Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
Have there been any reports of him hanging out down South this weekend?

Actually just :lol: that we have to ask that question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
Actually I'm furiously refreshing https://istrumpatmaralago.org right now.

:smugdon: :f5:

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Tiny Lowtax posted:

That was on his website yeah

Oh my god I'm dying for the lols, but I live in America so I can't afford the medical care to survive.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Mar a Lago is on season break, he's now going to some other resort up north.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Also please note it's a Trump golf resort he's going to

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!

Kickstarter.jpg

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Does Trump spend a ton of taxpayer money going to his own golf courses because he thinks "gently caress it i'm the president now, I can do it and who's gonna stop me" or does he go do this stuff because he thinks "I don't understand why everybody fights me on stuff that I know I'm right about, I'm going to go play golf all weekend because I'm the smarter and better and I'm punishing the world for going against me"?

i wonder how much is actions are "I'm king poo poo of gently caress mountain President Trump" versus how much of these are the result of severe emotional problems.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

God drat.
e. Lol

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Apr 21, 2017

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Tumble posted:

Does Trump spend a ton of taxpayer money going to his own golf courses because he thinks "gently caress it i'm the president now, I can do it and who's gonna stop me" or does he go do this stuff because he thinks "I don't understand why everybody fights me on stuff that I know I'm right about, I'm going to go play golf all weekend because I'm the smarter and better and I'm punishing the world for going against me"?

i wonder how much is actions are "I'm king poo poo of gently caress mountain President Trump" versus how much of these are the result of severe emotional problems.

He believes he is king poo poo of gently caress mountain because of severe emotional problems, combined with mental retardation.

He goes golfing every weekend because he thinks he is the best at making deals, and since deals are made on the golf course, he must golf.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

he was actually looking into the future at himself. Fun fact: if you look at your future self you appear black if you are white.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Well that and fleecing the federal government of millions of dollars, of course

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Trump the Unready

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Tumble posted:

I think he does it because he is literally a free international marketing campaign. I sure as gently caress didn't know what maralago was before he was president. Now his golf course is international known and has some "prestige" as a president destination. I'm sure that piece of poo poo golf course can coast on that for decades. And he going to do it again with his next golf course.

And his illegally owned hotel has all sort of powerful ambassadors going to it (to try a bribe him). All of trump actions make a lot more sense when you realize he is literally just using his position to market his properties and manipulate the stock of companies he has invested it (missiles and oil pipelines).

Shwqa fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Apr 21, 2017

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

That's pretty damning right there.

lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Shwqa posted:

I think he does it because he is literally a free international marketing campaign. I sure as gently caress didn't know what maralago was before he was president.

They doubled the membership fees like, three days after the election.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
pretty much the whole artcicle is lol,

Former Acting AG Sally Yates to Testify Publicly in House Russia Probe

Former acting attorney general Sally Yates, who is said to have told the White House that then-National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was vulnerable to blackmail, has been invited to testify publicly before Congress.

The Republican and Democrat leading the House Intelligence Committee probe of Russian election interference announced Friday they are seeking to schedule public testimony sometime after May 2 by Yates, as well as former CIA Director John Brennan and James Clapper, the former director of national intelligence.

All three former officials have insights into what the U.S. intelligence community knows about alleged contacts between Trump associates and Russians. Whether they can discuss any of that in public is another matter.

Shortly after Trump took office in January, Yates informed the White House she believed Flynn had misled senior administration officials about his communications with the Russian ambassador to the U.S., and warned that Flynn was potentially vulnerable to Russian blackmail, current and former U.S. officials told the Washington Post.

Yates was later fired by Trump after she refused to enforce his travel ban directed at Muslim majority countries.

Flynn was ousted after it became clear he had misled Vice President Mike Pence about whether he discussed sanctions with the Russian ambassador.

http://www.nbcnews.com/card/former-acting-ag-sally-yates-testify-publicly-house-russia-probe-n749481

trump only hires idiots and yes men. lol

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

NYPD not big fans of Sessions' JD calling NY soft on crime.

https://twitter.com/NYPDONeill/status/855544599217131521

https://twitter.com/NYPDnews/status/855549235831418880

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lime Tonics posted:

I was going to make an Idocracy joke about how he reacts to people who aren't stupid ("You're poo poo's all retarded..") but then I remembered quite sadly that President Mountain Dew Camacho is still a better president than Trump.

gently caress, I think Terry Crews IRL would be a better president than Trump.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

Because I still have idiot family who "likes him" and thinks that all the lies are just means to the end of giving them what they promised.

Worst yet is I spent months explaining fake news to them so now that Trump has jumped on calling everyone else fake news, they've Frankensteined it into thinking that's what I meant. Ugh.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lime Tonics posted:

So he used the same strategy that Hillary applied to staff her whole campaign?

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Pod Save America posted:

it's not like choose your own adventure, the making of the president

Just imagining something along the lines of the worst fighting fantasy book ever not made.

Page 51
You are on a bus with Billy Bush and a live mic. If you respect women, turn to page 51. If you brag about sexual assault, turn to page 2017.

