Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this george soros guy is a planetary hero by the sounds of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Thank you, based Soros, for the extra potent poo poo on today, the holiest of holy days lol.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

turn off the TV posted:

Are Alex Jones lols still okay because his custody case sounds amazing.

https://twitter.com/cwarzel/status/855109553884680193

lmfao

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

(((dank nugs)))

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Smirr posted:

(((dank nugs)))

After I smoke these, I get a serious hankerin' for a big bowl of chili.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

DangerDongs posted:

It is man code that we do not make fun of male pattern baldness. We are only strong when the herd sticks together.

Take the stigma away from balding. Buzz it short and own that poo poo.

But make fun of kid rock, of course.

Edit: oops, lost cell signal for a bit. Replied to an old post.

Nocheez fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Apr 20, 2017

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.

NotWearingPants posted:

I was wondering if there was some reason Kid Rock seems to be hated less than Limp Bizkit when they are essentially the same thing.

Hahaha now I want Limp Bizkit to visit the white house

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos
I was getting ready to despise the Left. I was soooo ready. The Left loving sucks! They really do. They are infuriating and stupid and ignorant and way too loving smug and just simply ignore the basic facts of the laws of physics. Why does the Left hate gluten? Why? It's just a basic protein, like less than 1% of the population are allergic to it. And I'm a Chemical Engineer so I know that organic food is just a scam too. (And solar kills more people per kWh than nuclear but neither side wants to hear that.) So I was wavering on my leftism, but Trump changed that for me.

Because Trump is worse. Thank you, Trump, for making me a leftist again. I prefer the smug Leftist scum with their expensive coffee to the Trump crowd.

I really hope that's his plan. To be the bad guy the Left needs to revitalise itself against. Not in America of course. You guys had Obama! You are rolling with his changes. There are even rumours of people not dying in your streets anymore, as though you were a Third World Country! But externally, Trump is becoming like the evil international cartoon villain that people just love to rise up against. Trump could revitalise the International Left! Just by being evil!

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Cosmik Slop posted:

I'm trying to think of anything that could possibly make that picture any more "white trash" and failing. Camo curtains, Skoal tin, dog having a litter of puppies under the desk. Nothing.

Somebody photoshop a tire swing in the background.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

IronClaymore posted:

(And solar kills more people per kWh than nuclear but neither side wants to hear that.)

Too many retrained coal miners falling off the roofs.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

They shoulda got Joe the Plumber too

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Chomp8645 posted:

Too many retrained coal miners falling off the roofs. BAD!

ftfy

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

IronClaymore posted:

I was getting ready to despise the Left. I was soooo ready. The Left loving sucks! They really do. They are infuriating and stupid and ignorant and way too loving smug and just simply ignore the basic facts of the laws of physics. Why does the Left hate gluten? Why? It's just a basic protein, like less than 1% of the population are allergic to it. And I'm a Chemical Engineer so I know that organic food is just a scam too. (And solar kills more people per kWh than nuclear but neither side wants to hear that.) So I was wavering on my leftism, but Trump changed that for me.

Because Trump is worse. Thank you, Trump, for making me a leftist again. I prefer the smug Leftist scum with their expensive coffee to the Trump crowd.

I really hope that's his plan. To be the bad guy the Left needs to revitalise itself against. Not in America of course. You guys had Obama! You are rolling with his changes. There are even rumours of people not dying in your streets anymore, as though you were a Third World Country! But externally, Trump is becoming like the evil international cartoon villain that people just love to rise up against. Trump could revitalise the International Left! Just by being evil!

yeah wait what

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

turn off the TV posted:

Are Alex Jones lols still okay because his custody case sounds amazing.

https://twitter.com/cwarzel/status/855109553884680193
Uh, yeah I uhhh, "test" the potency for research reasons too. Several times a day. Just testing tho

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

IronClaymore posted:

(And solar kills more people per kWh than nuclear but neither side wants to hear that.)

Another plus for green energy. Also, the dead biodegrade, feeding plants and worms.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

bag em and tag em posted:

lolol Exxon mobile is asking for a special waiver to bypass Russian sanctions. hahahahahahaha

like, some clown executive actually thought THIS was the moment to ask if they could just skirt around the rules for profit with Russia.

hoooollyyy gently caress america what have you done!

seriously, next pres really needs to spend some money on education in the dumb states

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

IronClaymore posted:

whoa buddy, whoa, calm down. there is so much steam coming from your ears it will blow away your hat.

lets see, first of all, your are confusing hipsters and greens with leftists and also confusing this thread with the chernobyl reactor room in 1986

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

IronClaymore posted:

Did you know that a common trait of serial killers is excessive daydreaming?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I Was The Fury posted:

Uh, yeah I uhhh, "test" the potency for research reasons too. Several times a day. Just testing tho

The classic Pete Townsend defense.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I Was The Fury posted:

Soros works fast my friend.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

gender illusionist posted:

hoooollyyy gently caress america what have you done!

seriously, next pres really needs to spend some money on education in the dumb states

any corporation doing this would look stupid but loving EXXON specifically is just mind boggling.

the official Treasury Department response should be "NO! Are you loving stupid?"

