Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was your favorite Titan from Titanfall 1?
gundam
megatron
that russian robot from pacific rim
goku
View Results

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Hulk Krogan posted:

The phase shift one doesn't make you invincible, so I doubt it.

The executed pilot still dies even if you get killed while performing it tho. I think it's unique in that respect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

It might be a little less flashy but I still love it. The execution animations in this game are so freaking good. Hiring Hyper was a good get for Respawn.

I hope one of these days they add the old execution from TF1. It would lose a little something when not in first person, but I'm sure they could make it look cool in third. Or maybe even make an exception to having all third person executions. Call it "Watch Your Back" or something.

Nichol
May 18, 2004

Sly Dog

EnterTheFoo posted:

No loving way.

Well. I feel dumb.

Fuuuuck

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
CoD rules Titanfall Poo Drools. Ahahaha

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

buckets of buckets posted:

CoD rules Titanfall Poo Drools. Ahahaha

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Yes, yes, take me to your friends

http://i.imgur.com/G1TD9x7.gifv

The hipfire on the Alternator is magical :allears:

http://i.imgur.com/sppUidL.gifv

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I know 150+ is like a regular occurrence for some of you but this was my best game and I'm really proud of it :unsmith:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Mordja posted:

Wat. As far as I can tell from trawling through patchnotes, they didn't touch the MGL's damage or meter stats, they just made the projectiles slower and gave it a fuse. Which is good, as it was unequivocally the most effective AT weapon since you could fire it from complete safety. It's still probably the highest DPS of the bunch if you can land every hit. They also didn't change the Archer's damage profile, they just made it so that you can no longer dodge every missile by walking slowly to one side.

It was nerfed in an earlier patch not the latest. And it was op but it sucks now.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

veni veni veni posted:

It was nerfed in an earlier patch not the latest. And it was op but it sucks now.

You are so wrong. MGL with extended mag and fast reload can seriously poo poo on Titans in a lot of maps. It's all about firing it blindly over corners and such. It does crazy damage when it crits, to boot, and if it's arching in from above it'll hit the weak spots like 80% of the time on most Titans. You can literally burn down a Northstar by yourself in like 2.5 clips, which you can unload in about 10 seconds.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Oh ok. I've only got the thing at like g.15 but I guess our resident 3 week TF2 vet is gonna tell me what's what.

Archer is currently way loving better than mgl or charge rifle sorry.

Edit: I didn't mean that to sound so dickish. I love the mgl but it is just flat out not that great. By all means use it. It's fun. But it's really not that good anymore. You should have seen it before it was nerfed a couple of months ago.

veni veni veni fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Apr 19, 2017

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

veni veni veni posted:

Oh ok. I've only got the thing at like g.15 but I guess our resident 3 week TF2 vet is gonna tell me what's what.

Archer is currently way loving better than mgl or charge rifle sorry.

Edit: I didn't mean that to sound so dickish. I love the mgl but it is just flat out not that great. By all means use it. It's fun. But it's really not that good anymore. You should have seen it before it was nerfed a couple of months ago.

You might have meant to sound dickish. :nyd:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Ok maybe I did. :v:

But I regretted it. But not enough to erase it

veni veni veni fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Apr 19, 2017

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
I love to get upset about video game guns online. You loving scrub. You started playing this game a week ago but I have been here forever. And you dare talk to me? To me!?? I'm the thread king, you filthy pubby.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

looks like someone just hit G14 on shitposting!

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

veni veni veni posted:

Ok maybe I did. :v:

But I regretted it. But not enough to erase it

Heheheh, we're all shitposters here, my friend. Shitposting is the boost I use every match.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

My only regret is that Fuzz seems like a cool enough dude even if he's wrong as hell. Otherwise I've never regretted a shitpost. At least thats what my stomach tattoo says.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

don't ask me how i know but it's also what your lower back tattoo says

Yeah, fuzz is cool. I can't remember if he's the same guy as Doc Fuzz, but if so I remember him from the Warhawk PS3 days.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

FrothyOmen is a guy, right? I landed in a match with him and people were freaking out.

