Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

tastefully arranged labia posted:

She queefed getting up this morning and the maid had to dust the entire room.

Fanny fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Prince Philip walking in on her in the shower be all like

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I know I'm personally a bit of an RSS twitter feed, so I try to add some actual posting material here and there. It's very difficult to keep coming up with variants of HOLY loving poo poo I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS poo poo BEFORE. Like Alex Jones literally saying under oath today that the weed now is too strong because of George Soros.

Speaking of crazy poo poo and being an RSS twitter feed, NOW they're thinking about charging Assange and wikileaks with a crime about the CIA toolkit leak. https://twitter.com/markberman/status/855170341651582976

Wikileaks is finding out the usual punishment for helping Donnie.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm actually totally fine with that...considering their essentially an organ of the Russian intelligence service.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

CNN reporting it as well:

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/855179842840604672

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:lol:

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Is Alejandro Jorodowski writing this time line?

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/pavarotti-widow-tells-trump-stop-using-nessun-dorma-campaign-n614721

quote:

Pavarotti Widow Tells Trump to Stop Using ‘Nessun Dorma’ in Campaign

Luciano Pavarotti's widow has told Donald Trump to stop playing the tenor's most famous aria at campaign events, saying the billionaire's values are "incompatible" with the world's most recognized opera singer.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

LongDarkNight posted:

Is Alejandro Jorodowski writing this time line?

This is Jodorowsky's revenge for not getting to make Dune.

Ten hours of Dune with Orson Welles, Salvador Dali, Mick Jagger, a soundtrack by Pink Floyd, and art direction by H.R. Giger. :350: :lsd: :350:

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
-----> https://www.juiceroplus.com/ <-----

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

has anyone in the history of the CE threads outright supported Trump, outside of just wanting to ruffle feathers and get a reaction

Do Trump supporters even exist on SA..? I figured I would have seen some Trump AVs by now

I'm pretty sure our resident Brexiteer is fairly satisfied with Trump.

Relatedly, I talked with a woman from the Philippines last night who was living in London on a work visa who unironically thought Duterte was doing God's work and Trump will follow.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

here's some gun control poo poo we can debate

Some dude in Texas working EMS I know posted this:

Texas Senate endorses letting first responders carry guns

I think it's hilariously dumb. I just think of all the idiots in EMS, and the trigger happy dudes that want to play vigilante.

He referenced this:

4 firefighters shot, 2 killed at Webster, N.Y., fire

Truly unfortunate, but also extremely uncommon. Statistically speaking I'd say you are pretty safe. They going to run into a burning building with ammo and pistols strapped to their turnouts? EMS workers love to fantasize about the time that one ambulance in the company totally took pop shots in the 1992
Frankly, I'm opposed to it for reasons above and beyond "all the idiots I work with" (because lord knows if that was a significant criteria, half of my flying squadron should have been off the arming list.)

If you're the first responder with a gun, now you're expected to solve "man with a gun" problems. I'm happy with the current arrangement wherein crazy dudes with baseball bats are someone else's problem, and my response to shots fired is to GTFO as fast as a Ford E-Series will carry me, and maybe take the rest of the day off.

But hey, if it does pass, I'll be able to supplement my meager salary by flipping all the free Glocks and HiPoints I'll be finding abandoned in the staff bathroom and paramedic work room. Plus, my co workers having guns would greatly improve my chances of getting to be first on scene, for a change.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

:lol: Radio From Hell is going to have a loving blast with this.

It took me a few seconds, but drat that's awesome.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Apr 21, 2017

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Maybe somebody has a picture of him touching dicks with Trey Gowdy.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0U_0RDm3QE

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

Blind Rasputin posted:

Yeah the usual SOP is if the call involves anything remotely dangerous police briefly clear the scene before ems or fire rolls in.

Working as Fire (which is also first due EMS in the areas I work), we are told to stage out from the scene to allow law enforcement to get on scene first and clear the scene for us.

Also speaking as fire/EMS, we already have blue uniforms and a badge and occasionally have the person we're responding for identify us as police. That's usually pretty quick to shoot down, pointing to our shoulder patches that identify us as EMS/Fire and all... however, there are now people calling for us to wear bulletproof vests and now this carry hand guns thing.

I'm not a cop. Not that cops get the highest training in the first place, but at least they usually get trained to prevent someone taking their handgun. They usually get training to USE their handgun. I have enough poo poo I need to keep up on, I don't want to take that on. Mainly because I have a skillset I'm trained in and I'm there to use that skillset. They have a skillset they're trained in, they're there before us to use that skillset.

The biggest thing for me is this - I don't want to get misidentified as a cop. I don't want someone who we are there to check on, since their kids haven't heard from them in three days and they're on a meth bender, to look out their window and see some people with hand guns or bulletproof vests who are just there to check and make sure they're ok, and think that we're cops and open fire. That's a rarity kind of case, sure, but I just straight up don't want someone who I'm interviewing and I need to know what drugs they're on to think I'm a cop and not tell me so I can help them.

For us, this is a big deal in our line of work - we are not cops, we don't want our patients to think we are cops, we want them to be able to trust us and be honest with us, and they need to be honest with us. Not only that, but I don't want someone taking pot shots at me at a scene thinking I'm a cop either.

