Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

The probation makes it even funnier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Wanna see a Avshalom MisterBibs showdown. Too bad PCOS Bill is dead or he could commentate.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmLpSY5w6u0

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

what is pcos bill dead?

i always hated that guy i but i didnt want him to die per se

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Powaqoatse posted:

what is pcos bill dead?

yeah I only ever wanted him be paralyzed by a stroke

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

btw im into the intense slow jerk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I62_Kf9615k

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

~timmypoo~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN2wNbs2Nfo

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Antivehicular posted:

Yeah, if dude really has a health issue, that sucks, but... why keep eating hot dogs? If there's one food you can pretty safely discard with no meaningful decline in your quality of life, it's hot dogs.

It doesn't even make sense that hot dogs and only hot dogs are his specific kryptonite. Sausages? Fine. Food with the consistency of sausages? Fine. Food in a similar shape to sausages? Fine. Buns? Fine. Bread products in other shapes? Fine. Sausage + bun? HELP IM DYING AGAIN

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
If i were denied mystery meat dicks because of a piddly thing like dying, Id keep challenging that destiny too friends. :colbert:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wkuk owns

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

this is the world right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Malachite_Dragon posted:

You'd think he'd just stop eating the goddamn hotdogs.

smashmouth don't eat the hot dogs :ohdear:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

sebmojo posted:

smashmouth don't eat the hot dogs :ohdear:

lmao

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It doesn't even make sense that hot dogs and only hot dogs are his specific kryptonite. Sausages? Fine. Food with the consistency of sausages? Fine. Food in a similar shape to sausages? Fine. Buns? Fine. Bread products in other shapes? Fine. Sausage + bun? HELP IM DYING AGAIN

I think he chokes on anything phallic-shaped, which makes his job super hard.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

check it

1. hotdogmouth - all star
2. smashdog - all star
3. hotdogmouth, really?
4. smashmouth - all dogs
5. same but all hotdogs
6. same but no hotdogs
7. limp bizkit - smashdogs (cover)
8. smashmouth - hot star
9. smashmouth - dog star
10. Sort Sol - Dog Star Man
11. smash mouth - all star (in a minor key)
12. smashdog again
13. original musique concrete composition: 10 reel to reel tapes of smashmouth, gradually going out of sync because its raining hotdogs (20 mins)
14. weatherhotdogs - its raining mouth

(ca 90 minutes, extra long cdr yea)

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
maybe chewing food isnt such a silly idea? :aaaaa:

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Powaqoatse posted:

check it

1. hotdogmouth - all star
2. smashdog - all star
3. hotdogmouth, really?
4. smashmouth - all dogs
5. same but all hotdogs
6. same but no hotdogs
7. limp bizkit - smashdogs (cover)
8. smashmouth - hot star
9. smashmouth - dog star
10. Sort Sol - Dog Star Man
11. smash mouth - all star (in a minor key)
12. smashdog again
13. original musique concrete composition: 10 reel to reel tapes of smashmouth, gradually going out of sync because its raining hotdogs (20 mins)
14. weatherhotdogs - its raining mouth

(ca 90 minutes, extra long cdr yea)

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Powaqoatse posted:

what is pcos bill dead?

Well he's gotta be don't he? No way that obnoxious piece of trash could otherwise be kept from tenbuxing in to interrupt every attempt at conversation in his retarded idiom like some Sir Lancelot of being wrong. Always brought a smile to my face he did.

I mean he actually believed there's a "race" that looks stupid while cooking, and that he mr well done steak man was that race. How do you argue with that? His bullshit had me in stitches always and I'm sad he's gone.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
PCOS Bill is still around. He posts regularly in TFR.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It feels wrong around here without PCOS bill to poo poo on constantly

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

thx, TFR huh?

that place makes me feel weird and scared

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Tetracube posted:

It feels wrong around here without PCOS bill to poo poo on constantly

Well you know where to find him.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Oh? So he found some other weirdoes to bother? I would not in a million years have expected that. Too bad.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Pick posted:

All that's required to read the best novel ever written is look up everything Avshalom has ever been probated for posting.

Hyperbole aside, this is a Firm Agree.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Roro posted:

I think he chokes on anything phallic-shaped, which makes his job super hard.

I found a funny quote that was originally posted in the Funny Quotes thread.

Also Bibs tried to have a conversation with ropekid in the new vegas thread about why new vegas was a bad game. That is funnier to me than the hot dog thing.

funmanguy has a new favorite as of 17:16 on Apr 22, 2017

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

funmanguy posted:

I found a funny quote that was originally posted in the Funny Quotes thread.

Also Bibs tried to have a conversation with ropekid in the new vegas thread about why new vegas was a bad game. That is funnier to me than the hot dog thing.