Figures I went 120+ points the 2 games before and that match was the one where I had like 60 points :smith:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Kelp Me! posted:

FrothyOmen is a guy, right? I landed in a match with him and people were freaking out.

Figures I went 120+ points the 2 games before and that match was the one where I had like 60 points :smith:

He's a youtube guy, he does the movement instruction videos and has a ton of videos of himself making this game look easy.

*me watching Frothy or wazzit video*: so simple, just spot you target and feel where you want the shots to go

*me actually playing*: JESUS JESUS WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS BEHIND ME

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

don't ask me how i know but it's also what your lower back tattoo says

Yeah, fuzz is cool. I can't remember if he's the same guy as Doc Fuzz, but if so I remember him from the Warhawk PS3 days.

Warhawk crew 4 lyfe

Those were the days. God I love(d) that game.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Lumpy posted:

Warhawk crew 4 lyfe

Those were the days. God I love(d) that game.

Seriously. And MAG. :rip:

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Fuzz posted:

Seriously. And MAG. :rip:

Nostalgia level: MAXIMUM

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Aww poo poo, Lumpy, too!

You see? Giant roberts bring us together!

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

We were having an abnormally bad night already and then of course we run into Wazzit and the rest of you guys to cap it off with a 250 to 500 loss. goddamn.

NeoSeeker
Nov 26, 2007

:spergin:ASK ME ABOUT MY TOTALLY REALISTIC ZIPLINE-BASED ZOMBIE SURVIVAL PLAN & HOW THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL VIDEO GAME GENRE HAS BEEN "RAPED BY THE MAINSTREAM":spergin:
Does anyone still play this game? I'm having issues getting a match through matchmaking.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

NeoSeeker posted:

Does anyone still play this game? I'm having issues getting a match through matchmaking.

Change servers.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

veni veni veni posted:

We were having an abnormally bad night already and then of course we run into Wazzit and the rest of you guys to cap it off with a 250 to 500 loss. goddamn.

There was Goon on Goon violence last night? What map was this?

We also had a few rough games towards the end of the night. Ran into some sweaty teams, I think I jinxed a loss by claiming "this team is bad" at the very start of a match.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Blackwater Canal. Someone noticed right away we were fighting other goons and I just choked right off the bat and we all did terrible :lol: I think you killed me like 5 times.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
Bob, Somera, Wazzit...... Have you committed war crimes and FRATRICIDE???!

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

veni veni veni posted:

Blackwater Canal. Someone noticed right away we were fighting other goons and I just choked right off the bat and we all did terrible :lol: I think you killed me like 5 times.

Lol drat, sorry. What's your PSN? Let me add you, I don't play on PS4 often but I do check my friends list to see if anyone is playing and I'll hop on if I see a few people playing.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Psn is Monostat7.

There seems to be 2 separate groups of goons that play on PS4. We all need to link up. Maybe I'll make a PS4 community for it.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

veni veni veni posted:

Psn is Monostat7.

There seems to be 2 separate groups of goons that play on PS4. We all need to link up. Maybe I'll make a PS4 community for it.

I already did, like 3 pages ago.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Come on, an EU goon wants to join other goons, so make goon groups great again!

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Fuzz posted:

I already did, like 3 pages ago.

Ah word. Didn't see it.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Is that the new new new PS community? People keep making them. Honestly I wouldn't mind making a PSN group message thread but people might not be down. That way we could coordinate better when everyone will be on

You guys down? I've almost given up on this game. I can't play it without a group

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I'd be down with that.

Nichol
May 18, 2004

Sly Dog
I want to play with goons!

Although I will hold you back!

nicholcanada

Nichol fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Apr 22, 2017

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

More the merrier

I'll start a PS messages chat thread feel free to post or PM me your PSN. FYI you can mute the convos

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Put me in there, Ineffiablefx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Cuties only btw