Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

can you date Sadayo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Speaking of Mementos, has anyone managed to kill Death with the flu during flu season? I know Carmen gets a skill that increases the likelihood of modifiers like that affecting enemies, wondering if that makes it easier to accomplish.

I did this twice. It happened on my first try, but then it took another ~12 tries to happen again. You want max Star to be able to run away immediately.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tumor looking batty posted:

can you date Sadayo?

Yes

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Mother of god..

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

I get confused whenever anyone uses her first name. I had to google it.

Be sure to get massages from her whether you end up dating or not so she can talk about how tight your body is

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
it took so long but it was worth the wait

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

it owns that not one but two s. links in this game are about coffee

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

About how many hours did you put into it

Im at like 120 hours and still have a little bit of game left

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Focus on S links over social stats people

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
lol I like these edits

Only registered members can see post attachments!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
I found out you have to do at least two playthrough to Platinum and there are already differences, so I'm excited

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

Focus on S links over social stats people

Some S. Links are gated behind social stats though 😱

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i wont be able to max ut every confidant first playthrough because i had my guy watch ugly betty DVDs too much lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The TV and movie parodies are so drat goofy but they make me laugh. My favorite is The Cake Knight Rises :imcia:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

haru is crazy useful after a baton pass and just wants to cultivate her garden without bothering anybody. think she's my favorite party member

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Once she learns Snipe and Cripple she becomes a beast.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/835628-persona-5/75250652

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Buddy,

Dec 26, 2012

this game fuckin rules

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Persona 5 Arena rumors are growing since Atlus bought p5u.jp. I figured it was a guaranteed follow up so I'm glad it's practically been confirmed

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Finally cleared palace six hellllll yeah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Omfg the character design of the fifth palace shadow is so good. The music and patrolling enemies are both my favorite so far as well

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The fourth palace is my favorite so far, I love non traditional dungeons like that. Everything felt fresh as you were completing it and the boss has been the best yet as well. Can't wait to see the next big baddie :D

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

In Training posted:

Omfg the character design of the fifth palace shadow is so good. The music and patrolling enemies are both my favorite so far as well

fifth was good and i liked that it was a bit more difficult than 4 (i even used some infiltration tools which i hadnt done before). i liked 4th palace's music slightly more though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Whoa why did Haru just pop in mid fight and do some screen clearing crits?? That was badass

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

In Training posted:

Whoa why did Haru just pop in mid fight and do some screen clearing crits?? That was badass

Thats a social rank bonus for party members I think?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

the fifth palace boss has a really fun premise and i yelped aloud with delight at how one of the mechanics pays off

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The fourth palace is my favorite so far, I love non traditional dungeons like that. Everything felt fresh as you were completing it and the boss has been the best yet as well. Can't wait to see the next big baddie :D

The music was good as well

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

The music was good as well

It's the only dungeon music I can still remember

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lmao i just got an enemy clear cinematic in palace 7 as a mouse

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

R. Guyovich posted:

lmao i just got an enemy clear cinematic in palace 7 as a mouse

nice!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I just got to the fifth palace last night and I also maxed out Kawakami. The ability to Go to Mementos or a palace and still have the evening free, plus basically getting free SP items every night is extremely powerful

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

free basket of chips posted:

Thats a social rank bonus for party members I think?

the follow-up attacks are from party s links, the star s link my girlfriend makes it so you can trigger follow-ups for people who aren't in your active party

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

wizard on a water slide posted:

the follow-up attacks are from party s links, the star s link my girlfriend makes it so you can trigger follow-ups for people who aren't in your active party

Oh thats what I was. I got so many link bonuses between dungeon 4 and 5 because you have like 5 weeks of free time to just hang out on summer vacay and boost confidants

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I can't accept any romance canon other than protagonist and Yusuke

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I can't accept any romance canon other than protagonist and Yusuke

actually it's protagonist and akechi

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Shes gonna be my gf in ng+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

"New moves"

• Locked thread