Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

paul_soccer10 posted:

we need more young americans like this one

Physically inactive and sporting a thousand yard stare that betrays they longer care about anything on this gay Earth?

We got plenty of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Chomp8645 posted:

Physically inactive and sporting a thousand yard stare that betrays they longer care about anything on this gay Earth?

where's the goon purple hearts, mister president?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

turn off the TV posted:

I didn't know what could make this video any worse, and then I saw the tape. It's perfect.

Trump will probably cut VA funding in the name of making a more efficient government

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Imagine putting your life on the line, earning a Purple Heart, and having god drat Donald trump be the one to pin it. Then imagine he congratulated you on it. Lmao

*In Bush golf voice* "Congratulations on getting shot in the balls. Now watch this smooch".

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
https://mobile.twitter.com/familyunequal/status/856172257642778625/photo/1

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

WTF IS THIS

also, loling bigly at eventually, later, possibly, at some later date.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Posting this without explanation is a goddamn crime against humanity.

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

This is erotic.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Posting this without explanation is a goddamn crime against humanity.

quote:

Wintrich was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and attended Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson, New York.[1] He attained public attention with his pro Donald Trump Presidential Candidacy series "Twinks4Trump", photographs of mostly shirtless gay young men also sporting the iconic Make America Great Again baseball caps which are a hallmark of the Trump movement.[2] He also organized what is considered to have been the first pro Trump art show.[3]

Wintrich has collaborated with Milo Yiannopoulos, a former editor at Breitbart News.[4] Later he was named and currently serves as the inaugural White House correspondent for Gateway Pundit which was newly invested with such briefing credentials.[5]

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
That guy certainly has good taste in dark-skinned fuccbois.

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Wait a sec... Gateway Pundit got WH press credentials? LMFAO

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

King Vidiot posted:

That guy certainly has good taste in dark-skinned fuccbois.

Yeah. The guy running things just looks kind of dorky (though I think he's playing up that image with like... that loving haircut) but at least he surrounds himself with pretty people.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Me, catching up on the past five days' worth of lols I was too busy for:

Except the photo homer is holding is this

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

That surely was a good lol! potus delivering as we speak. He will keep the bad MS 13 gang members away from the us with the wall.

Multilake fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Apr 23, 2017

Lunchabully
Jul 20, 2003
Pillbug

I'm the Trump head hovering menacingly in the background like an orange Zardoz

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

He looks like Louis Theroux's love child

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Lunchabully posted:

I'm the Trump head hovering menacingly in the background like an orange Zardoz

THE GUN IS GOOD! THE PENIS IS... ALSO GOOD!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Zardoz is a good movie

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Whoa, Trump didn't mock the cripple with a funny slapstick impersonation. So presidential, president of my heart

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

You all realize Trump congratulated the guy on the purple heart because he's jealous, right? Remember when Trump said he always wanted a purple heart? It has no meaning to Trump as an honor for being wounded in battle. It's just something people admire and respect you for, which is all Trump wants.

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i love this thread

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

etalian posted:

Zardoz is a good movie

:yeah:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

This is actually what life is like in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwZhKGgmoUI

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

etalian posted:

Zardoz is a good movie

it's basically the robocop of the 70's

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Zed at least learned how to read

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Just letting you guys know that the Alex Jones thread was pretty good, but the idea that he couldn't remember what grades his kids were in because he just ate a big bowl of chili wasn't even registering on my LoL-o-meter because this thread has raised the bar so unbelievably high.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Bust Rodd posted:

Just letting you guys know that the Alex Jones thread was pretty good, but the idea that he couldn't remember what grades his kids were in because he just ate a big bowl of chili wasn't even registering on my LoL-o-meter because this thread has raised the bar so unbelievably high.

the lol epidemic has become so severe that people are seeking larger and larger lols chasing the MAGAdragon

It's just a matter of time until we see lol related deaths

more than the one already, kim jong un's half brother who got nerve gassed in the airport LOL

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

crazy cloud posted:

kim jong un's half brother who got nerve gassed in the airport LOL

by the lady with the lol shirt, right?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

TotalLossBrain posted:

by the lady with the lol shirt, right?

It's LOLs all the way down

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Can someone post the Trump dog and Trump taco bowl pics please

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
White House chief strategist Steve Bannon says he warned former longtime Fox News chief Roger Ailes that one of his star anchors was "the devil."

Bannon told Politico in an interview that when he was still working with Breitbart News he told Ailes that then-Fox host Megyn Kelly was "the devil" and "will turn on you."

Bannon's warning about Kelly reportedly came shortly after the GOP primary debate in August 2015 hosted by Fox, during which Kelly pointedly questioned Trump about his treatment of women and other issues.

“The big rift between Breitbart and Fox was all over Megyn Kelly," Bannon told Politico. "She was all over Trump nonstop."

Bannon went on to describe a "massive falling out" with Ailes over Kelly's treatment of Trump at the 2015 debate, claiming that Ailes demanded Breitbart cease their negative coverage of Kelly's debate performance.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/329995-bannon-warned-ailes-megyn-kelly-is-the-devil-and-she-will-turn-on

lol, fox news sure is something.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
also, look,

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856233279841849344?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856234989591121922

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Wait, is he saying that he actually won the popular vote?

uhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
This man is so mentally ill. Surely there is clause about what to do when a president is not mentally fit to be commander of the armed forces right?