Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

How anyone can still defend trump is lol AF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
how can anyone:
1. vote republican
2. be registered as republican
3. vote for trump as republican president
4. defend the above

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

my new dog posted:

how can anyone:
1. vote republican
4. defend the above

Cognitive Dissonance
Willful Ignorance
Aversion To Lols

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

my new dog posted:

how can anyone:
1. vote republican
4. defend the above

They are usually rich people who want more money, or poor people who think that they're going to become rich.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Golden Boy Sean Hannity might be in a bit of hot water,

Columnist, attorney, and former Fox News contributor Debbie Schlussel appeared on today’s Pat Campbell Show and accused Fox News Prime Time Host Sean Hannity of the same type of behavior that lead to Bill O’Reilly leaving the beleaguered network earlier this week.

Among the allegations, Schlussel claims that while at an appearance in Detroit which they both attended, Hannity invited her back to his hotel room.

Schlussel says that after she turned down his advances, she was not invited back on his program.

“This kind of stuff is all over the place at Fox News and anything that has to do with Sean Hannity,” Schlussel said.

http://www.1170kfaq.com/shows/pat-campbell/sean-hannity-the-latest-fox-news-host-to-be-accused-of-sexual-harassment

lol

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
Clearly the solution is that everyone on Fox should be a hot 30-something blonde woman.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Lime Tonics posted:

Columnist, attorney, and former Fox News contributor Debbie Schlussel appeared on today’s Pat Campbell Show and accused Fox News Prime Time Host Sean Hannity of the same type of behavior that lead to Bill O’Reilly leaving the beleaguered network earlier this week.

Among the allegations, Schlussel claims that while at an appearance in Detroit which they both attended, Hannity invited her back to his hotel room.

Schlussel says that after she turned down his advances, she was not invited back on his program.

“This kind of stuff is all over the place at Fox News and anything that has to do with Sean Hannity,” Schlussel said.

http://www.1170kfaq.com/shows/pat-campbell/sean-hannity-the-latest-fox-news-host-to-be-accused-of-sexual-harassment

lol

lol for the lolsgod

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
With all these psychotic right wing news pundits losing their jobs/kids right around the beginning of Trump's presidency, and having the real world finally bite them in the rear end, I wonder if it's a coincidence or if this could signal the fall of the right wingery in America (LOL I know right?). Public opinion of Republicans is at an all time low, and it's spectacular how a Republican House, Senate, and President can't loving pass any legislation. There's an old proverb that goes "The dying beast screams the loudest" and I wonder if this is it. That is, of course, until the next 9/11 and WWIII or something.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Good. gently caress Sean Hannity. (Or don't, and never get invited back to his show. Zing)

HoboNews
Oct 11, 2012

Don't rattle me bones

Nah there will always be maniacs that will vote for whoever says they will push for less gun control, less taxes, and less government. Because they live in the US but don't really want to have any laws apply to them. And that will always mean Republican. (Read: survivalists. Source: my insane uncle in the boonies of PA)

Lol

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I am both shocked and surprised

not, lol

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Shut up ya'll, it's motherfucking lol time:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856172056932700164

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

trump is the best president weve ever had

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Art of the Motherfuckin' DEAL

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Dude is a oval office lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

You would think that after stiffing so many of his contractors Trump would realize this may not work.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

How to words

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

That's a LOL.

Also lolling at his vocabulary where he can only ever use a simple adjective with an intensifier. "Very bad" MS13 gang members, not "lawless," "brutal,""murderous" or even "dangerous." "Very bad." It's baby-talk.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Sir we have noticed that have been a lack of commas in your most recent tweets

Say no more.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Sir we have noticed that have been a lack of commas in your most recent tweets

Say no more.

Trump has the best commas.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

That's a LOL.

Also lolling at his vocabulary where he can only ever use a simple adjective with an intensifier. "Very bad" MS13 gang members, not "lawless," "brutal,""murderous" or even "dangerous." "Very bad." It's baby-talk.

he knows his electorate

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

mike12345 posted:

he knows his electorate

Anybody else and I would think it was exactly that, but I'm pretty sure he couldn't dress up the vocab even if he wanted.

That it plays to piss idiots is of course a happy accident for him.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Anybody else and I would think it was exactly that, but I'm pretty sure he couldn't dress up the vocab even if he wanted.

That it plays to piss idiots is of course a happy accident for him.

Apparently he actually speaks pretty coherently when it's about something he really knows about, and has overall ability to speak has deteriorated as he gets older. I wonder what it could be!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Lime Tonics posted:

lol

Ladies and gentlemen, the lolpocalypse is here

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
i have to begrudgingly admit it's kind of impressive he got people on board with a loving wall across the whole southern border, and that he convinced a huge chunk of people that Mexico would pay for it.

i mean talk about knowing your market, he hit a home run of salesmanship on that one. he pitched the stupidest, most ineffectual idea to a group of voters who believe (well, think they believe) in slashing government spending to ribbons, and got them to drool over a loving multi-billion dollar 30 foot tall wall.

the republicans hopping on board with this one are special brand of realistic cynical, laughing at their moron constituents while drooling over the money private contractors are going to make on this boondoggle.

it's hilarious

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

lol trump is going to invade mexico

...or not he'll pussy out again just like syria and north korea

cmon trump the lolpocalypse is so close all you need is to cause at least one international incident before you get impeached

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da59mOn0-pQ
when I read goon accounts of the purple heart guy I just assumed it was a minor gaffe in an awards ceremony of like 10 dudes but instead it's this, thank goodness

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Lol the description of this incide t was but a pale shadow of the lols in the video proclick af

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

several friends posted:

when I read goon accounts of the purple heart guy I just assumed it was a minor gaffe in an awards ceremony of like 10 dudes but instead it's this, thank goodness

I think that's the first time I busted out laughing at the sight of an amputee.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Lol at the goddamn video and the thousand yard stare of the heavily injured US soldier as the freakin trumpster facedives his spouse to smooch her.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Eventually, some time, maybe somehow at a later date.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

Eventually, some time, maybe somehow at a later date.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818092

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Sexual predator or serial killer, you decide!

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
rip american tax dollars going to a literal wall across the border lol

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its lol that his wife hates him

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

several friends posted:

I didn't know what could make this video any worse, and then I saw the tape. It's perfect.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That's a lol

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Imagine putting your life on the line, earning a Purple Heart, and having god drat Donald trump be the one to pin it. Then imagine he congratulated you on it. Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we need more young americans like this one