Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Blazing Zero posted:

all the people burning through arrows that fast are the same people im going to destroy in splatoon 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The Target I'm in is all Mario Kart themed.:3:

It's nice to see Nintendo doing some noticeable advertising again.

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
I'm going to futilely look for a Switch in the wild tomorrow but for when I fail is http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/consoles/nintendo-switch-neon-mario-kart-8-deluxe-bundle-ships-by-05-05-17/146488#productDetails actually a good Gamestop deal for once?

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Lakbay posted:

I'm going to futilely look for a Switch in the wild tomorrow but for when I fail is http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/consoles/nintendo-switch-neon-mario-kart-8-deluxe-bundle-ships-by-05-05-17/146488#productDetails actually a good Gamestop deal for once?
A bundle where the sum of the parts is actually LESS than the cost is not a good bundle. Therefor, there is never good GameStop deal.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Picked up Bomberman after reading up on the new patch and I'm pretty pleased so far. Messed around a bit in battle mode and spent some time in the story and it plays really well! I'm glad it didn't end up being shovelware garbage.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Mega64 posted:

Where the gently caress are you using a hundred arrows?

If you're not matrix slow-moing off every rock and bump in the ground you're seriously missing out

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

If you're not matrix slow-moing off every rock and bump in the ground you're seriously missing out

Killing your way across Hyrule and up Death Mountain is a way of life.

But seriously, unless you just never use your bows for some weird reason, it's not hard to burn through dozens of arrows before you know it. If I could buy hundreds of arrows at a time from Beedle I would.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

I need to get Mario Kart delivered to an amazon locker and that's added 5 days to the delivery time???

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Lakbay posted:

it's exactly as much as those things would cost if you bought them all separately so i mean, it's not a bargain, but if you were going to get all that stuff anyway and it's the only way you can find a switch, just go for it

bowmore posted:

Pro controller chat: it's the best controller I've ever used and worth every cent I paid for it

i like it and don't regret buying one but the cost is still ridiculous considering the dualshock 4 and xbox one controller can be had for $45. i don't think an nfc reader really justifies the $25 markup.

Cardboard Box fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Apr 22, 2017

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Do the dualshock and xbox controller have gyro?

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

the dualshock 4 does, yes. so did the ps3 controller a decade ago. they also have headphone jacks built-in so you don't have to be wired to your console.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:wink::forkbomb::wink: LETS GET loving SEXY UP IN THIS BITCH WITH SOME OFFICIALLY LICENSED KIRBY LINGERIE :wink::forkbomb::wink:

:siren: Feelin sexy yet ladies? :siren:
http://i.imgur.com/GXBxnrk.mp4

Infinitum fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Apr 22, 2017

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
What the gently caress

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
How to order????

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

I like the backpack.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i also want kirby's face on my rear end

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Great """""ironic""" post

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Buy me the giant kirby onesie thing and I will unironically wear it

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Cause I fuckin suck

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
*Infinitum furiously types away at his keyboard searching for "Nintendo licensed lingerie" day after day, until one day l, his dream finally comes true*

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

I'm an adult male and I want the big round shirt

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

*Infinitum furiously types away at his keyboard searching for "Nintendo licensed lingerie" day after day, until one day l, his dream finally comes true*

You don't know me

You don't know my life

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I own a Sega Saturn jumper and when girls ask me what it is I say it's vapourwave and then we have sex.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Can we talk about that chicks clumpy fuckin eyelashes for a minute tho? Cause drat gurl have some respek for yourself

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say

nice meltdown

can i power my switch in dock mode with usb-c phone charger? i want to take the dock overseas with me but don't want to have to take the power brick + converter

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Anidav posted:

I own a Sega Saturn jumper and when girls ask me what it is I say it's vapourwave and then we have sex.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Infinitum posted:

Can we talk about that chicks clumpy fuckin eyelashes for a minute tho? Cause drat gurl have some respek for yourself

gently caress is wrong with her eyelashes? i dont get it

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Honestly just lol if you don't have custom made splatoon outfits that you wear out and tell people to stay fresh

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

strap on revenge posted:

can i power my switch in dock mode with usb-c phone charger? i want to take the dock overseas with me but don't want to have to take the power brick + converter

a phone charger likely wouldn't have enough juice to power the dock, they barely have enough to power the console in portable mode

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

Honestly just lol if you don't have a custom made waluigi dakimakura that you take to bed every night and whisper 'weh' to

Natron
Aug 5, 2004

I have a question for you people who preorder stuff through Amazon Prime. I preordered Mario kart 8 in early March or so, and my order says that it'll come on May 3rd.

The gently caress is up with that? Will it change its tune closer to the release our am I just boned?

This is Amazon Canada, too, to avoid confusion and panic.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Kashuno posted:

Honestly just lol if you don't have custom made splatoon outfits that you wear out and tell people to stay fresh

I have a giant squid onsie and I roll around on a skateboard on my stomach while screaming woomy at every person I see does that count?

Spellman
May 31, 2011

At least it's better than that Korok lingerie

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Natron posted:

I have a question for you people who preorder stuff through Amazon Prime. I preordered Mario kart 8 in early March or so, and my order says that it'll come on May 3rd.

The gently caress is up with that? Will it change its tune closer to the release our am I just boned?

it's important to keep in mind that amazon tends to ship things out on the day of release and not any earlier, so it could just be an unfortunate case of the game coming out on friday, amazon not shipping over the weekend as is usual, and then the game being sent out for delivery on monday. there's really no point to preordering games on amazon.

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say

Cardboard Box posted:

a phone charger likely wouldn't have enough juice to power the dock, they barely have enough to power the console in portable mode

my phone charger is 3A / 15W and the switch brick says 15V / 2.6A if that helps. i am not good at computer

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

strap on revenge posted:

my phone charger is 3A / 15W and the switch brick says 15V / 2.6A if that helps. i am not good at computer

might be worth a shot then? test it out, i don't really understand volts vs watts or anything myself

edit: i looked up and found this on a verge article

"As we can see, the Switch actually outputs two power at two different level: 5.0V/1.5A and 15.0V/2.6A, which works out to 7.5W and 39W, respectively. This is a bit of speculation, but if I had to guess, those correspond to regular charging (7.5W) and actively being used as a docked console (39W), which presumably needs more power. (Update: This assumption appears to no longer be correct. It appears the Switch requires the full 15V/2.6A to charge)"

so no, you'd need something more than a phone charger to power the dock unfortunately

Cardboard Box fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Apr 22, 2017

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

enojy posted:

I'm an adult male and I want the big round shirt

Would you describe yourself as "big boned?"

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/855527824056356866

Natron
Aug 5, 2004

Cardboard Box posted:

it's important to keep in mind that amazon tends to ship things out on the day of release and not any earlier, so it could just be an unfortunate case of the game coming out on friday, amazon not shipping over the weekend as is usual, and then the game being sent out for delivery on monday. there's really no point to preordering games on amazon.

I suppose the point is that the game is 20 bucks cheaper with prime, so I guess I'll just take my lumps. It won't be that cheap any other way for a long time. I was just hoping that they would ship it a little quicker, but I suppose I can wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Natron posted:

rip Canada most likely, because glorious Trump land still gets it day of release

• Locked thread