Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I wish we had owners who cared about something more than making money, because there's zero chance they fire Nate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
JR WITH THE GAME-SEALING... Assist???

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

oh my god the Indiana Pacers blew a 30 point lead

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
richard jefferson is my favorite cav. he's always so happy

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a sucker, a little fucker.

Jota posted:

i wonder what goes through a refs head as hes looking at a totally blown call like this that replay can't overturn

"It's OK, KD's got my back and wants to get rid of last 2 minute reports anyway"

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Eltoasto posted:

Yup, I've given Nate a pass since the team is so flawed, but he just coached away a huge lead. Teague and Miles sat there on the bench for 10 minutes while the offense bogged down and Cleveland stopped defending the perimeter. Just ridiculous.

He was a terrible coach in game 1 as well at the end of it.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lmao

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
hope we see good cavs from hereon out

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Latinx posted:

oh my god the Indiana Pacers blew a 30 point lead

At home. Sucks to be a pacers fan

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
I mean the Cavs are doing this with 4 bench players and the GOAT so that's embarrassing

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

PG should just up and demand a trade from this trash org

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Rad Valtar posted:

I mean the Cavs are doing this with 4 bench players and the GOAT so that's embarrassing

How dare you be mean to my best friend earl

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Like I can't be mad if PG leaves. You have a loving old senile owner in Simon who won't spend any money. An rear end in a top hat idiot of a GM in Bird who refuses to build a team around the star player and constantly undermines his team by opening his stupid loving mouth. Finally we come to the most lackluster coach I've ever seen. I'd rather have Vinny Del Negro or Fred Hoiberg than Nate loving McMillan.

Lmao Indiana is supposed to be a Mecca of basketball. You would think that Simon would want to bring a championship here. But nooooooooo. I would wish for that fucker to die already but I get the feeling his kids would sell the team and it'd move to a different city.

Hahahahahaha. I just can't stop laughing. They blew a drat near 30 point lead. THIRTY loving POINTS!!!! :wow:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Overtime is showing a Cavs fan harass his friend Pacer fan during all the timeouts this quarter and it's great.

Rick fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Apr 21, 2017

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

painful loss this

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
holy fuckin raptors wtf

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Bird kinda pissed huh

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Yeah I don't think the raptors are making it out of the first.

hope Lowery still gets paid, deserves it.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

pubic works project posted:

I'd rather have Vinny Del Negro or Fred Hoiberg than Nate loving McMillan.

nah fam you dont want this

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

MrMidnight posted:

Bird kinda pissed huh

He can go gently caress himself.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
https://twitter.com/leighellis/status/855235166868033537

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

raptors getting dirty

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Lmao forever at the pacers

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
lol Pacers, what an utter humiliation, less than 40 points in the second half.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Let's gooooooooooooo Grizz

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Cavericks

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

pubic works project posted:

Like I can't be mad if PG leaves. You have a loving old senile owner in Simon who won't spend any money. An rear end in a top hat idiot of a GM in Bird who refuses to build a team around the star player and constantly undermines his team by opening his stupid loving mouth. Finally we come to the most lackluster coach I've ever seen. I'd rather have Vinny Del Negro or Fred Hoiberg than Nate loving McMillan.

Lmao Indiana is supposed to be a Mecca of basketball. You would think that Simon would want to bring a championship here. But nooooooooo. I would wish for that fucker to die already but I get the feeling his kids would sell the team and it'd move to a different city.

Hahahahahaha. I just can't stop laughing. They blew a drat near 30 point lead. THIRTY loving POINTS!!!! :wow:

Can't even hope this results in Bird or Nate getting canned because the owners just want to make the playoffs. The reason we signed Nate in the first place is because he was the cheap option.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

strong blown lead

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

giannis getting dirtier

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Lmao forever if Cleveland blows this now

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

rjmccall posted:

lol Pacers, what an utter humiliation, less than 40 points in the second half.

You think we haven't seen sub-40 point halves before? You've got no idea the bad offense we've seen, this is nothing.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

NickRoweFillea posted:

Let's gooooooooooooo Grizz

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
pacers still have a chance!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Eltoasto posted:

Can't even hope this results in Bird or Nate getting canned because the owners just want to make the playoffs. The reason we signed Nate in the first place is because he was the cheap option.

Well then I just hope for the sweet release of oblivion. Either mine or Simon's.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Blunt Instrument
Apr 4, 2008

How can you shoot
(hot dogs at) women or children?

Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Hahaha! Ain't ball hell?!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lmao grizzlies

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Gooooooo team!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

so will coach lue start williams next game?

• Locked thread