Anyone got a link to this?

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Spanish Manlove posted:

Anyone got a link to this?

In and around this quote

MisterBibs posted:

Except that you seemingly forgot this when designing one of the main paths the player can take. One of the paths through the game has enemies that I can't defeat when I'm reasonably expected to be there. If the path is not for my level, why is it there? Deathclaw City isn't next to V101 for a reason.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

funmanguy posted:

In and around this quote

Thank you.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Absurd Alhazred posted:

What you wrote translates to "stupid forbidden", which makes as much sense in Hebrew.

What you meant to say was "מעניין ת'סבתא שלי", "my grandmother is interested in this", which is the idiom for "I don't give a poo poo".

Yiddish is clearly the superior language, but I don't know why grandma is such an easy target.

As di bubbe volt gehat beytsim volt zi gevain mayn zaidah.

"If my grandmother had testicles, she would be my grandfather."

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

SplitSoul posted:

Yiddish is clearly the superior language, but I don't know why grandma is such an easy target.

As di bubbe volt gehat beytsim volt zi gevain mayn zaidah.

"If my grandmother had testicles, she would be my grandfather."

But does Yiddish have תראה להם מאיפה משתין הדג = "show them where the fish pees from"?

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

that Avshalom post is the only time I had to put my tablet down because of laughter in a while

Powaqoatse posted:

To be fair, I think Avshalom uses other fonts/browsers/OSes/hardware/who knows than I do. To me there's too much whitespace and I don't like reading things where I gotta scroll left and right too much s

it was legit extra great, and I think the reason that broke me into fits, on my Kindle where I had to scroll past 2/3 pages of fart sounds

it's p good still that I look at it again in browser, but oh man jesus christ watching PLLTBBBTTT scroll past quickly with occasional 'you like that huh' or w/e just slayed me

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

My favorite Avshalom post is this one https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797481&pagenumber=2655&perpage=40#post471586725
Try and guess what it was based off the reactions

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Booourns posted:

My favorite Avshalom post is this one https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797481&pagenumber=2655&perpage=40#post471586725

Nothing is there.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Booourns posted:

Lowtax vs the Secret Service, round 2

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

vajeata69 posted:

It's illegal to go "teh jews" in UK and Europe because we are under 1984 style communist dictatorship since the UK ultimately completely lost ww1 and 2 as demonstrated by modern times but I thought THE USA was all about free speech? Why the absolute gently caress did this bloke get banned for an extremely minor case of "teh Jews"?

qq "these people will partially destroy your life" is grounds for a loving ban??!?!? in THE USA ON A USA WEBSITE. YOU ARE NOT THE UK OR EUROPE, WHY THE gently caress ARE YOU DOING THIS.

AND Don't loving ban me just for using the "Jew" word for fucks sake. This bloke did absolutely nothing loving wrong. It wasn't even remotely mean-spirited... holy poo poo this is loving stupid.

and I actually like Jews, what the absolute gently caress is your problem????

QQ baby lovely pants mod throwing a loving tantrum because his professor said so. that's all it is. gently caress YOU. 4

This isn't mod sass, it's absolute human being who has no place on SA and would've been laughed out of it in the early 2000's - sass. OH loving WELL BAN INCOMING HOEP IT'S NOT A PERMA. no seriously i don't want to be permad but FOR FUCKS SAKE. WAKE UP. WHAT ARE YOU loving DOIIIINNNGGGGGG??!?!??!?!?!?! to a lurker from communist UK this poo poo is loving insane. i am also not his parachute account, czech the IP. Let's please allow actual free speech here again, I am loving SICKENED by this chaps ban.

No direct attacks. but it's loving sickening how you arre destroying frree discussion if it doesn't fit the narrative.

Lowtax PLEASE come back and purge these SJW mods, they're KILLING SA and have been doing it for almost a loving DECADE.

I REMEMBER when this place was GOOD

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Going to shamelessly quote myself here.

Paladinus posted:

As promised, a dramatic reading of the best post of this thread.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Curious about the post that he is talking about being an unfair ban. Got that one, too?

There used to be a PYF probation/ban thread. Not sure if it got closed because of drama, or if it just died. Might be worth a re-boot.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Grandmother of Five posted:

Curious about the post that he is talking about being an unfair ban. Got that one, too?

There used to be a PYF probation/ban thread. Not sure if it got closed because of drama, or if it just died. Might be worth a re-boot.

The other guy got banned for posting an thinly-veiled anti-Semitic comment from some article without sourcing it.
He was allegedly unbanned by Lowtax, if his custom text to be believed.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Paladinus posted:

Going to shamelessly quote myself here.

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Grandmother of Five posted:

it was banned for drama because it kept being used for passive aggressiveness and snipes and poo poo, which is too bad