Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
In this world of not whistling the most movingly of screens why would they whistle a non-moving screen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

GIMMEEDATSHIT

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Dating back to last offseason, the Bulls acquired Jerian Grant, Denzel Valentine, Michael Carter-Williams and Cameron Payne as young ballhandlers

And they're relying on Isaiah Canaan — who had more DNPs than minutes played post-All Star break — to fill that role in a key playoff game!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I used to be on the Canaanball bandwagon, he was good for like half a season in Houston

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
King Joffrey bitch

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/856298034853969921

gently caress it give him a uniform

balancedbias
May 2, 2009
$$$$$$$$$

Did...did he just mess with Crowder's laces?!!!

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
fuckin hahhaaha "if youre not gonna let me put it on im going to make sure you have to retie"

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
I *LOVE* when guys mess with each other shoes.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Lmao what a sequence

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
celtics should be folded if they lose this game tbh

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The Isaiah Canaan Game

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
NOW THAT'S CANAAN

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Canaan Balllllllll

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
From his days on the Sixers, Canaan was a guy who most of the time is an annoying, bad gunner who could do nothing but shoot decently but from time to time he would get white hot and i pray tonight is one of those nights

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Rondo keeping his cast out of the suit jacket sleeve while keeping his other arm in is an alpha fashion choice

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
bulls take lead, IT says This Simply Willn't Do

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
Stephen's King's

IT

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

of course

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Me before the game: I wonder how the Bulls are gonna stay afloat with Butler on the bench
Me now: I wonder how the Bulls are gonna stay afloat with Canaan on the bench

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
"LISTEN TO THIS HAND FOR CANAAN"

*tepid golf clap*

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
thomas getting weak call after weak call here

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
why doesn't fred give valentine some run here. MCW is a nothing.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Art Core...velay posted:

why doesn't fred give valentine some run here. MCW is a nothing.

I think it's probably for defensive reasons. But seeing the defense MCW is playing on Thomas...

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

That's some clutch re-shoeing there.

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized
Is the fact that the Bulls have played 11 players in a playoff game a bigger sign that they have no talent or that Hoiberg has no idea what he is doing?

I mean starting Jerian Grant and hooking him after four minutes to never be seen again is really bizarre coaching, but then you also had to start Jerian Grant so....

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol Brad yelling at IT

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Isaiah Canaan has the same +/- as Isaiah Thomas.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
"you can't guard me, im taking you to the rack" coming out of kevin mchale's mouth is great

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
IT singlehandedly turned the tide back to the Celtics and then with his mouth might have turned it back.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

tanglewood1420 posted:

Is the fact that the Bulls have played 11 players in a playoff game a bigger sign that they have no talent or that Hoiberg has no idea what he is doing?

I mean starting Jerian Grant and hooking him after four minutes to never be seen again is really bizarre coaching, but then you also had to start Jerian Grant so....

I don't think Hoiberg is a good coach but at this point I cannot blame him for throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks.

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

+/- is not a good stat in a lot of ways, but I feel -11 in 8 minutes of MCW is pretty accurate here

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013

Lockback posted:

I don't think Hoiberg is a good coach but at this point I cannot blame him for throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks.

grant and mcw need to be chained to the bench. no pg or canaan the rest of the series.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Threatening to fight IT lol way to go big tuff guyyyyy hah

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The Bulls traded a legit 3+D Wing for MCW

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Tae posted:

makes me lol every time. Tony Smell

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Art Core...velay posted:

grant and mcw need to be chained to the bench. no pg or canaan the rest of the series.

"The Isaiah Canaan" game is more likely than a "MCW Wins the First Round" Game, but not by, like, a lot.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Brolander posted:

makes me lol every time. Tony Smell

lol at the Isaiah Canaan game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

Tae posted: