Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The Puppy Bowl posted:

He accuses the parents of dead children of faking their grief. Professionally. Fair to say he's a little hosed up.

I think his kids were paid actors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

this is one of my favorite videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7x3Fs-SP30

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I just like the idea of going

THEY'RE A BUNCH OF LIARS AND THUGS AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY

....excuse me

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1AgkvL0DUI

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Alex Jones gets mad about everything the way baseball fans get mad at a black guy tipping his bat and jogging too slowly around the bases.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Alex jones freaking out about frogs turning gay is a magical rant.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

It's great that he had to admit in court that he's full of poo poo and just playing a character.

His political trash talking career is over so I say put him next to Stephen A. Smith and let them have the worlds dumbest sports arguments.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

It's great that he had to admit in court that he's full of poo poo and just playing a character.

he didn't. his lawyers did.

He refuted his lawyers claim the first chance he got.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

FizFashizzle posted:

Its funny because it means he is either literally crazy or that he considers his gimmick more important than his children

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Either way I hope he dies.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Its funny because it means he is either literally crazy or that he considers his money more important than his children

Ftfy

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Its funny because it means he is either literally crazy or that he considers his gimmick more important than his children

he said he couldn't remember basic facts about his kids because he ate too big of a bowl of chili.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Given how he treated sandy hook victims I don't think he gives a poo poo about kids at all.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

he said he couldn't remember basic facts about his kids because he ate too big of a bowl of chili.

The NAACP does put drugs in chili to render virile white men stupid and impotent you know.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

FizFashizzle posted:

Look it was a really big bowl of chili

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

FizFashizzle posted:

Which probably violated the gag order. That nut job is never seeing his kids again.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Imagine you're 6, at tee-ball, and your dad Alex Jones is mad about Monsanto making you weak and incapable of swinging a bat.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i dont know if you're following the transcripts but the only time AJ missed his therapy was after the therapist had a stroke.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
How y'all muhfuckas feel about GUNS

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

i dont know if you're following the transcripts but the only time AJ missed his therapy was after the therapist had a stroke.

Pressed by Newman, Jones acknowledged that he had smoked marijuana in Texas, in violation of state law, in the last year-and-a-half or two years. He said it was part of his practice to test marijuana once a year so that he can determine its strength, and that had led him to believe it is too strong and shouldn’t be legalized but simply decriminalized.

And then, in a flourish that echoed his Infowars broadcast, he said the marijuana legalization campaign was a dangerous path being funded by liberal philanthropist George Soros. Soros, a frequent target of his, is at the center of Jones’ mapping of a pernicious global elite.

Of his marijuana testing protocol, Jones said, “That’s what police do. They smoke it once a year too.”

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Great editorial.

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...lture-character

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol David French was the guy Bill Kristol randomly selected to run for president and beat trump when he was a red link on wikipedia

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/hateshaliek/status/829097929080123392

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
same

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

No Irish Need Imply posted:

How y'all muhfuckas feel about GUNS

LOVE EM

*pops off shirt, flexes*

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

guns are for pussies

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Spoeank posted:

LOVE EM

*pops off shirt, flexes*

Hey does anyone here know where I can find a good veterinarian?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
The gym builds inner strength..

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hey does anyone here know where I can find a good veterinarian?

Because these pythons are SICK *flexes*

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

And now I am reading the wikipedia entry for Gay bomb

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I ate at an awesome seafood place right on the water last night.

Good poo poo. Also included a kickass fire pit.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Oh man, I haven't thought of Kings X in a long time. Totally met them, well at least the black dude with the sweet mohawk, at a church in Houston one Sunday as a kiddo in the early 90s.

And Spin Doctors - Two Princes is the quintessential 90s song. You'd hear some variation of that sound in every teen movie throughout the decade.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FizFashizzle posted:

guns are for pussies

sick graphic polo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/paleofuture/status/855417608031612928

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
What the gently caress is that.....

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ehud posted:

sick graphic polo

lmao, I didn't even see it...is that...is that a seahorse?!

Nothing says I'm going to slice you in half like a seahorse!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

A Man and his dog posted:

I ate at an awesome seafood place right on the water last night.

Good poo poo. Also included a kickass fire pit.

It's a shame you didn't include the above-ground pool in this picture

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

FizFashizzle posted:

guns are for pussies

I was trying to Google where that "barbarians at the gate" phrase came from, which led me in a Wikipedia tumbling adventure that led me to the RJ Reynolds tobacco company which is an vital part of North Carolina history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

FizFashizzle posted:

guns are for pussies

That guy's arms... I'm not sure he can actually life that sword.

• Locked thread