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

bag em and tag em posted:

any corporation doing this would look stupid but loving EXXON specifically is just mind boggling.

the official Treasury Department response should be "NO! Are you loving stupid?"

That will be their response to anyone asking if they don't think it's a little bit suspicious that they approved it

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Velvet Elvis posted:

Somebody photoshop a tire swing in the background.

Ask and ye shall receive

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

IronClaymore posted:

you sound like you got yourself all wound up dude

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
The slower lol days, the loldrums maybe, are a tough time please make sure to ration your lols to avoid melting down

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

FuhrerHat posted:

you sound like you got yourself all wound up dude

Sorry. My point is, Trump sucks, we can all see it, and he sucks so much he is making lapsed leftists like me turn back to the left. Happy?

And I'm sorry if I seem wound up or anything. I'm...kinda not. We (Australia) haven't been drawn in to another pointless war, yet. It is merely worrying at this stage. And I hate how my country fawns over yours.

But hey! After you and NK have your big fight, maybe we and China can get all intimate without interference. Please keep us out of it. We don't need to waste another generation on another of your useless political wars.

[Edit: To be fair, Vietnam was brilliant to us, specifically because you/we lost, because of all the refugees and their culture we got to absorb.]

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Oscar Wild posted:

Another plus for green energy. Also, the dead biodegrade, feeding plants and worms.

How much carbon can you sequester in a corpse?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

IronClaymore posted:

Sorry. My point is, Trump sucks, we can all see it, and he sucks so much he is making lapsed leftists like me turn back to the left. Happy?

And I'm sorry if I seem wound up or anything. I'm...kinda not. We (Australia) haven't been drawn in to another pointless war, yet. It is merely worrying at this stage. And I hate how my country fawns over yours.

But hey! After you and NK have your big fight, maybe we and China can get all intimate without interference. Please keep us out of it. We don't need to waste another generation on another of your useless political wars.

[Edit: To be fair, Vietnam was brilliant to us, specifically because you/we lost, because of all the refugees and their culture we got to absorb.]

Neither the left nor the right want you. What the gently caress are you even on about.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

IronClaymore posted:

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Lol that the longest we've ever gone without a high quality lol is like 2 days, tops. What crazy hijinks will Donnyboy get into next?!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

IronClaymore posted:

you might be right :)

and if people do stuff you dont like you dont gotta hate them :)

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
u americans should really try to get some more viable political parties off the ground so that you dont have to choose between evil grandma and demented grampa

did obama delegitimize the presidency by being cool af

i dont think trump can even imagine a peaceful solution in korea or syria

by misunderstanding nato, trump has caused many european countries to increase their military budget

donald jr

trump called the newly elected dictator of turkey to congratulate him

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Did you know that a common trait of serial killers is excessive daydreaming?

what about being scatterbrained

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Cthulu Carl posted:

How much carbon can you sequester in a corpse?

Carbon is easy, the issue with corpses is phosphorus. Everyone need phosphorus, even the tiny bacteria living in your gut need it. It's one of the main macronutrients in plants that can inhibit industrialised agriculture, because there isn't enough of it in the soil. And it's the reason Morocco will live happily the next 200 years just chilling and exporting fertiliser.

Really, if you're a corpse, the best thing you can do is get eaten by a wolf or a bear or something and get pooped out. That way any nutrients that don't get to become part wolf get to be wolf-poop instead.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I have no clue what Soros does, who he talks to, or what he says but just know that the alt-right thinks he's some sort of superdemon in charge of everything

I AM SOROS

TropicalCoke
Feb 14, 2012
has trump made a lol out of the joint press conference with italy yet

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Shadow0 posted:

Lol that the longest we've ever gone without a high quality lol is like 2 days, tops. What crazy hijinks will Donnyboy get into next?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTJ0WSYapEU&t=35s

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Madcosby posted:

I have no clue what Soros does, who he talks to, or what he says but just know that the alt-right thinks he's some sort of superdemon in charge of everything

I AM SOROS

no, i am soros!

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Madcosby posted:

I AM SOROS

I can't read a CBC article without 900 comments accusing Trudeau being bought by Soros. Sometimes the article has nothing to do with either. CBC commenters are really psychotic and serve as a warning that we could easily elect our own Trump up here.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

loooooooooool Chaffetz thought he'd become a party superstar attacking Hillary for years, now he might bail before his term is up

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/855125082821320704
https://twitter.com/kslnewsradio/status/855074319155724288

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

The Archaic posted:

I can't read a CBC article without 900 comments accusing Trudeau being bought by Soros. Sometimes the article has nothing to do with either. CBC commenters are really psychotic and serve as a warning that we could easily elect our own Trump up here.

they're all russian bots