia!"

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
When I was living in Georgia the Jehovah witness dudes were always polite but those loving evangelicals goddamn they went crazy if you didn't want to listen to how righteous and holy they were.

There was one big fat bitch that used to come around and she went crazy enough one time that I had to threaten her with calling the cops and when that didn't work I had to threaten her with lead. And then called the cops.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

facialimpediment posted:

Barry's got his man in the French election, a classic non-endorsement endorsement.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/855096099484430336

Also, Republicans are clusterfucking on health care again. Apparently there's a new deal that's EVEN WORSE than before that kills the pre-existing condition ban dead, but the white house wants a vote on Wednesday. There's not even legislative text yet, centrist GOP aides say it's dumb, Ryan says he doesn't have the votes, and Democrats are going HNNNNNGGGG for healthcare blowup redux to end Donnie's 100 days.

He really can't handle being told no can he?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Casimir Radon posted:

Watch Trump endorse Le Pen to spite Barry like the loving child he is.

Haha, exactly what I was thinking. In fact, it might be Barry's plan to call Macron without an endorsement just to trigger Donnie into going "Oh yeah??!!" and endorsing Le Pen on twitter. Then French voters then equate Le Pen with Trump and maybe sway a few votes away.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Alex Jones says the weed is too strong and it's the fault of George Soros.

https://twitter.com/cwarzel/status/855109553884680193

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

not caring here posted:

When I was living in Georgia the Jehovah witness dudes were always polite but those loving evangelicals goddamn they went crazy if you didn't want to listen to how righteous and holy they were.

There was one big fat bitch that used to come around and she went crazy enough one time that I had to threaten her with calling the cops and when that didn't work I had to threaten her with lead. And then called the cops.

stdh.txt

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

lol dude trolled huffpost

But they also called him out and got him fired ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/sly-hoaxer-who-humiliated-the-huffington-post-has-lost-his-job/

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Cleaning your guns on your driveway is very effective at keeping the religious people away. Granted I live in the woods, not in a city.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Lady, you gonna get shot is pretty easy to say

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://medium.com/@Juicero/a-note-from-juiceros-new-ceo-cb23a1462b03

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Managing a recall ia the only useful thing their product has on anyone and I'm sure it could be done exponentially cheaper.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

Wow, he really does fancy himself a Steve Jobs. His response is basically "gently caress off, our products are great and serve the public good (even if people realize they can hand-press our packets themselves)."

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Chaffetz is RUNNING, not walking, away from his term.

Something is up.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Why ban the Jehovah witnesses and not Scientology? Especially when the Church of Scientology keeps humiliating the Russian Government in court.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
A second piss tape perhaps?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
Oh man.

Imagine if Russia had a Tom Cruise piss tape. With multiple dicks in it.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Sorry guys, Chaffetz ain't leaving yet.

https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/855126654519214080

:gonk:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Kazinsal posted:

Oh man.

Imagine if Russia had a Tom Cruise piss tape. With multiple dicks in it.

In cruise or the tape?

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Jehovah's Witnesses refuse to serve in any army (Russia still has mandatory conscription for all males), refuse to vote, refuse to swear loyalty to any nation, aggressively proselytize a very unusual version of Christianity that denies there is a heaven, hell, or that Jesus died on the cross, and sometimes murder their children by denying them blood transfusions.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

but funeral potatos

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Two Finger posted:

In cruise or the tape?

You can't just choose one.:dong:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Why does the US need an Embassy in NZ? I thought it would just have a consulate and an Embassy at the nearest proper country, like Australia.

Have you seen the state of Australian us relations? Besides we send a yearly tribute of pipeweed

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
1) what is with trumpers making GBS threads on judges? Do they think it helps?

2) the racist perjury elf apparently doesn't think Hawaii counts as a state because it's not white enough.

https://twitter.com/DevlinBarrett/status/855129713362292737

gently caress him with every black dildo currently in circulation.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

facialimpediment posted:

1) what is with trumpers making GBS threads on judges? Do they think it helps?

2) the racist perjury elf apparently doesn't think Hawaii counts as a state because it's not white enough.

https://twitter.com/DevlinBarrett/status/855129713362292737

gently caress him with every black dildo currently in circulation.

Authoritarians love making GBS threads on judges because for them they are roadblocks preventing them from having all the power.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Missionary Positron posted:

Authoritarians love making GBS threads on judges because for them they are roadblocks preventing them from having all the power.

It's as if there are people is place checking on what different people in the government are doing in order to maintain some sort of balance of power.

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
Something sure is rotten in Denmark when the loving AG is amazed at the way our legal system works.

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
I just took a huge bong rip and I'm subsequently amazed about these things called laws man. Who knew? And there just like social constructs man they don't mean anything

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Two cops were just shot near the Champs-Élysée in Paris. Some people are saying it was a skinhead.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Missionary Positron posted:

Literally the reason for a judiciary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Smiling Jack posted:

The secret service has been systematically underfunded, undertrained and overworked for the last few years. The defecincies were papered over by the intense efforts of the actual guys on the ground but that only lasts so long before people burn out or quit.
...or gently caress South American prostitutes?

Peetown Manning posted:

I think if you have these things in your possession you should be valued by society, surely not apprehended by loving losers who sat through college just to end up cops.
QFT

• Locked thread