Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

jBrereton posted:

medium hot take, that's Bannon trying to be Trump. The apocalyptic language and classic references betray him through the "trust me" and "guess what?"s.

duhhhhh it's obviously bannon

e: donald would mention the benghazi that he did, because president of the united states donald josef mengele trump did a benghazi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

I bet trump's people, the ones who are successful, just sort of end up talking like him after a while

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

jBrereton posted:

medium hot take, that's Bannon trying to be Trump. The apocalyptic language and classic references betray him through the "trust me" and "guess what?"s.

when the moon is in the seventh house and jupiter aligns with mars ur gonna see some serious poo poo

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

punchymcpunch posted:

lemme run somethin by you ok so i really really want everyone on my staff to have a heartplug and i can pull it out whenever and smear their lifeblood erotically over their fuckin white smocks as the die in front of me. and believe me, its non negotiable.

*mysteriously has trouble filling job vacancies*

extremely hypernormalized stephen miller voice]: that's a fantastic idea sir I'll contact doctor sexcake immediately to get a quote for the heartplug installation procedure

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

crazy cloud posted:

duhhhhh it's obviously bannon

e: donald would mention the benghazi that he did, because president of the united states donald josef mengele trump did a benghazi

behold, my duncan idaho benghola, with the ancestral knowledge of every benghazi stretching back to infinity

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Nothing gets TV ratings like the horrifying certainty of your own demise!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

all i see is another hillaryman i want to kill

bing bing bing bong BING BING BINGBINGBINGBONG oh poo poo we got trumpsign

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

lorn Wayne posted:

*awkwardly tries to high five/slap thread, an hour after it attempted to high five me and i ignored it*

:hf:hf:

why are repubs letting this poo poo continue?

no on bought their bullshit a couple months ago, they are not going to be able to re-package this as "democrats fault" except among their retarded base

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

punchymcpunch posted:

behold, my duncan idaho benghola, with the ancestral knowledge of every benghazi stretching back to infinity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OvMZT2zfy0

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

I did a thing posted:

no on bought their bullshit a couple months ago, they are not going to be able to re-package this as "democrats fault" except among their retarded base

if i had control of all the branches of government and most of the states i would do whatever the gently caress i wanted all the time

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

I did a thing posted:

who cares

nothing matters and everything is awesome

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

behold, the rock. glare at it. hit it with your fists. scream at it!

*the rock is unmoved*

now stand back

*sets feet, points weirding module*

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbBEEEERNIEWOULDAWON!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

punchymcpunch posted:

behold, the rock. glare at it. hit it with your fists. scream at it!

*the rock is unmoved*

now stand back

*sets feet, points weirding module*

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbBEEEERNIEWOULDAWON!

Sorry I'm more a fan of the Star Wars alien puppet named Bernie Wouldawondo

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yeah im no poster-who-came-up-with-that-one unfortunately

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
"Believe me... this shutdown will be like Ragnarok. The public will hew and cry as the Democrats in Congress open their cavernous mouths in unison, so wide that it blocks out the sun and the moon. The skies will darken. There will be a collosal battle as all the liars and the valorous fight for supremacy. And when they all lie broken and dead, their energy spent, the fire in their eyes extinguished, the last two real Americans - real patriots - remain, we can start again from inside the Tree of Liberty. Trust me. I know a lot of people who agree." - Trump???

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

'Paul Ryan. Grand Moff Tarkin. the Serpent/Tempter. Now that's a government shutdown' - anonymous

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtjGk19r2yE

watch bob

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

punchymcpunch posted:

all i see is another hillaryman i want to kill

bing bing bing bong BING BING BINGBINGBINGBONG oh poo poo we got trumpsign

SIX

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

I did a thing posted:

the publican base loves to vote dumb asses into office. see the president & past

e: a bunch of republican politicians do not believe that anybody left of reagan actually exists in their district. it's just liberal elites from cities bussing in paid protestors into town halls etc. etc. they are the "silent majority" so even when they don't hear support from anyone they are actually right and good.

slouch fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Apr 22, 2017

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/855527927491944448

unelectable

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

DAN BALZ

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
Obama began to formally create his presidential footprint during his first 100 days.[1] Obama quickly began attempting to foster support for his economic stimulus package, American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.[2] The bill passed in the House on January 28, 2009, by a 244–188 vote,[3] and it passed in the Senate on February 10 by a 61–37 margin.[4][5]

Obama stated that he should not be judged by his first hundred days: "The first hundred days is going to be important, but it’s probably going to be the first thousand days that makes the difference."[6]

Obama's accomplishments after the first 100 days included signing the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009 relaxing the statute of limitations for equal-pay lawsuits[7]; signing into law the expanded State Children's Health Insurance Program (S-CHIP), which the White House said provided benefits to 4 million additional working families; winning approval of a congressional budget resolution that put Congress on record as dedicated to dealing with major health care reform legislation in 2009; implementing new ethics guidelines designed to significantly curtail the influence of lobbyists on the executive branch; breaking from the Bush administration on a number of policy fronts, except for Iraq, in which he followed through on Bush's Iraq withdrawal of U.S. troops;[8] supporting the UN declaration on sexual orientation and gender identity; and lifting the 7½-year ban on federal funding for embryonic stem cell research.[9] He also ordered the closure of the Guantanamo Bay detention camp, in Cuba, though it remains open, as well as lifted some travel and money restrictions to the island.[8]

At the end of the first 100 days 65% of Americans approved of how Obama was doing and 29% disapproved.[10] According to Gallup's First quarter survey in April, President Obama received a 63% approval rating. Gallup began tracking presidential approval ratings of the first quarters since Eisenhower in 1953. President Kennedy received the highest in April 1961 with a 74% rating. Obama's 63% is the fourth highest and the highest since President Carter with a 69%. President Reagan's first quarter had 60% approval in 1981, President George.H.W. Bush with 57% in 1989, President Clinton with 55% in 1993, and President George W. Bush with 58% in 2001.[11]

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I'm the tatooine cantina alien Eeta Wazzerterndoe

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Today I learned that apparently the new thing among the hashtag resistance is a call to return to paper ballots counted by hand

Let's all pause to chortle

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i love how amateur these all are, is Barron making them?

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/855771400178683904

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/MagicRealismBot/status/855756690817400832

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Sir Tonk posted:

i love how amateur these all are, is Barron making them?

obviously not, he's a computer genius. it's probably one of the other vampire sons.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

He named Barron after one of his aliases. :eyepop:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

This is extremely my poo poo

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/22/pat-buchanan-trump-president-history-profile-215042

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

There is apparently not a single person that cares about Carter Page enough to tell him that doing these interviews is not a good idea :lol:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Today I learned that apparently the new thing among the hashtag resistance is a call to return to paper ballots counted by hand

Let's all pause to chortle

perhaps they should try suppressing the white vote

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Haha he either gets labeled a traitor knowingly associating with Russian spies OR a goofus who was too dumb to know better

even the Russian spies were recorded saying he was an idiot :c00lbert:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

and donald trump has no idea who pat buchanan is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

kewl

• Locked thread