Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ScreamingLlama posted:

I still don't get it.

It would help if I could read the lovely writing.

"Nyeh doc, this hole, it was made for me!"

Six months later

"Brr Brr Brr Brr Brr Brread"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem
Jokes inside jokes inside jokes

Inside holes

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
That more than makes up for nobody in the video saying it, holy poo poo.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

:laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo:

I'm so happy right now

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Phylaxis
Jun 18, 2012

:perfect:

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
:siren: NEW UPDATE :siren:

Episode 25 - Mr. Puffles' New Jump Cuts

We're finishing up the Soul Cairn in this episode. Got an Elder Scroll, beat up some skeletons, the usual nonsense.

Also my co-commentators decided to bitch about editing so I'm just rolling with it at this point.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The cat heads were amazing. :allears:

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
The best use for the Durnehviir is when you're out in the open with a target that doesn't move around much, aim at their feet, summon, and stand back to see if physics freaks out. If it works out just right, you can put mammoths and giants into orbit.

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!

Needs a dragon in the background attacking a mudcrab (my wife pointed out that there was something missing), otherwise a thing of beauty and wonder.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
If this LP has a Bloodweiser sponsorship does that mean it actually takes place in the Blood Bowl universe?

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Episode 26 - Mr. Puffles Reads Some Scrolls

We're getting fairly close to the end of Dawnguard here with some scroll reading action. Action packed, I say.

If you like Chamillionaire you'll probably like this video.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I bet the elderscrolls are just really bad erotic fan fiction and that's why they make people blind.

Poil fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Apr 18, 2017

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Poil posted:

I bet the elderscrolls are just really bad erotic fan fiction and that's why they make people blind.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Poil posted:

So it's just magical copies of The Real Barenziah, complete with detailed description of cat dick?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Poil posted:

Or really GOOD erotic fan fiction.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
"You went white as the snow" He's a CAT. How can you tell? Did his hair turn white while his stripes popped off like a cartoon cat seeing a ghost?

I hope it did.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Section Z posted:

"You went white as the snow" He's a CAT. How can you tell? Did his hair turn white while his stripes popped off like a cartoon cat seeing a ghost?

I hope it did.

He's wearing a giant iron helmet that covers his entire head too, so even if that did happen she would have been hard pressed to see it.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Lizard Wizard posted:

Or really GOOD erotic fan fiction.

A good followup to The Lusty Argonian Maid

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
I've got a question. How, exactly, do people in the Elder Scrolls fight? We never see battles in the games due to technical limitations, but is it described in the lore? I'm just thinking, from a practical perspective, they cannot fight in the manner of Medieval warfare because large tightly compacted infantry formations are vulnerable to magic. Further, any combatant who doesn't know magic is screwed because they can be picked off from range, although that varys based on the skill of the wizard. Further, there seems to be a profusion of plate armor, or at the very least breastplates, even though Imperial armor is based on that of Rome and later Byzantium.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

Mycroft Holmes posted:

I've got a question. How, exactly, do people in the Elder Scrolls fight? We never see battles in the games due to technical limitations, but is it described in the lore? I'm just thinking, from a practical perspective, they cannot fight in the manner of Medieval warfare because large tightly compacted infantry formations are vulnerable to magic. Further, any combatant who doesn't know magic is screwed because they can be picked off from range, although that varys based on the skill of the wizard. Further, there seems to be a profusion of plate armor, or at the very least breastplates, even though Imperial armor is based on that of Rome and later Byzantium.

They fight how all players of Skyrim fight: Stealthy Archers

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Mycroft Holmes posted:

Well, everyone from the common man to government officials being dirt poor is keeping everyone from just picking up casual wizardry. "Oh no, the legion lost their book on small unit tactics!... Welp, guess we can't train our new recruits unless someone finds us another copy of this super common as gently caress book". This also goes towards why most Imperial redshirts are wearing the cheap stuff that doesn't even come towards a breastplate, but then all you need to to is ask if you want heavy imperial armor when joining up after all. It's how I got mine :pseudo:

Along with the fact most wizards are kind of poo poo even if they did buy/loot Idiots Guide to Fire Bolt. So it's not worth worrying about unless it's the exception. 90% of the time enemy casters are like if Mister Puffles is trying to kill them with spells :rolleyes: then there is that 10% of the time where it's like Mister Puffles annihilating things with dragon breath :supaburn: And the Stormcloaks are not exactly rolling in undead floating wizards.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Apr 19, 2017

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

UZworm posted:

Episode 26 - Mr. Puffles Reads Some Scrolls

We're getting fairly close to the end of Dawnguard here with some scroll reading action. Action packed, I say.

