Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Mallchat

Sam Goody
Warner Bros store
Kb Toys
Suncoast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

discovery channel store

KB, suncoast, and discovery were my 1,2,3 stops at Stonestown when I were young

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Going to malls now is a sad experience. They're all dying.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

No Irish Need Imply posted:

lol just lol if you don't live in a city of a million people and malls aren't a hellish experience of too many people in too small an area all jockeying for their personal space

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I still have a nostalgic fondness for Orange Julius. But Spencer's Gifts and Hot Topic not mentioned?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

All those places still exist my dude.

Literally multiple generations of teenagers can buy "you laugh because I'm different I laugh because you're all the same" black tees

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Spoeank posted:

teenagers

lol

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

lol just lol if you don't live in a city of a million people and malls aren't a hellish experience of too many people in too small an area all jockeying for their personal space

The Great Mall on a weekend makes me pray for nuclear holocaust. :shepicide:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

The one cool thing about Delaware is that our malls are still large and popular because we have no sales tax and are close to a bunch of cities.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I went to a mall in Long Island for the first time in a while about a year or two ago. Hot Topic and Spencer's Gifts have lost their ways.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Malls in the Northeast are depressing as gently caress...

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I adopted a Mine-sniffing rat in Cambodia a few months ago and it died yesterday :(

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I adopted a Mine-sniffing rat in Cambodia a few months ago and it died yesterday :(

Should have adopted a pop tart sniffing rat

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Did it... find a mine?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Chichevache posted:

Did it... find a mine?

A mine is a terrible thing to waste.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Chichevache posted:

The Great Mall on a weekend makes me pray for nuclear holocaust. :shepicide:

This man literally knows my hellscape.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

there is not one game studio that has transcended games to an art form quite like telltale games

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Games are an art form buddy!

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Games are an art form buddy!

Thats what im talking about

Ive always held the belief that The Lord Jesus Christ took away Roger Ebert's jaw because he wrote off games as an art form

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm drunk at work...

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

A Man and his dog posted:

I'm drunk at work...

What's work rg3

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

I'm drunk at work...

seek help

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I loved Hyper Light Drifter.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

I'm drunk at work...

I've seen that episode of the Simpsons

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/6/5973295/dwarf-fortress-is-changing-how-moma-preserves-art

NY MOMA confirms vidyagames are art.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ostentatious posted:

there is not one game studio that has transcended games to an art form quite like telltale games

Someone hasn't played a thq game

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Saints Row 3 proved video games could be art.

The first time I pulled out the Penetrator and beat a random old lady to death with it, I knew gaming had found its Citizen Kane.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

FizFashizzle posted:

What's work rg3

Somewhere where he gets 2 paychecks that equal 15 dollars that his boss forgets to sign.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

i've been to this, they have an eve online exhibit and a dwarf fortress exhibit. What I'm saying is they're wrong

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

The first time I pulled out the Penetrator and beat a random old lady to death with it, I knew gaming had found its Citizen Kane.

Bonus points if your character was naked and listening to Tim & Eric's Sports while doing so.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

fartknocker posted:

Bonus points if your character was naked and listening to Tim & Eric's Sports while doing so.

It was Return of the Mack for me.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
If you can perform the job you are fine.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Kalli posted:

Saints Row deserves to be in a museum. It's beautiful.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

If you can perform the job you are fine.

No. You are not. Being drunk at work is a terrible thing. You need to address your problem.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

I'm drunk at work...
congrats

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Diqnol posted:

No. You are not. Being drunk at work is a terrible thing. You need to address your problem.

It really depends on the job imo. Yeah, if swickles did it that would be hosed up, but if Ehud was drinking at work i wouldn't be concerned.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I've seen plenty of shows where congressmen keep a bottle of liquor in their desk...

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Diqnol posted:

Agreed. He should quit his job

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

fsif posted:

I went to a mall in Long Island for the first time in a while about a year or two ago. Hot Topic and Spencer's Gifts have lost their ways.

there's a mall about a mile east of a much more larger and successful mall in the middle of nassau which is empty af

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-8uX4WM7fw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

I've seen plenty of shows where congressmen keep a bottle of liquor in their desk...

is your boss paul ryan? no? then be sober at work

• Locked thread