Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Yes, it's not technically an idiot on social media, but it's someone posting about a social media idiot, so gently caress it.

https://twitter.com/david_j_roth/status/855622925717823488?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Good news is that when her heart finally stops pumping the BBQ sauce she has instead of blood through her body and she dies, her family will save a ton on embalming costs!

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Madkal posted:

Holy gently caress poo poo my ex-roommate went on this diet and wouldn't shut the gently caress up about how cholesterol is a myth and he can totally lose weight by eating bacon and eggs three times a day. I think he even tried to convince his girlfriend who was training to run a marathon to get on this diet at the time. He would go into hour long rants about how eating nothing but fat was good for you.

A friend did the "fall fat diet" it involved buttering slices of cheese and rolling them up to eat :barf:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
So the bacon fad never really died huh?

Also I took a quick glance at google trends for bacon and there's looks like there's yearly spikes around Nov/Dec for some reason. Weird.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
i thought sushi burritos were the hot new thing

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.
For fans of Da Mothafuckin Sharezone, please follow muh gurls Lettuce Dog and Gangster Popeye on Facebook. They are the queens of weird Facebook. They will make your Facebook experience 💯💯💯.

You can extra piss off your conservative relatives because both of those pages are run by transwomen.

Gr4vyB04t has a new favorite as of 10:36 on Apr 22, 2017

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

What the gently caress

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

du -hast posted:

What the gently caress

Yeah, that's some vintage Gangster Popeye for you bb. Go and get you some.

For more high quality content produced by transwomen please like "Namaste at home dad." She does good work.

Gr4vyB04t has a new favorite as of 10:43 on Apr 22, 2017

Actuarial Fables
Jul 29, 2014

Taco Defender
I wasn't expecting to see an anthropomorphic rabbit boob today. Maybe I should just go back to sleep.

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Actuarial Fables posted:

I wasn't expecting to see an anthropomorphic rabbit boob today. Maybe I should just go back to sleep.

Dude, unless there's a nipple it doesn't count as a tiddy.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

John Big Booty posted:

I don't know whether you're being deliberately full of poo poo, but you're full of poo poo.

Yes? I can name like a dozen women programmers working today, doesn't mean the field is promoting equality.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Dude, unless there's a nipple it doesn't count as a tiddy.

The nipple has fur on it but it's definitely there.

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Catberry posted:

The nipple has fur on it but it's definitely there.

ENHANCE: by Jove you're right! There is a furry nipple!

Wendell
May 11, 2003

You got some baaaaaaaaad taste, Peacock.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

steinrokkan posted:

Yes? I can name like a dozen women programmers working today, doesn't mean the field is promoting equality.

Mighty fine goal posts you set there. Would be a shame if some one were to shift them.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

AnElegantPeacock posted:

For fans of Da Mothafuckin Sharezone, please follow muh gurls Lettuce Dog and Gangster Popeye on Facebook. They are the queens of weird Facebook. They will make your Facebook experience 💯💯💯.

You can extra piss off your conservative relatives because both of those pages are run by transwomen.

I'm too triggered by the use of multiple lovely fonts.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

steinrokkan posted:

Promoting is also different from achieving. Many groups promote healthy eating, but it's clearly not working yet.

I don't think the field is, on balance, promoting diversity, but your two elements above are unrelated.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Plom Bar posted:

Mighty fine goal posts you set there. Would be a shame if some one were to shift them.

Whelp, wrap it up feminists, sexism is solved forever!

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Who What Now posted:

Whelp, wrap it up feminists, sexism is solved forever!

Ok, its no secret many places in this great land are overcrowded now, so many useless eaters, so many people who will not wake up to the threats around them that multiculturalism poses. I only hold hope for 1/4th of the people out there now to stay through these hard times coming and survive them. I try my best to stay away from all kinds of hoodrats and I let them know if any stray around me or want to hit me up for something.. between people like this and those who just go day to day doing the same thing and having their head in the sand, I am pushing this depopulation agenda all the sooner and it HAS to happen for our planet to survive. I am angry, I am mad.. I hate the world I see.. It needs immediate reform!

If you ask me who the hell you think I am to call for such an event, well lets just say I feel heavily that I am descended from kings and queens in the old Roman times. I should be an elite but I've been dealt a bad hand, but at the same time am not dead and I have my health. If you put guys like me in charge, this place would be fixed overnight or at least within a month we'd be close to a real change. Hope that helps. More Americans have to show their anger and frustration and let their beast come out, I am fearful many wont though and will let all the bad things around them rule their lives.. NOT ME. If I see a scumfuck that I don't want in my space, I let them know I don't tolerate their loving poo poo. If they protest me or continue to hang around calling me names, they risk getting the poo poo beat out of them. Period.

One last thing, gently caress Planned Parenthood, it only adds to this slowkill by not taking care of the now and by compromising the future 15-25 years from now when we need people sent to slaughter NOW.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Rome: noted for its kings

cnut
May 3, 2016

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Cole was kind of a dick.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Here Lies Cole's Dad

He never got McDonald's :rip:

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Ugh. This is so true. And we're gonna have to deal with it every year for who knows how long.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Ok, its no secret many places in this great land are overcrowded now, so many useless eaters, so many people who will not wake up to the threats around them that multiculturalism poses. I only hold hope for 1/4th of the people out there now to stay through these hard times coming and survive them. I try my best to stay away from all kinds of hoodrats and I let them know if any stray around me or want to hit me up for something.. between people like this and those who just go day to day doing the same thing and having their head in the sand, I am pushing this depopulation agenda all the sooner and it HAS to happen for our planet to survive. I am angry, I am mad.. I hate the world I see.. It needs immediate reform!