If you like Chamillionaire you'll probably like this video.

Goddess's panties, UZworm, have you not heard of the Clairvoyance spell? You know, the seemingly useless spell that actually helps you find the correct path to a quest location instead of you having to scale mountains and leap off rocks (as fun as that can be)?

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Apr 19, 2017

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

see, what you don't understand is he now has

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

ScreamingLlama posted:

Goddess's panties, UZworm, have you not heard of the Clairvoyance spell? You know, the seemingly useless spell that actually helps you find the correct path to a quest location instead of you having to scale mountains and leap off rocks (as fun as that can be)?

That's not remotely as infuriating to his co-commentators viewers interesting, though. Also, gently caress Clairvoyance.

Materant fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Apr 19, 2017

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
The next video contains possibly the worst thing I have ever created in my entire existence as a YouTube video maker, and I apologize for nothing.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

UZworm posted:

The next video contains possibly the worst thing I have ever created in my entire existence as a YouTube video maker, and I apologize for nothing.

You marry the Vampire and the next five hours of video is you rebuilding a fresh house to accommodate adopted children?

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

UZworm posted:

You marry the vampire and and Mr Puffles spends the rest of his adventuring career consumed by constant jealousy, arguments over the household budget, and other petty domesticate squabbles?

White Coke
May 29, 2015

UZworm posted:

It turns out that Mr. Puffles doesn't actually hate Morndas.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

White Coke posted:

It turns out that Mr. Puffles doesn't actually hate Morndas.

If this forum had a reputation system, I'd give you +rep.

Materant posted:

That's not remotely as infuriating to his co-commentators viewers interesting, though. Also, gently caress Clairvoyance.

BUT IT HELPS YOU GRIND ILLUSION

I WOULD NEVER GET BETTER ILLUSION SPELLS WITHOUT IT

UZworm posted:

Gotta be honest with you, bro... I don't see how this LP can get any worse.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Episode 27 - Mr. Puffles, Spelunking Dirty

I think we talk about what's going on in the video like three times in this. I'm not a very good rapper but that's never stopped me before. Risen thinks Ace of Base was a one-hit wonder. Serana can't stop dancin'.

This video's kind of a mess, but we'll be getting closer to getting Auriel's Bow regardless.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Cruel Summer is a good song.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
And now we sit back and see if that opening gives Screaming Llama an aneurysm.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

You ended the video just before the worst bit of the Dawnguard. Soul Cairn is way more fun and interesting than the coming caves. :v:

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I never got around to Dawnguard. I get the feeling that even if you had used your dust collecting dash shout past the bridge, you would still end up falling somehow.

Or maybe just confused by a dead end past the bridge until you just say gently caress it and jump down :downs:

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Section Z posted:

I never got around to Dawnguard. I get the feeling that even if you had used your dust collecting dash shout past the bridge, you would still end up falling somehow.

Or maybe just confused by a dead end past the bridge until you just say gently caress it and jump down :downs:

I mean, you can't actually progress unless you fall into the river there so even though you probably could zip back the other direction, there'd really be no point.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Oh man, if this is the worst thing you've ever done, UZ, I can't wait to see worse. :allears:

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Ramos posted:

Oh man, if this is the worst thing you've ever done, UZ, I can't wait to see worse. :allears:

Try his epic quest through Rocky & Bullwinkle on NES.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Dr.Smasher posted:

Try his epic quest through Rocky & Bullwinkle on NES.

Oh god no, already saw that on GDQ, no game has had a soundtrack so perfectly crafted to give me a headache and make me nauseous faster than a runner can finish it.

• Locked thread