Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Coffee Mugshot posted:

bayonetta is a p good game

gently caress ye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played Guilty Gears.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Ended up playing Breakers, Nier, and I started a new Plague Knight file.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sadly basically nothing tonight. Clear schedule tomorrow though so I'll spend my afternoon buying KOF DLC.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My main is either going to be May or Ramlethal and I porbably won't play an othn kEohther Chahracter beacause the cgame is o cra Too cazy lol. so Ill just trey tyo learn One characteR And the other ones from firhgint them, Iwas forgetting all the moves, anyway I kinda liked it but its a Insane game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ramlethal is a weird one to pick bc it's the only character in the game that doesn't have the Gatling system to fall back on

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well to m sheas the coolest one after may. Having giant sowrds that turn into imp heads is slightly less epic then riding a huge dolphin. I was gonna main dizzy cuz her angel and skull man thignsare badass but I forgot all herm ove and hate chager characters but the dolphins are too epic.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Ram is so good. great choice.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Only nier yesterday and today. I meant to play overwatch but the story in nier got me hooked.....

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

My main is either going to be May or Ramlethal and I porbably won't play an othn kEohther Chahracter beacause the cgame is o cra Too cazy lol. so Ill just trey tyo learn One characteR And the other ones from firhgint them, Iwas forgetting all the moves, anyway I kinda liked it but its a Insane game.

My Main

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

KOFXIV. Vanessa is badass

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'm going to work on finishing Dragon Quest Heroes before the second game comes out in a few days.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I was gonna go watch my favorite team play tonight, but I'm laid up with illness so I set my Switch up (finally!) and I'm thinking about getting Shovel Knight for it. Is the Switch version good?

And does anybody have an opinion on I Am Setsuna?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

got the urge to start another Shovel Knight playthrough

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Tonight just ni-oooh

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

Oh wow, I haven't played that game in ages! Must be what...10 years now? That's great if it's still being worked on! Has it changed much, since the original version?

it has over 4000 levels

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

played some shovel knight, played some human resource machine, tried out Slime-San as well.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm going to work on finishing Dragon Quest Heroes before the second game comes out in a few days.

Ah poo poo, ah gently caress, aaah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Kirby's Epic Yarn

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Ni-oh this weekend. I'm on the second zone. Games really good

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Puyo Puyo Tetris tonight, and every night for the rest of my life I think

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Puyo Puyo Tetris tonight, and every night for the rest of my life I think

This. At least until Tekken comes out

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

This. At least until Tekken comes out
The adventure mode is probably the best tutorial I've ever seen in a game, and I love how Big Bang mode just exists to teach you to see patterns quickly. It's extremely clever. Basically everything about this game is how every puzzle game should be designed. I can't stop playing it.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I'm trying to get Platinum in Hotline Miami and I guess I'm 90% through the story of Arkham Knight so I should probably finish that at some point

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to suck off a guy .

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

puyo puyo tetris nd persona 5. maybe finish up a couple puzzles in picross 3d 2

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm going to suck off a guy .

That's not a game.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
I've been playing a little bit of Stellaris and Rainbow Six: Siege tonight. The latter with a couple of friends - it's good to get back into the game again this week, after 1-2 months of not playing!

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

TWEWY and Odin Sphere. I also feel like I need to check in on MGS V to see how the boys at Mother Base are doing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Playing nuclear throne on PC at a friends place and holy crap I need to buy the PC version. Maybe when I get home I'll stream a fresh install and try unlock everybody as fast as possible.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Playing nuclear throne on PC at a friends place and holy crap I need to buy the PC version. Maybe when I get home I'll stream a fresh install and try unlock everybody as fast as possible.

i'd watch

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

stream that poo poo and I'll watch it on my PS4 while I play MK8 online in handheld mode.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bayonetta 2: Tag Climax AR3S until my friend gets tired and after that idk.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

KoF2k I guess...

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

In Training posted:

as long as you get yv first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Grindy russian moba