Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Friginator posted:

This one is one of my favorites for its sheer lack of coherence.

Yeah, most of them you can still get the general gist despite the grammar, but the best ones imo are the ones where it's like, dude, what the gently caress could you possibly be trying to say??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Well at least we've moved on from bhabis to teachers.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Friginator posted:

This one is one of my favorites for its sheer lack of coherence.

even by the standards of weird Indian English it makes no sense

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies
I like how they're gradually drifting into clickbait format.

YOUR PENNIES WILL SUPERBOWL AT THESE 25 MILKY BALLS

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

A friend of mine is in India for school and she said before she went the protip she got was, if a dude just whips their dick out in public, the best solution is to point and laugh at it.

Sometimes it shames him, other times he beats your rear end.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

The MSJ posted:

Well at least we've moved on from bhabis to teachers.

It's giving me an idea about how these things develop. Forgive me as I point out the obvious:

- Fetishizing a woman in a position of relative superiority (teachers, older brother's wife [right?], beautiful actress.)
- Fetishizing a woman who is more or less never actually going to gently caress you (see above examples.)
- These women are people you stare at passively. (Bhabi across the table at a family dinner, your boring-rear end teacher going on and on, etc.)
- The women in the pictures appear happy about the things described in the text. They like sex and are open to it, or at least do not protest. SO MANY RODS AT A SAME TIME!
- Other men are commenting on the pictures, making it okay for you to have these feelings.
- Other men are saying gross poo poo, making it okay for you to say gross poo poo.

Safe space to be gross. Well, better on Facebook than on the street, I suppose.

Anyways,

LET'S
GET
MUSKYYYYYY

Our collective girlfriend.

I would smack my cheeks together and force it out, like Sam Rockwell in The Green Mile.

"How I escape this hellscape of academic boners?"

And now, some botanical tips and tricks:

And NOW...something I don't understand:

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

And NOW...something I don't understand:

It's the boobs. She has boobs. That's enough for these pages to post their amazing content.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

I love watching women season meat in the morning! At least I think that's what's going on here.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Friginator posted:

I love watching women season meat in the morning! At least I think that's what's going on here.

Laundry.

Lund-ry?

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Lund chart with highest measurement showing as 7+cm

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Oh, I thought she was washing her feet with a red towel, but that does look like meat. Now I'm even more confused.

bubblebee posted:

It's the boobs. She has boobs. That's enough for these pages to post their amazing content.

How dare you; those are clearly balls.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!
My pennies has done a full 360 degrees turn just by looking at those plumpy melons/holes/hips/sides/thighs/navels/armpits/other fetishized body part that hasn't been named yet

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Sydney Bottocks posted:

My pennies has done a full 360 degrees turn just by looking at those plumpy melons/holes/hips/sides/thighs/navels/armpits/other fetishized body part that hasn't been named yet

Meatspin?

naem
May 29, 2011

Sydney Bottocks posted:

lund

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The navel obsession and cartoon anatomy knowledge must lead to actual harm for the poor bhabhis in this dumb country

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Imagine if these guys actually saw a vagina by chance. Their pennies would shoot white milk so hard they'd end up in orbit. How has the indian space program not yet harvested the awesome potential energy of indian sexual frustration?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
"We've got a good milk tank separation, beginning second stage bob fac superbowl."

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Son of Rodney posted:

Imagine if these guys actually saw a vagina by chance. Their pennies would shoot white milk so hard they'd end up in orbit. How has the indian space program not yet harvested the awesome potential energy of indian sexual frustration?

I now imagine India to be like Xanth, where no one would actually be bothered by genitals but a pair of panties would literally make them lose their minds.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Friginator posted:

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Oh, I thought she was washing her feet with a red towel, but that does look like meat. Now I'm even more confused.
Dear god, please don't add a layer of proverbial goon blindness on top of this mess, it would be the perfect storm of incomprehension.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

*bzzzzzp...Jaipur, we have discovered the Milky Way is not at all what we imagined....*bzzzzzzp*"

"Prepare fap engines for re-entry."

"Jaipur...*bzzzzp*...experiencing technical difficulties....*bzzzzzp*....Shreyas saw an asteroid that looked like plumpy balls and now he cannot stop shagging....please advise."

Fleta Mcgurn fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Apr 21, 2017

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
it's astonishing how consistent they are with their vocabulary and collective errors.

this poo poo is rapidly approaching a full blown dialect of Indian Incels

DynamiteSurprise
Aug 6, 2013

necroid
May 14, 2009

come on I refuse to believe these pages are anything but ironic, it's da motherfuckin sharezone for indian bhabhis

e: I'm sure the comments are genuine

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
They legit dont care or know what words mean. They just know it's "hot"

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

They think 'mm hot balls and plumpy navel want to banng' is on-par with 'Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Is this what Zuckerberg had on his mind when he tried to offer that free Facebook access in India?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

steinrokkan posted:

Is this what Zuckerberg had on his mind when he tried to offer that free Facebook access in India?

Watching the nodes go live and the first posts come in "fac .... #hubbybhabi ....hotspmers;.... superwoblle..... milktanks......eye rape :) :) ......dat huge navel O_o..... wish i had a butt rear end camel toe ....."

*sweats a little*

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

Zuckerberg's black heart is sustained by creepo messages in broken english.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQpBrNF28Qg

What did i just watch?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

unpacked robinhood posted:

"We've got a good milk tank separation, beginning second stage bob fac superbowl."

"Roger that, goodboob madam. Pennies has completed 180 degree turn, kick boxing engaged. We've got plumpy holes and are preparing to widen the navel, over."

Well, Trump did say "The concept of global warming was created by and for India in order to make fac superbowl milk tanks sperm automatically exit. Sad!"

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

SO we need to make "I am not in the mood of banging you" a thing.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

SO we need to make "I am not in the mood of banging you" a thing.

Honey, I know you said you're not in the mood tonight, but I found this photo on Facebook of a woman smelling her own armpit that I want to show you..."

*man sees picture*

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I feel like this entire thing is like some sort large scale Chinese Room test where they don't have any idea what they are really saying or what information is contained / conveyed in the phrases and words they are using. They only know that when they encounter a hot bhabi navel feel like sucking ur balls nd 69

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
"Wanna brush your teeth with my dick"

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Friginator posted:

"Wanna brush your teeth with my dick"

mods pls let me suck on u good navel

Saint Rude
Aug 21, 2009

Useless fellow! I abjure claims to your friendship! Begone at once!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

When bhabi wants to fac in Goa but you have no money, make up fake terror threat.

• Locked thread