Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

i had a lot of difficulty getting mad at that nazi gnome punching that girl

talk poo poo get hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
zegers that last quote is about people like you and wj being totally worthless

fyi

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

There's a pokemon in the thread

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Dang, we need to get those guys an account.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

zeal posted:

zegers that last quote is about people like you and wj being totally worthless

fyi

i voted in solidarity with 97% of black women, thanks

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
You voted for a loser who lied to 97% of black women, because Clinton told them she was more competant than she actually was. Case in point: she lost to reality tv star Donald Trump.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
So you guys think publicly funded universities should be able to ban speakers that they don't like?

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

rudatron posted:

You voted for a loser who lied to 97% of black women, because Clinton told them she was more competant than she actually was. Case in point: she lost to reality tv star Donald Trump.

:agreed:

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

i voted in solidarity with 97% of black women, thanks

you voted alongside of a lot of people who were effectively propagandized to over the course of decades by a lying, worthless shell of a person and her sycophants

you know, like you say about the dumb hicks who voted trump

luckily, people like you have probably used minorities in this country as human shields in the fight for neoliberalism for the very last time

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

MaxxBot posted:

So you guys think publicly funded universities should be able to ban speakers that they don't like?

the SEC + black bloc coalition's reign of terror must be stopped

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

MaxxBot posted:

as long as it was the college republicans paying her quarter mil speaking fee who gives a poo poo. she's not a straight up nazi like milo and if the college republicans want to waste their money on a bad speech let them

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

rudatron posted:

Sorry you have such a low opinion of the critical thinking skills of black women, friend.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

zeal posted:

you voted alongside of a lot of people who were effectively propagandized to over the course of decades by a lying, worthless shell of a person and her sycophants

you know, like you say about the dumb hicks who voted trump

luckily, people like you have probably used minorities in this country as human shields in the fight for neoliberalism for the very last time

trump but legal weed would beat trump, so let's not get ahead of ourselves dancing on neoliberalism's grave

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i only care about loose shoes, tight pussy, and a warm place to poo poo, myself

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

Dang, we need to get those guys an account.

the best part is he throws it again

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

trump but legal weed would beat trump, so let's not get ahead of ourselves dancing on neoliberalism's grave

if your dying ideology can't muster something at least as good as trump but legal weed, you're the one who should really be worried

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

MaxxBot posted:

The overwhelming majority of UC Berkeley's funding is private. More than 90%. They should be able to ban whoever they want.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

My wife bought our future daughter a "still she persisted" onesie.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

rudatron posted:

The popularity of Sanders had absolutely nothing to do with Sanders himself, and everything to do with the zegermans of dc, who are total failures, just like the rl zegerman.

ahaha, thats an own

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Mirthless posted:

The overwhelming majority of UC Berkeley's funding is private. More than 90%. They should be able to ban whoever they want.

That's not what the courts say, unless they want to go fully private.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al! posted:

and a warm place to poo poo myself

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Trump.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Al! posted:

i only care about loose shoes, tight pussy, and a warm place to poo poo, myself

while the dog watches, apparently!!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Your days are numbered your days are numbered I continue to threaten as I post on somethingawful dot com

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

MaxxBot posted:

absolutely.

Like, I think I'm fair to godwin this when the literal actual Nazis began major tentpoles of their movement on university grounds because they knew the academics who live in a bubble would let them say "THE JEWS ARE loving FILTH AND MUST BE PURGED" and just respond with 'well perhaps you should debate them in a free exchange of ideas...'

Free Speech does not mean you literally have to be given a platform everywhere you go. Do you think if this was, I dunno, a major member of the Nation of Islam or something giving a big speech these ~free speech advocates~ would be behind them?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
The only numbering of days that matters is 60

Because we're day 60 into the trump presidency according to trump

What a time to be alive

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

logikv9 posted:

The only numbering of days that matters is 60

Because we're day 60 into the trump presidency according to trump

What a time to be alive

i deny "calendar" theory

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Time is a neolib lie if you think about it

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm glad trump is breaking the globalist grip on time so that real hot blooded Americans can finally control time

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Oh Snapple! posted:

while the dog watches, apparently!!

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
On the 69th minute of the 420th day of the Trump presidency, we will all ascend to the Great Mattering in the sky, guided by the divine wisdom of ed balls/buttigeig/morrow, the father, son and the holy anime

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
:lol: Donald Trump got elected president.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

Sorry you have such a low opinion of the critical thinking skills of black women, friend.
Everyone should vote according to their own experience + what makes sense to them, and not use it as a stupid way to virtue signal

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

zegermans posted:

My wife bought our future daughter a "still she persisted" onesie.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Rand alPaul posted:

:lol: Donald Trump got elected president.

I'm proud to be living in this time, when we can finally film nuclear explosions in 4K

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

rudatron posted:

Everyone should vote according to their own experience + what makes sense to them, and not use it as a stupid way to virtue signal

"virtue signaling" is an invented alt-right term designed to minimize empathy for others, friend

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Baloogan posted:

i deny calendar (((theory)))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

logikv9 posted:

I'm proud to be living in this time, when we can finally film nuclear explosions in 4K

or with our naked eyes

• Locked thread