Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

the year is 2020. professional corporate trolls have made the internet a hellscape of intra-company flame wars. the internet countercultural elite reach a unanimous verdict - politeness and good manners will save the web

Please Jesus let this be our future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Heath posted:

Please Jesus let this be our future

Reminds me of Demolition Man where McDonalds was the king of the hill

Sorry to spoil that one for you. Wendys loses

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I thought it was a combination Pizza Hut Taco Bell that ruled the world?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Elsa posted:

Reminds me of Demolition Man where McDonalds was the king of the hill

Sorry to spoil that one for you. Wendys loses

Taco Bell. It was Taco Bell.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery

HGH posted:

I thought it was a combination Pizza Hut Taco Bell that ruled the world?
Taco Bell in the American cut, Pizza Hut in Europe

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I'm the idiot

If it's Taco Bell that would be YUM! Brands Inc. who own Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, and WingStreet.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
What's the gembug from?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mr. Squishy posted:

What's the gembug from?

:darksouls:

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Mr. Squishy posted:

What's the gembug from?

every *souls game has a lizard you gotta loving chase and kill in like two seconds before he digs into the walls or jumps off a cliff. He's got the rare items to upgrade your swords and usually he runs directly into a trap designed to kill you.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Krinkle posted:

every *souls game has a lizard you gotta loving chase and kill in like two seconds before he digs into the walls or jumps off a cliff. He's got the rare items to upgrade your swords and usually he runs directly into a trap designed to kill you.

The crystal lizards are so cute and I feel so guilty for killing them, even if they can be a pain in the rear end.

Judging by all the blood stains surrounding the giant ones in 3, they get their revenge on new players.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Krinkle posted:

If he runs off a cliff you get the items, so it's best to just chase that idiot off a cliff.

Dark Souls 3 introduces a big brother rock lizard that rolls into you like sonic and headbutts you to death forever instead of dying and giving you good loot.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

SpiritualDeath posted:

Taco Bell in the American cut, Pizza Hut in Europe

I'm in Europe and it said Taco Bell which confused me because I had no idea what that was in 1993. Maybe they changed it for the home release...

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Ashi Leafy.
This is probably about as worksafe as fan art from the latest episode Samurai Jack is going to get.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Sakurazuka posted:

I'm in Europe and it said Taco Bell which confused me because I had no idea what that was in 1993. Maybe they changed it for the home release...

The dialogue got dubbed over to say Pizza Hut but all the signage still said Taco Bell, so that could be it.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Nuebot posted:

If he runs off a cliff you get the items, so it's best to just chase that idiot off a cliff.

They only added that in DS3. In previous games, a lizard running off a cliff just meant you lost their loot until you reloaded. And if you go all the way back to Demon's Souls, they had limited spawns and would be gone forever if you hosed up too many times!

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Really good art for a dungeon that is really bad.

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

I'm guessing everyone in the thread playing P5 involuntary twitched as soon as they saw this

because this started playing in their head

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Say Nothing posted:

Ashi Leafy.
This is probably about as worksafe as fan art from the latest episode Samurai Jack is going to get.

You wernt looking hard enough

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Um, Wendy seems to be suffering from a 'wardrobe malfunction'.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Fffffff-, didn't even realize. I'll just edit it out or something.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Nuebot posted:

Dark Souls 3 introduces a big brother rock lizard that rolls into you like sonic and headbutts you to death forever instead of dying and giving you good loot.

They give you the scale titanite, which you need for boss weapon upgrades I think. Also, they're basically just grown-up crystal lizards. They're the ones that got away from you and disappeared, now with a thirst for vengeance.

The worst ones were the grownup bonus buddies in Bloodborne. The first time you meet one is most likely chasing after a small one in the Nightmare Frontier, only to turn a corner and get wrecked.

Bloodborne Fanart!

And for some reason, 'Bendy & The Ink Machine' popped up in my image search for 'Bloodborne Fanart'

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b69FwFAeiAc

For the weird undertale guy.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

rockopete
Jan 19, 2005

"But there were definitely no eggs used"

egg in the clinical sense, like ovum (edible eggs use a completely different character). Weird.

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

rockopete posted:

"But there were definitely no eggs used"

egg in the clinical sense, like ovum (edible eggs use a completely different character). Weird.

rockopete
Jan 19, 2005

That one does use the edible egg character... What's this from?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

If I remember right, it's just poor translations of chinese phrases and people drawing Mokou because...

Some other goon explained it earlier in the thread and I can't find it right now, so maybe someone will have a better explanation?

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
It's from a Chinese artist on pixiv with the handle 上官绯樱/Shangguan Feiying. Mostly she draws Moku with Chinese swear words or internet memes.
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=4325914
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=shangguan_feiying

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
fun grips

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

Better than 90% of that "musical" that was posted a little back. I still can't believe I listened to that entire thing.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix4Gfi7wLcg

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Age of Ultron hero pose scene?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012