Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

PoptartsNinja posted:

Alright, so.

I'm down to six players. That's right--we've hit the end of the player list. So, to save me some time and a whole lot of missed turns, I put together a Google Document for old player availability.

Here it is (please let me know if there're any troubles, I barely use google docs)

Find your name on the New Availability List, and if you're around and willing to play, put a big fat 'yes' next to your name. I will be skipping over anyone who doesn't, and anyone who no-showed isn't eligible.

Priority will be given to blue names who voluntarily chose to pass for one reason or another when their turn came up the first time. No Shows have been removed from the list entirely.

No idea how to write a yes next to my name there..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Operation Rabies Shot

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

So we have the option to kill Uncle Stevie, two options to murder the Capellans and an NRWR counterattack. Well I'm certainly not voting for any of those first three, so by default:

B) Line in the Sand

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

Affi posted:

No idea how to write a yes next to my name there..

Tabs at the bottom, you want the next tab over.

B: Line in the Sand. Alpha strike intrigues me.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

C. Operation Rabies Shot. Righteous vengeance seems like it'll be fun for everyone involved.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Duchy must've been losing hard for her to just surrender like that with such glowing terms.

Operation Rabies Shot

Velius
Feb 27, 2001
The Line in the Sand. The clans must always fail, especially against the Republic.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
B: Line in the Sand please, always want more Republic action.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

B. Line in the Sand

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

I know that I won't win against the tide of B votes, but I want to see nukes fly. Imagine the shitstorm.

D: The Cherenkov Plan

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug
Question: is a vote for A a vote for killing or protecting Amaris?

koolkevz666
Aug 22, 2015
C. Operation Rabies Shot

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Anything named that is just gravy.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Mezzanon posted:

Question: is a vote for A a vote for killing or protecting Amaris?

Vote for A and find out!

Ardlen
Sep 30, 2005
WoT

PoptartsNinja posted:

Vote for A and find out!
I'm convinced! I want to see what other toys Amaris has hidden away in his secret base.

A) Operation Nemesis

Edit: Also, any mission where there's the slightest chance of Amaris cackling as he calls out for King Atlas to protect him has my vote.

Ardlen fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Apr 23, 2017

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

PoptartsNinja posted:

Vote for A and find out!

Well, voting for A then.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
B. Line in the sand

gently caress clanners.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

I hope this is how the mission ends if you guys succeed in voting to kill Uncle Stevie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EAUpaJexCY

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
C: Operation Rabies Shot

Telamon
Apr 8, 2005

Father of Ajax!

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

B. This seems like the most likely choice that will allow us to play as the Demon Hawks again.

A will likely have us playing as the Ravens.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

If there's even a slight chance to see some society supermechs, I'll take it. Even--especially--if they're the opfor.

KnoxZone posted:

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
C. Operation Rabies Shot. The wide front means a possible multi-stage campaign, and those are always fun as hell. Plus Society supermechs and wheels and wheels of cheeeeeeeeeeeese.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.
I see the Line in the Sand.

(B)

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

RA Rx
Mar 24, 2016

Taurus Taurus!

Oh yes

Everything is going the right way. The rest of the clans have declared war on their own, which hopefully stops them from conquering the Inner Sphere, New Syrtis has been annexed, the Vendetta survived. Now if the Capellans collapse the Concordat might conquer a sizeable chunk and achieve great power status!

All we're missing is more Demon Hawks/NRWR action!

... but it's really hard to choose between that and C.

May we know if either A or B are the Demon Hawks? It's the only thing that'd override my vote for C.

RA Rx fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Apr 23, 2017

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008
How can we resist a scenario that evokes a series of painful injections?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

B: Line in the Sand

No backing down, the Clanners need to be told what time it is.

Also, evolution is a mystery.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
D, because nuclear hellfire always means chaos.

B is also good if we get the demon hawks again, but PTN is playing coy harder than usual for some reason and it's kind of annoying/getting in the way of an informed vote.

RA Rx
Mar 24, 2016

Yeah, this is a dead heat. B is leading C by 1 vote. If the Demon Hawks are confirmed B will win easily.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Defiance Industries posted:

B: Line in the Sand

No backing down, the Clanners need to be told what time it is.

Vader Time?!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

FACT: if you hit Caesar Steiner so hard his eye pops out of its socket, he just pops it back in like it's no big deal before he beats the hell out of you. Good luck hitting him, though.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Defiance Industries posted:

FACT: if you hit Caesar Steiner so hard his eye pops out of its socket, he just pops it back in like it's no big deal before he beats the hell out of you. Good luck hitting him, though.

But he's a Clanner now, so that means we're the ones getting chumped by Vader. :ohdear:

Bulletfodder
Dec 4, 2009
B.

Always and forever, gently caress clanners.

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

I'd love to see D next time around but can't pass up a Demon Hawks mission so B it is.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Man I really have no idea what I want to vote for here, I like all of these.

Professor Malice
Nov 16, 2011
C) Operation Rabies Shot

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
C: Rabies Shot

Justin Xiang! AI robot murdermachines or something! This has to happen, also I want to see Alpha Strike in action.

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!
C. Rabies Shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Zaodai posted:

But he's a Clanner now, so that means we're the ones getting chumped by Vader. :ohdear:

Nah, he's on a deep cover mission to turn them into House Steiner's disposable people

• Locked thread