If you ask me who the hell you think I am to call for such an event, well lets just say I feel heavily that I am descended from kings and queens in the old Roman times. I should be an elite but I've been dealt a bad hand, but at the same time am not dead and I have my health. If you put guys like me in charge, this place would be fixed overnight or at least within a month we'd be close to a real change. Hope that helps. More Americans have to show their anger and frustration and let their beast come out, I am fearful many wont though and will let all the bad things around them rule their lives.. NOT ME. If I see a scumfuck that I don't want in my space, I let them know I don't tolerate their loving poo poo. If they protest me or continue to hang around calling me names, they risk getting the poo poo beat out of them. Period.

One last thing, gently caress Planned Parenthood, it only adds to this slowkill by not taking care of the now and by compromising the future 15-25 years from now when we need people sent to slaughter NOW.

Is this what happens when the alt right acknowledges that we're running out of resources, but still don't want to care about the environment?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I would like to meet this ardent aryan redeemer and buy them a unicorn frappucino

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Technically, this is true! :eng101:

At least, if the person is white. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they're white.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I feel like I'm descended from George Clinton so I'm like the prince of funk basically so you fuckers better recognize!

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

steinrokkan posted:

"Once upon a time, women mostly were what was in the field, and it was friendly by virtue of generally lacking men. It stopped being friendly to women when men moved in."

That was the original topic. How did you get to "the field promotes equality because there are women in it" from that?

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Byzantine posted:

Rome: noted for its kings

Noted for a successful violent overthrow of them.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Midnight Voyager posted:

"Once upon a time, women mostly were what was in the field, and it was friendly by virtue of generally lacking men. It stopped being friendly to women when men moved in."

That was the original topic. How did you get to "the field promotes equality because there are women in it" from that?

have you ever like, seen a steinrokkan post before

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Alaois posted:

have you ever like, seen a steinrokkan post before

I'm afraid that I lose track of all the people who exist specifically to say dumb poo poo.

Starting off my IOSM of the day, here's my old high school classmate who seems to have given up her job as a vet to be a stay at home MLM disaster. She is Sven and Mary both. I thought they were just generic MLM stuff until I saw something. One thing being the picture in the first, and the other is underlined.

But now, follow me, ladies and gentlemen, down a rabbit hole.

See, I live near a particular place where a certain white supremacist went to have a speech. They tried to say no, judge said "let him", protests happened. More people get arrested during football games. Wow, a whole three people!

But people were super scared beforehand! My lovely Infowars/Milo fan cousin, for example, reblogged some stuff about it. His name is cut off at the top on both, but his friend is... well, I left in his icon for a reason.

We get it, dude, you really want to commit murder.

Now, I wanted to see if this person's face was a bit red after the protests were complete nonevents, so I clicked through, and here is where the rabbit hole begins. He is always in pink, no matter the name.

Promising start, right? So he already has placed a back door for anything that pisses off anyone he doesn't want to piss off. JUST BEING SARCASTIC!

Old man yelling at the clouds, alright, that's not too-

:yikes: @Milo, of course.

This is kinda tame after that previous one, man.

I still don't know what marches people were at where women ran around naked...

This is where I started to suspect that he thinks "sarcasm" is "posting contradictory opinions." I want to punch people at a protest, but we need Richard Spencer!

I'M NOT RACIST BUT

Things need to change but PUNCHING WOMEN IS THE NATURAL WAY OF LIFE

And finally, a conspiracy theory I've never heard before:

Oh hey, antifa are actually intellectuals/professors/etc pulling the strings behind the curtains, whodathunk.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Someone needs to tell Tupperware that it's no longer the 1970s and charging $24 for 12 plastic tumblers just doesn't work anymore.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
What were that guys thoughts on Spencer calling to ban college football?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Gorilla Salad posted:

Someone needs to tell Tupperware that it's no longer the 1970s and charging $24 for 12 plastic tumblers just doesn't work anymore.

Is Tupperware not available off the shelf at basically any store?

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

PhazonLink posted:

Is Tupperware not available off the shelf at basically any store?

Not brand-name Tupperware, no, but why would you really NEED name-brand Tupperware since there's equivalents manufactured by Rubbermaid and Gladware which CAN be bought off the shelf?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

InediblePenguin posted:

Not brand-name Tupperware, no, but why would you really NEED name-brand Tupperware since there's equivalents manufactured by Rubbermaid and Gladware which CAN be bought off the shelf?

I've had people tell me that off brand Tupperware tends to not handle hot stuff as well, particularly in a microwave.

One or 2 were serious enough cooks that i believe it, lacking enough interest to research it myself.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Midnight Voyager posted:

I'M NOT RACIST BUT

Wants to see a real racist. In Alabama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

steinrokkan posted:

Well then, deliberately full of poo poo it is.