Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Families are overrated and I strongly counsel against investing in that class of investment opportunities.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Rapture!:aaaaa:

Also I learned something new from GBS today guys:

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Heh, well now we all know "The government gave smallpox blankets to the Indians" was a lie made up by a crazy leftist professor who thought 9/11 was a good thing

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
But what about the time the Indians ripped babies out of their incubators and threw them on the ground? :ohdear:

Edit: Also, whether or not that particular incident did indeed happen has no bearing on whether or not the United States government committed genocide on the Native American population as a whole, though.

Randler fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Apr 20, 2017

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Randler posted:

But what about the time the Indians ripped babies out of their incubators and threw them on the ground? :ohdear:

That's what abortion doctors do you know.

Rip out babby's brains in the 9th month of gestation, just for sadistic glee.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Majorian posted:

That's what abortion doctors do you know.

Rip out babby's brains in the 9th month of gestation, just for sadistic glee.

no they sell the brains to isis so they can make them into soup to feed to their followers which zombifies them into running for county commissioner and state superintendent of instruction to implement sharia law

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

The Muppets On PCP posted:

no they sell the brains to isis so they can make them into soup to feed to their followers which zombifies them into running for county commissioner and state superintendent of instruction to implement sharia law

So did ISIS just take ACORN's business model then or was there some clandestine merger that I missed during the quarterly update by our Soros paymasters?

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
i am isis, acorn, ron paul and donald trump all combined into one sad rusting off brand voltron

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Randler posted:

So did ISIS just take ACORN's business model then or was there some clandestine merger that I missed during the quarterly update by our Soros paymasters?

There was a rebranding once Brave Martyr James O'Keefe exposed ACORN for being just a giant cloning program for Osama Bin Laden.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
"ask me about My Ideologies"

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

The Rapture!:aaaaa:

Also I learned something new from GBS today guys:

Don't tell me. He's talking poo poo about ward Churchill.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Volkerball posted:

Don't tell me. He's talking poo poo about ward Churchill.

Yes, yes he is.:laugh:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Yes, yes he is.:laugh:

Knew it lol. I happened to like on the justice of roosting chickens

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
That autocorrected to on the justice of roosting Chechens at first. Now that's an essay I want to read

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Let me tell you about the little Eichmanns at the Moscow theater

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

That autocorrected to on the justice of roosting Chechens at first. Now that's an essay I want to read

didn't you hear that there certainly are no gays in chechnya

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Spot the person pictured who hasn't poo poo themselves as an adult.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Mustached Demon posted:

Spot the person pictured who hasn't poo poo themselves as an adult.

this is a trick

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/ap_politics/status/855079575692431361

😒

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

I have heard that name before, not sure where from, though.

Help me out, Amerigoons, sex scandal or white collar crime?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/andreachalupa/status/855103436441911296

hahaha gently caress yes

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Randler posted:

He modeled nude once or something but mostly he upset Coakley in Massachusetts and has various bad Republican opinions. Though for a Republican he's definitely better than most. Elizabeth Warren beat him in 2012.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Randler posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGjZm4ICDxw

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I heard you guys were talking about Lovecraft and not getting laid a couple pages back, so here I am.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Lurdiak posted:

I heard you guys were talking about Lovecraft and not getting laid a couple pages back, so here I am.

what is your opinion on latest awful.apk update

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I don't have an android phone, so :shrug:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Lurdiak posted:

I don't have an android phone, so :shrug:
don't worry, i have one simple mechanical solution to this case. it can't throw a 90 kilogram projectile over 300 metres, but it should otherwise be fully needs suiting

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

please stop tweeting apologetic tweets about assange in the us arrest warrant twitter​ thread

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Randler posted:

guy who was senator of massachusetts and then elizabeth warren ran against them so brown based their campaign on doing mock indian war woop noises and calling them pocahontas

can't think of any crimes

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

great, some guy just killed two policeman in paris

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
i found that image in a folder i think it was from when that meme of 'if you see this message, post down with the illegal coup' was going around

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Rodatose posted:

i found that image in a folder i think it was from when that meme of 'if you see this message, post down with the illegal coup' was going around

"you have been visited by senor pepperridge lincoln. upeagle in 9.11s or the democracy will not return to you or your son again."

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
what's upeagle

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Some guy who was related to one of the victims of the Quebec mosque shooting just plead guilty to threatening to kill the shooter. Or "alleged" shooter according to the news outlets.

The law sure is stupid.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Rodatose posted:

can't think of any crimes

carpetbagging

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Rodatose posted:

what's upeagle

https://twitter.com/DemolitionRanch/status/845021115156193280

watch from like 0:10 to 0:13

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Randler posted:

Rodatose summarized it, but for some context - he was the guy who got elected to Ted loving Kennedy's old seat once Teddy finally died. The Democrats ran a lady named Martha Coakley against him in the special election, and it turned out, whoops, she was an absolutely inept candidate. Brown turned out to be a moronic shitbag himself, but he managed to keep it under wraps enough during the campaign, and promised that by electing him and reducing the Democratic majority in the Senate to 59, the Republicans would be able to block Obamacare. They obviously weren't able to do that, but they did manage to weaken it even more than it already was.

The point is, Massachusetts hosed up health care for the whole country. Thankfully Warren took him out and now who knows, maybe she'll be president in four years.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Majorian posted:

The Democrats ran a lady named Martha Coakley against him in the special election, and it turned out, whoops, she was an absolutely inept candidate.

I thought Hillary Clinton only changed her last name upon marriage, though. :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-04-20-g2a-rep-roasted-by-developers-during-live-q-and-a lmao

• Locked thread