Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

The DNC is the Peggy Bundy to Bernie's Al, begging for email lists instead of sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
seriously, if a bad dem's idea of a successful area are companies that produce $400 juice bags that they have to turn around and refund, you can trust me on this: we'll pass.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

seriously, if a bad dem's idea of a successful area is companies that produce $400 juice bags that they have to turn around and refund, you can trust me on this: we'll pass.

ugh. such uncouth rural barbarism.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

seriously, if a bad dem's idea of a successful area is companies that produce $400 juice bags that they have to turn around and refund, you can trust me on this: we'll pass.

Youd think nobody buying clinton and perez saying they're progressive would be a red alert but apparently they just figured the base had the wrong people lying to them

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

Youd think nobody buying clinton and perez saying they're progressive would be a red alert but apparently they just figured the base had the wrong people lying to them

More Gordon Gekkos are needed.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"You're pumping the brakes on tech companies coming to Appalachia?"

"I'm stomping the brakes. Gonna put that idea through the goddamned windshield."

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

"You're pumping the brakes on tech companies coming to Appalachia?"

"I'm stomping the brakes. Gonna put that idea through the goddamned windshield."

why do you want jon ossoff to die???

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Oh Snapple! posted:

why do you want jon ossoff to die???

hes too pro-abortion for the modern democrat party

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When the governor of the major oil company of the state has been sending letters to Chinese firms looking to build facilities in America, and one of the selling points in that letter being "some of the lowest wages in the nation," situation's hosed, y'all.

And the Dems really, really, really ought to be raising hell about that, but I had to find out about that at a fuckin' DSA meeting.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
"we're progressive"

*lots of biden-laughshakinghead and noping*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Don't Ossle the Off

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Bring 👏 Clojure 👏 To 👏The 👏 Holler

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

mormonpartyboat posted:

hes too pro-abortion for the modern democrat party

Nice!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Lol

https://twitter.com/garbagekate/status/855195158832308224

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

lmao

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

Baloogan posted:

bernie / webb would have been astounding

"Medicare for everyone, except the guys I killed in 'Nam"

Yeah ok, that could've worked.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

:unsmith:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol

https://twitter.com/garbagekate/status/854844322247655424

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Lmao gently caress Bill Clinton.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

unlike hillary, this poo poo is gold

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
[lincoln chaffee voice]: actually, the vast majority of humans already have abs as they are important core muscles,

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

etalian posted:

I wonder how certain bad dems can explain how Perez can't generate excitement but Bernie still has thousands of people lining up to see him at each event?

because Perez is a minor political functionary and Bernie is a former presidential candidate? people don't usually line up to meet the guy whose job is to suck up to donors and rubber-stamp the nepotism hires of overpaid political consultants

they might have done it anyway for Ellison since (unlike Perez) he's pretty charismatic, but that's not really a position for people for whom ideology matters

punk rebel ecks posted:

It just confuses me what these people were imagining exactly. I mean you still live in the real world. This is like saying "Yeah the world around me is a murderous police state where citizens have strict food rations of one plate of small loaf of bread and a single potato a day, but when I put on my VR headset in World of Warcraft I am free of any authority!" :ironicat:

Most of the people who get too wrapped up in "the internet will fix all the problems" are decently-off young white libertarians who've never felt real deprivation, are totally oblivious to systematic issues, and tend to fetishise apps and Google. for example, the techno-fetishist answer to health problems in third-world countries is "give them all computers with internet access so they can Google the cures to whatever disease they have"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
holy poo poo the bird was a Putin plant :eyepop:

https://twitter.com/Marmel/status/855498947187490816

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

mormonpartyboat posted:

[lincoln chaffee voice]: actually, the vast majority of humans already have abs as they are important core muscles,

Chaffee would have won.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

well geez bill maybe you shouldn't have been a a sexual predator/rapist then

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i get my putin mind control orders from russian birds too

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

except i just get lovely pigeons

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Bernie Sanders: Agent of Chaos is now my newest fanfiction title. Who does he work for?!?!?!

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/ABFalecbaldwin/status/855874484452110337

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

WELL poo poo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hahahahaha they are screwing up the russia conspiracy

motherfuckrs shoudl have hired a conspiracy theorist as a consultant on how to do this right

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Baloogan posted:

hahahahaha they are screwing up the russia conspiracy

motherfuckrs shoudl have hired a conspiracy theorist as a consultant on how to do this right

Alex Jones may need a second job after his divorce - alternatively, :beck: always needs more money.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Horseshoe theory posted:

Alex Jones may need a second job after his divorce - alternatively, :beck: always needs more money.

there are a bunch of boomer conspiracy theorists who are retired now who aren't populist crazy like some today

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I want abs

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

This owns because the west wing mindset has so thoroughly infected them they think Bernie is playing some kind of hosed up mind game when he's been saying the same poo poo for 50 years.

Hed be ranting at a Burlington bus stop about income inequality and hed be just as happy as he is ranting about it in front of a packed stadium

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

logikv9 posted:

I want abs

Eat less food

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

stalin used to be one of those guys who would posed as a statue for loose change

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hillary may have won the primary but Trump/Bernie completely destroyed her political brand & exposed her as a fraud.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lol kofi desperately trying to not corpse

• Locked thread