Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also who knows when Rev 2 is coming to PC, it usually takes like 6 months for that version to come out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

P-Mack posted:

does GG run ok on lovely PCs? I know every frame is precious for fightmans

Check the steam forums theres a couple threads about it. U can turn the settinngs way down but you sfill need at least a real 3d card (no integrated cards sorry i tried )

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Does it work good when your playing with people across country.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

On PC yeah. Console can be iffy sometimes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't play tonight sorry. Maybe Saturday.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Registered for Defend the North today...Tekken 7, Guilty Gear and KOF. I will have to learn how to actually play KOF before July. I also almost registered for blazblue even though Ive never played one but I figured it would just be like throwing away 10 bucks and then also Id wind up buying blazblue

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I want to learn how to play KOF too, we should play it more often.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Hell, I just bought the DLC character pack.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wanna. Whip and Rock look sick as hell.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I think I'm gonna use Vanessa and Rock for sure. Vanessa has stance stuff, though, which I usually suck at.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Kongming posted:

Hell, I just bought the DLC character pack.

Same

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Whip and Vanessa!? :wtf:

Ok I need to get in to KOFXIV

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Whip is my secret weapon in KOF 2002. For when Mature is not enough.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Whip and Vanessa!? :wtf:

Ok I need to get in to KOFXIV

They added whip Vanessa Yamazaki and rock Howard. And had a 2.0 rebalance and updated the graphical quality. XIV was always cool but they've been adding sweet stuff to it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i really want to buy guilty gear + a fight stick because playing fighting games with a ds4 feels really slippery like i dont reeally have full control over my character and ive actually never played one with a Real arcade fightstick and i want to.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pads aren't the end of the world, they're totally viable to play on. Before you drop hundreds of dollars on a stick

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

A stick is too noisy for me but if anyone's got a decent pad recommendation I'd love to hear it. I'm using an x-box controller that is pretty clearly not ideal.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

P-Mack posted:

A stick is too noisy for me but if anyone's got a decent pad recommendation I'd love to hear it. I'm using an x-box controller that is pretty clearly not ideal.

Mechanical Keyboard baby

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

Mechanical Keyboard baby

that will definitely keep the noise down, but maybe I should instead go with a third party USB adapter for the donkey konga bongos

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The hori commander pad pro or whatever seems to be the go to recommendation for pad

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Putting in an interest check in now for a Soul Calibur 2 tournament using the DK Bongos.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I would love to play some SC2 if I had a way to play. Can dolphin do emulated net play

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I would love to play some SC2 if I had a way to play. Can dolphin do emulated net play

yep, I recently played all of tales of symphonia and very little of tales of symphonia 2 online

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

yep, I recently played all of tales of symphonia and very little of tales of symphonia 2 online

Oh baby. If people are willing to set it up I'm 100% down for SCII as the next IZ Invitational. Link would have to be banned though.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Oh baby. If people are willing to set it up I'm 100% down for SCII as the next IZ Invitational. Link would have to be banned though.

I'm Taki. If it was 3 or up I'd be Siegfried but he's not in 2.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mitsurugi 100%

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I friggin love Soul Calibur V. I know it's on PS3 but if anyone has it I'd hook mine up instantly to play. The custom characters in that game are so good.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I still have it somewhere. I don't really remember how to play it, but I remember maining Xiba and Patrokalos.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I'm Taki. If it was 3 or up I'd be Siegfried but he's not in 2.

I liked Cassandra and Voldo.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91WB3ynawfw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've got nothing going tomorrow so I'm going to spend as much time as I can learning KOF. And breakers.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Vanessa is badass

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9hOnNaOuos

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

My only regret is not starting it up again at 1:35

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

epic

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Relevator for PS4 is 13 bucks right now on Amazon...Any reason why I shouldn't jump on that?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A new one is coming out but besides that not really to my knowledge.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

New one will be 40 bucks on release, or you can pay 20 bucks to upgrade. I think the only thing will be like, maybe you won't get dizzy and Kum from that path? Because they were DLC chars for base Revelator...unclear how that will affect stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

New one will be 40 bucks on release, or you can pay 20 bucks to upgrade. I think the only thing will be like, maybe you won't get dizzy and Kum from that path? Because they were DLC chars for base Revelator...unclear how that will affect stuff

i wish the games would be cheaper because i kinda dont wanna pay 40 bucks for a game where I'll get bodied 24/7 for at least 2 years :(

• Locked thread