Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Chromatic posted:

Also i'm probably going to end up skipping the Kurt Metzger episodes unless there's any reason not to

one of the kurt metzger eps (the first one?) has a pretty good (but serious) discussion of nick's attitude towards inappropriate humour, offense and context toward the end, but it's pretty fleeting and not really worth listening to the whole episode for

The Narrator fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Apr 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
New ep

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
nick making GBS threads on people for copying, but thinking he owns reese's pieces pronunciation jokes is really good stuff

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao didn't expect the sleepy boys to be mitchell & webb look/peep show fans

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

padijun posted:

nick making GBS threads on people for copying, but thinking he owns reese's pieces pronunciation jokes is really good stuff
the whole podcast is irony nothign is real

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

the whole podcast is irony nothign is real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRwL5ZMQsa0

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

padijun posted:

what level of irony is this

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
Going through the backlog and the ep where they talk about the aspies building the railroad is the funniest poo poo ever.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

drat

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
goddamn that show nick was writing for is bad

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Whats the show

tatersyum
Feb 12, 2006
Problematic on Comedy Central

Malibu Mullen is letting the podcast die for this lovely show.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Really? That sucks. I like Moshe Kasher a lot and I thought the premise was interesting.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
New free one up

edit: ps its a good one

Jamwad Hilder fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Apr 21, 2017

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
"That's the thing about black autism"

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
i keep getting nick and jonathan from UYD's molestation stories mixed up

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
"please stay in your vehicle, we're looking for a very small dick!"

that was the best episode in a long time

a fuckin subaru
Apr 11, 2017

vroom vroom
I'm not sure why, but that GBOAT riff was stupidly funny. I'm hoping Mullen gets some screen time on that stupid show, but I'd really like to see what the 3 of them could come up with. Basically I'd like them to follow through with the video poo poo.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/BuzzfeedChris/status/855219302261297152

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

The_Rob posted:

Really? That sucks. I like Moshe Kasher a lot and I thought the premise was interesting.
I saw ads for Problematic on the NYC subway and figured that it would be some kind of flogging of "SJW culture" or whatever the hell people call it. Turns out it's the complete opposite in a very bad way, and finding out that this was the Comedy Central show Nick wrote for makes me quite confused.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

I'm guessing he wrote for it because it paid well

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
he got paid to sit in a room and talk poo poo intermittently while on his phone. god bless nick mullen.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

this is a surprisingly real talk from walking irony machines.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Photos from the latest Problematic writers meeting:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

there's two women on the writing staff out of 13 lol

some might call that problematic

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Under the vegetable posted:

he got paid to sit in a room and talk poo poo intermittently while on his phone. god bless nick mullen.

He's built a career on it.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

This show is problematic

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

Professor Latency posted:

This show is problematic

Lol

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
are any of the funny moms shows worth listening to? i started listening to the first one, got a guy who was using "so, i'm gay" as his opener and kind of tuned out

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

The Narrator posted:

are any of the funny moms shows worth listening to? i started listening to the first one, got a guy who was using "so, i'm gay" as his opener and kind of tuned out

It gets good when they get to the Puerto Rican comedian (the REAL original Puerto Rican Rattlesnake) and then the cum boys. At the end Nick also describes a really funny idea for a sperm bank that I desperately want them to actually film.

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
Stav has some great bits when he does standup but its weird that his fallback/goto phrase when he cant think of anything to say during the podcast is "_____ sucking my dick!"

like for most people a filler word would be "um" or "uh" or "you know" or the chinese n-word "那個" and his is talking about his dick getting sucked

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
guys I think we should really discuss brexit

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

The Narrator posted:

guys I think we should really discuss brexit

gently caress off, Adam.

coathat
May 21, 2007

The Narrator posted:

Not really.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

The Narrator posted:

I think it depends on your tolerance for unpolished standup. I listened to a couple of them and thought they all their moments but a lot of people don't seem to like them at all.

Nick's standup is usually some of the weakest.

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
speaking of unpolished, your moms are always making sure MY DICK is polished!

ahhh gently caress

so anyway, lets get some bomb-rear end soup dumplings

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I think it depends on your tolerance for unpolished standup. I listened to a couple of them and thought they all their moments but a lot of people don't seem to like them at all.

Nick's standup is usually some of the weakest.

Stav is actually a pretty decent standup. After hearing his set on one of those funny moms I became much more fond of him in general

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Adam trying to pass off that MLK poo poo he heard on Chapo like he came across it on his own is mind numbingly annoying. I used to feel bad about Nick ripping him every time he talks but he kind of deserves it.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

nicks dad driving the windowless polack express lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Nick's take on special relativity is fuckin' genius. :newlol:

"Cleveland, also known as Mega City One..."