Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I wish the trumps were just a vaporwave cover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Hi guys. Can I please visit one thread where politics and Donald Trump is not a topic, please? Thanks pals.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

BubbaGrace posted:

Hi guys. Can I please visit one thread where politics and Donald Trump is not a topic, please? Thanks pals.

Probably not

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

BubbaGrace posted:

Nah

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
How could this be The Worst Thread without Trump?
Also, would Trump make a better manager for McLaren maybe?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Zak Brown seems alright after hearing his interview on Marshall Pruit podcast.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

How could this be The Worst Thread without Trump?
Also, would Trump make a better manager for McLaren maybe?

Absolutely. He's got a really, really great race strategy. I mean it's just top notch. I can't wait to tell you about it, it's just unquestionably terrific.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Norns posted:

Zak Brown seems alright after hearing his interview on Marshall Pruit podcast.

I heard him talking on Peter Windsor's YouTube thing ages ago and he seemed like a oval office so YMMV.

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.

This is loving amazing. The Toto minifig is beautiful, they captured him in smug-face mode.

Norns posted:

I have the Ferrari set they out out a while ago.

It has a Nando minifig. Making it better than any other Lego set.

But Norns, this one has a Nando minifig as well. He's operating the camera crane on the left.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

CratSock posted:

Absolutely. He's got a really, really great race strategy. I mean it's just top notch. I can't wait to tell you about it, it's just unquestionably terrific.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Kenny Roberts Jr somehow looks younger than he did when he won the 500cc championship.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

1500quidporsche posted:

I heard him talking on Peter Windsor's YouTube thing ages ago and he seemed like a oval office so YMMV.

To be fair I get the feeling you think most folks are cunts

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Norns posted:

I'm not even going to dispute that.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

McGuinty posted:

This is loving amazing. The Toto minifig is beautiful, they captured him in smug-face mode.

But Norns, this one has a Nando minifig as well. He's operating the camera crane on the left.

He's on the screen on the right side, giving an interview while the race is going on because his HackClaren broke down

poty fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Apr 21, 2017

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

Theophany posted:

What is she tweeting I don't even

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

1500quidporsche posted:

Kenny Roberts Jr somehow looks younger than he did when he won the 500cc championship.
KING KENNY. I miss the days when America ruled GP bikes and Kenny started it all. He went to Europe and won all their races without having seen the tracks before and then he wouldn't take their trophies because gently caress Europe. King Kenny. Suck it, Europe.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

And then he tried to run his own team and it was a tyre fire forever.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Norns posted:

I can relate to this somewhat as im of the ilk that dont care what race you are, what religion you believe in, what sexuality you are or what your preference in politics is, I hate all people equally.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Dudley posted:

And then he tried to run his own team and it was a tyre fire forever.

I read this as "run over his own team"

Then started picturing his mechanics coming up with ways to kill him.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Like that that time Stroll's arse was on fire and he was complaining on the radio about how much excruciating pain he was in and then his mechanics took the longest possible time to get him out of the car?

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

I'm assuming your rear end always feels like that in an f1 car in Bahrain but he is little baby.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Trigger warning: video of actual racecars going fast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM1lw_iY9tQ

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

This video is unavalable.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Was this supposed to be Senna's onboard at Imola '94?

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Norns posted:

This video is unavalable.

so meta

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Yeah I dunno what happened, Indycar put it up then took it down. Maybe Indycar hired Bernie's old social media guy? It was a visor cam of practice at Barber. A real race track for real race cars.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Wirth1000 posted:

Was this supposed to be Senna's onboard at Imola '94?

Your posts of late are really edgy

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Your posts of late are really edgy

He's really been banging his head against the wall trying to drive his points straight home.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

KING KENNY. I miss the days when America ruled GP bikes and Kenny started it all. He went to Europe and won all their races without having seen the tracks before and then he wouldn't take their trophies because gently caress Europe. King Kenny. Suck it, Europe.

And Americans wonder why they are disliked around the world.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Rossi. Italian. Thats right

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Notre Jacques dropping some truth bombs: "I think there are two classes of drivers. You're either an Alonso or you're a Rosberg."

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I've been volunteered to do a weekend of giving hour long introduction/safety/education lectures for one of our club's try a kart events. This is going to go very poorly.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

1500quidporsche posted:

I've been volunteered to do a weekend of giving hour long introduction/safety/education lectures for one of our club's try a kart events. This is going to go very poorly.

Buncha cunts

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If i wanted to watch stupid americans running in circle i would keep posting in the WWE thread!!

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Notre Jacques posted:

"I think there are two classes of drivers. You're either an Alonso or you're a Rosberg."

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
The Humble Bundle store has F1 2016 60% off. Just snagged it.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

What does Are Lewis fall under??

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

You Am I posted:

And Americans wonder why they are disliked around the world.
Americans are disliked because they are the only ones with the balls to stand up to the corrupt and morally bankrupt hegemony of Europe. But we know who the real monsters are.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

gret posted:

Notre Jacques dropping some truth bombs: "I think there are two classes of drivers. You're either an Alonso or you're a Rosberg."

Keke right? Yeah seems accurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

keevo posted:

What does Are Lewis fall under??

poo poo.

• Locked thread