And jesus christ some of the people I work with - please don't give them guns.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Looks like ISIS claimed the Paris shootings. Dude was registered for extremist activities it seems. Still only one dead cop so far, other one's in critical condition.

poo poo's bad enough, but this close to the election...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/20/europe/champs-elyses-in-paris-closed/

Thelonious
Jul 16, 2005

windshipper posted:

For us, this is a big deal in our line of work - we are not cops, we don't want our patients to think we are cops, we want them to be able to trust us and be honest with us, and they need to be honest with us. Not only that, but I don't want someone taking pot shots at me at a scene thinking I'm a cop either.

And jesus christ some of the people I work with - please don't give them guns.

This a million. Some of my co workers are dangerous enough while armed with a lifepak and drug box.

Almost ten years of EMS and I can't think of a time where being armed would have been anything but a hindrance or danger. And I once had a gun pointed in my direction on the job.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGlLLzw5_KM

Holy poo poo hahaha

Trust me it drags on a bit and there's hardly any time left you're waiting for the punch line. Don't worry, it comes

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I simply do not understand the holy crusade they try to pull on planned parenthood. When my daughters mom got pregnant they provided us with all sorts of information, prenatal care, birth control (FREE!) after, and referrals to places that also helped out. Like a Lamaze class and a place that got us a car seat for $20 if we listen to a 30 minute course on how to properly put a car seat in a car. That poo poo was valuable and needed as hell since we did not have a lot of money.

gently caress you GOP go after something that is actually bad for once.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!

psydude posted:

Relatedly, I talked with a woman from the Philippines last night who was living in London on a work visa who unironically thought Duterte was doing God's work and Trump will follow.

I work with a guy from the Philippines and he loves him. Says he is cleaning out corruption and crime.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

ded posted:

I simply do not understand the holy crusade they try to pull on planned parenthood. When my daughters mom got pregnant they provided us with all sorts of information, prenatal care, birth control (FREE!) after, and referrals to places that also helped out. Like a Lamaze class and a place that got us a car seat for $20 if we listen to a 30 minute course on how to properly put a car seat in a car. That poo poo was valuable and needed as hell since we did not have a lot of money.

gently caress you GOP go after something that is actually bad for once.

Because they're making people get abortions so they can sell the baby parts! :byodood:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

GoGoGadget posted:

Because they're making people get abortions so they can sell the baby parts! :byodood:

lol oh god people are still riding that poo poo and referencing that cleverly edited video

didn't the "undercover" people get criminally charged or something?

I don't get the planned parenthood thing either. I know people have protested abortions for a while but has it always been an issue to this level or did some celebrity speak against them and start all the buzz? I just feel like there's so many other things they could channel all that to. idk poo poo like human trafficking? female genital mutilation in the US? I also think it's funny that the one and only reason many people support Trump is because of abortions/religion, despite how terrible he is to them otherwise. Well by golly if we can't have Cruz we still need a good Christian boy as president

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Apr 21, 2017

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
Yeah they got charged with a bunch of felonies: http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/29/politics/planned-parenthood-video-charges/

Half of the crusade is because of abortions and the other half is to punish people for having sex at all.

Also a lot of Catholics are loving *insane* about abortion. Like they'll have relatively good views on most things compared to evangelicals except they just have some sort of rabid brain parasite when it comes to abortion.

my kinda ape fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Apr 21, 2017

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

quote:

Chinese air force land-attack, cruise-missile-capable bombers were put "on high alert" on Wednesday as the US sees evidence that the Chinese military is preparing to respond to a potential situation in North Korea, a US defense official tells CNN.

The official said the US has also seen an extraordinary number of Chinese military aircraft being brought up to full readiness through intensified maintenance.
These recent steps by the Chinese are assessed as part of an effort to "reduce the time to react to a North Korea contingency," the official said.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Hopefully they're getting ready to give Un the old yeller treatment.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/hmclandress/status/855320022809313280

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/LowlandsSN/status/855371204923977728

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Lol nice pic to go with it

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Good.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

thats a darn shame

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

If he's dumb enough to get taken alive, I wonder how many flights of stairs he'll fall down in a single-storey prison

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I think it's over already

https://www.dailysabah.com/asia/2017/04/21/2-dead-after-gunman-shoots-inside-russian-intelligence-office-in-far-east

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

So back in 2014, the Egyptian government detained a married couple running a charity for street children in Cairo. They lingered in prison for years while the Obama administration tried to secure their release.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1409_story.html

They were set free yesterday. Why? Because unlike Obama, Trump didn't give a gently caress about inviting Sisi to the White House- the same general who arrested his predecessor and then killed over 1,000 people in Cairo in one day and then locked up and prosecuted every group who had an opinion other than "Military Rule Now and Forever, Please." So now Sisi looks even more legitimate now, and Trump gets his one diplomatic victory in his first 100 days.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Why won't Trump say the words "radical investment banker terrorism"?
Where are the moderate investors to denounce this as extremism?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

psydude posted:

Hey, I want the EU to burn, not Trump to win bigly.

He's an embarrassment and if he's not careful he is going to damage the rich white male grip on power.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Hey, I want the EU to burn, not Trump to win bigly.

He's an embarrassment and if he's not careful he is going to damage the rich white male grip on power.

The only people that will benefit from burning/killing the EU are Nationalists and Right Wing nutcases.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

The only people that will benefit from burning/killing the EU are Nationalists and Right Wing nutcases.

Yeah that's why he wants it gone

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I just like to see nice things destroyed

and also lol living through the history of a nation trying to figure out federalism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGlLLzw5_KM

Holy poo poo hahaha

Trust me it drags on a bit and there's hardly any time left you're waiting for the punch line. Don't worry, it comes

What part of a 2 year old video is a "current event"?

• Locked thread