LordSloth fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Apr 22, 2017

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Tumble posted:

He doesn't actually know what an honest day's work is, and grossly underestimated how difficult the office of the president is. Remember, he didn't bother hiring any white house staff, from cooks to junior cabinet assistants) because he just assumed these things would sort themselves out.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Apr 22, 2017

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Hey guys, Easy-D has just revealed next week's lols early. Tax cut proposal next week! (link)

quote:

He would not provide details of the plan, saying only that the tax cuts will be “bigger I believe than any tax cut ever.”

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

etalian posted:

But her emails

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The White House Seems Excited to Shut Down the Government

While the potential for a government shutdown has been overshadowed by other events—Syria, North Korea, the attempted repeal of Obamacare—the Trump White House is suddenly seized with the issue. “Next week is going to have quite high drama,” a top White House official, who sounded excited by the coming clash, told me. “It’s going to be action-packed. This one is not getting as much attention, but, trust me, it’s going to be the battle of the titans. And the great irony here is that the call for the government shutdown will come on—guess what?—the hundredth day. If you pitched this in a studio, they would say, ‘Get out of here, it’s too ridiculous.’ This is going to be a big one.”

http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/the-white-house-seems-excited-to-shut-down-the-government

bigly lols on the 100th day.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

red19fire posted:

He doesn't actually know what an honest day's work is, and grossly underestimated how difficult the office of the president is. Remember, he didn't bother hiring any white house staff, from cooks to junior cabinet assistants) because he just assumed these things would sort themselves out.

I think it is his coping mechanism, to withdraw and avoid making important decisions and doing his job.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

He's going to pay for his big tax cut by just shutting down the government forever. What could go wrong!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Lime Tonics posted:

bigly lols on the 100th day.

That's when Trump gets arrested.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I'm going to laugh my loving rear end off when Easy D proposes massive tax cuts for millionaires that would implode the federal government and then refuse to pay for the ACA and shut down the government on his big 100.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

The Archaic posted:

I think it is his coping mechanism, to withdraw and avoid making important decisions and doing his job.

Yeah, he's a spoiled bully and never been told no in his life, and he can't handle actually having responsibility & accountability.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

etalian posted:

looks like you wandered into the wrong thread, friend. :clint:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

red19fire posted:

Yeah, he's a spoiled bully and never been told no in his life, and he can't handle actually having responsibility & accountability.

He was told he couldn't own an NFL team. His response was to ruin another league trying to compete with the NFL.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I can't wait for easy d to turn in a page written in crayon that just says "taxes: cut all of them" to congress, then send them a budget tripling defense spending

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

nooneofconsequence posted:

He was told he couldn't own an NFL team. His response was to ruin another league trying to compete with the NFL.

wait did he have something to do with XFL?

or arena? eitherway lol

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Yeah just make sure Assange has a really good reason to keep those leaks flowing, thank you Jazzy Jeff for ensuring a rich veins of lols for generations yet to come.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

etalian posted:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

wait did he have something to do with XFL?

or arena? eitherway lol

USFL. There was a good 30 for 30 on it, called "Small Potatoes: Who Killed The USFL? I recommend.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if he told Vince the XFL was a good idea.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

OK first I've heard of this but some choice LOLs from reading the wiki

quote:

The United States Football League (USFL) was an American football league that played for three seasons, 1983 through 1985. The league played a spring/summer schedule in each of its active seasons. The 1986 season was scheduled to be played in the autumn/winter, directly competing against the long-established National Football League (NFL)

hmm ok so switching to compete against NFL was probably a bad idea because apparently

quote:

On the field, the USFL was regarded as a relatively good product

HMMMMMMMMMMM thinking emoji

quote:

In 1985, the USFL voted to move from a spring to a fall schedule in 1986 to compete directly with the NFL. This was done at the urging of New Jersey Generals majority owner Donald Trump

There it is, the lol

edit follow up lol for the rest of that last quote which is also lmaotastic

quote:

and a handful of other owners as a way to force a merger between the leagues. As part of this strategy, the USFL filed an anti-trust lawsuit against the National Football League in 1986, and a jury ruled that the NFL had violated anti-monopoly laws. However, in a victory in name only, the USFL was awarded a judgment of just $1, which under anti-trust laws, was tripled to $3.[2] This court decision effectively ended the USFL. The league never played the 1986 season, and by the time it folded, it had lost over US$163 million.

THE ART OF THE DEAL

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Apr 22, 2017

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

TotalLossBrain posted:

He would not provide details of the plan, saying only that the tax cuts will be “bigger I believe than any tax cut ever.”

This dude only speaks in hyperbole.

"I had the biggest win ever"

"I have the best brain"

"NAFTA was the worst thing"

"I only hire the best people"

"I have the best words"

LOL at the lack of nuance and reasonable speech patterns. It's like listening to a 4 year old describe the Lego vehicle he just built. "MOM I just made the BEST car! Serious! You don't even know"

lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.