Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

What even is that show
in light of this new information, i don't even know anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

sexpig by night posted:

What even is that show

https://twitter.com/ComedyCentral/status/854801786292621314

watch two jewish guys tell you about cultural appropriation
lol there's one good joke at the end where moshe asks "are we okay to do this" and mc serch says "I produced illmatic, i'm good"
which is apparently true!

mbt has issued a correction as of 14:06 on Apr 22, 2017

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

That looks like a picture from liartownusa.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

get that OUT of my face posted:

in light of this new information, i don't even know anymore

It turns out the woke brand... was you!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/Discover/status/854802781097656324

Pretty woke credit card IMHO.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

"having sex is cute adulting" -discover card

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Go into life-crushing debt in more ways than one

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Behold, the new McDonalds:

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

What the gently caress is that badge? Is it like a duck it something?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Black uniforms are gross and totalitarian and one of the reasons I hate my job and am going to quit in a few months.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/adequateGF/status/855811594877624325

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

https://twitter.com/ComedyCentral/status/854801786292621314

watch two jewish guys tell you about cultural appropriation
lol there's one good joke at the end where moshe asks "are we okay to do this" and mc serch says "I produced illmatic, i'm good"
which is apparently true!

i want to think its some surreal in depth parody show making fun of this poo poo because of the lead dudes previous statements and a few of the writers. but i doubt it.

Jesus those shirts look cheap and terrible and they arnt even clever. they look like lovely shirts you would see for sale at the dime a dozen t poo poo stores.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Jesus those shirts look cheap and terrible and they arnt even clever. they look like lovely shirts you would see for sale at the dime a dozen t poo poo stores.

It's not even as clever as those stalls in shopping malls that sells shirts featuring popular brand logos altered to be about weed

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Nice sci-fi B-movie bad guy uniforms

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Lol @Deray ("what is neoloiberalism") retweeted this

https://twitter.com/esotericcd/status/855820394808455169

The thread it quotes is worth checking out

https://twitter.com/liberalism_txt/status/855549006386278400

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I'm the hand grenade

I'm the rifle ammo that won't fit either firearm in the loadout.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Why are they trying to be dystopian

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

got any sevens posted:

Black uniforms are gross and totalitarian and one of the reasons I hate my job and am going to quit in a few months.

It's really funny how food service bosses consistently wear black uniforms like they're trying to emulate Mussolini

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~
I worked in fast food for five years and worked my way up to almost assistant manager, and it turned me into a near suicidal alcoholic. I'm working as a floating cashier/deli guy for a regional convenience store chain and make several dollars an hour more doing next to nothing most of the time than I did managing a bunch of teenagers for just over min. wage. I even get dental now.

I just turned 27 and need to get a real job soon but holy poo poo is this better than fast food.

Fast food is the loving worst.

salty fries make me cry has issued a correction as of 06:18 on Apr 23, 2017

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

salty fries make me cry posted:

I worked in fast food for five years and worked my way up to almost assistant manager, and it turned me into a near suicidal alcoholic. I'm working as a floating cashier/deli guy for a regional convenience store chain and make several dollars an hour more doing next to nothing most of the time than I did managing a bunch of teenagers for just over min. wage. I even get dental now.

I just turned 27 and need to get a real job soon but holy poo poo is this better than fast food.

Fast food is the loving worst.

Assistant TO the regional manager.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Grondoth posted:

if i ran a corporation id pretty much make us look like an over the top megacorp from a lovely cyberpunk novel and see how heavy handed about it i could be and get away with it so this owns actually.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Did DARE make this?

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Grondoth posted:

So you won't mind as much when they replace them all with an automated system, like they've wanted to do for years now

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Rand alPaul posted:

Did DARE make this?

DARE wishes they were clever enough to make up most of those.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

StashAugustine posted:

It's really funny how food service bosses consistently wear black uniforms like they're trying to emulate Mussolini

My boss wears turquoise and white button ups and poo poo and we proles wear black and red.

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

I wear a sock and a ten gallon hat to work

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
is rbg bad for some reason, because the way she's couched itt makes it seem that way

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Yeah I don't get the RBG tweet as it didn't even show her saying or doing anything bad :confused:. The rest of that is hilarious though.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

MaxxBot posted:

Yeah I don't get the RBG tweet as it didn't even show her saying or doing anything bad :confused:. The rest of that is hilarious though.

She doesn't really do or say anything bad but the absolute worst people idolize her because she's a woman on the supreme court that don't take no poo poo and yaas slay them queen (ignore the fact that she was good friends with Scalia and went to dinner with him every weekend).

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Here's a good article on what the deal with her is. She gets treated like Martin Luther King when her effect on the world is far less radical.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/MotherJones/status/856153316161724418

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

👏👏👏

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

MaxxBot posted:

She did an interview where she told Colin Kaepernick to shut up and be respectful of the national anthem. She probably wanted to use the word 'uppity'.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lets get along as we divide

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Have those dudes ever been to the border? Most of it is miserable barren desert. You couldn't turn it into a "regenerative agricultural system that will become a bread basket for the two countries." without the use of literal magic

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
The wokeness of the wall will make the Great Basin fertile again

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
The border wall will be exactly what Trump wanted, with the liberal compromise being that people can make anti-wall graffiti that will last up to three days.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Ego-bot posted:

She did an interview where she told Colin Kaepernick to shut up and be respectful of the national anthem. She probably wanted to use the word 'uppity'.

Didn't she recant on that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

36. Pish posh, pot is for the birds.