Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Nancy Gribble is a top tier terrible KOTH character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

I like when Hank sees his mom and her new boyfriend sexing on the kitchen table and he goes blind and the doctor is convinced he poked himself in the eye
I could not believe it was an actual condition too! Still not sure how medically accurate having no rear end is, Hank's got a lot of issues physiologically I've noticed.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
he does have a fat neck

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Why, sug? :(

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

FinalGamer posted:

I could not believe it was an actual condition too! Still not sure how medically accurate having no rear end is, Hank's got a lot of issues physiologically I've noticed.

It's a real thing, no joke. I don't have any padding on my own backside; my legs just keep going until they merge with my lower spine.

It causes me "great shame."

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Let's get serious. How does it affect your lawn?

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

...and the pitch! posted:

Let's get serious. How does it affect your lawn?

That's where I experience great shame.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

King Possum III posted:

That's where I experience great shame.

It's weird to me that people think Hank is a boring, normal dude. Dale is his best friend after all.

fake edit: after propane!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

...and the pitch! posted:

It's weird to me that people think Hank is a boring, normal dude. Dale is his best friend after all.

fake edit: after propane!

dale is his neighbour (a position far greater than any friend for the bible says nothing about love thy friend)

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Aesop Poprock posted:

Bill is easily the worst person on the show except for probably Cotton. Peggy's not even close

Let's be real. If Bill was your neighbor you wouldn't want him anywhere near your children.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

What, you think you could resist John Redcorn?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

look man if your neighbor kept breaking into your house and hiding in your closets, you would be a little catty, too

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Aesop Poprock posted:

Bill is easily the worst person on the show except for probably Cotton. Peggy's not even close

Dale screws over his friends quite a bit and often has obvious malicious intent when he does it, but always gets a pass because he's such a ridiculous goof.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

thatherton

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Rad Thibideyoxex.

Living in eastern Canada with a LOT of (properly pronounced) Acadian/French names, this was my favourite.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

Dale screws over his friends quite a bit and often has obvious malicious intent when he does it, but always gets a pass because he's such a ridiculous goof.

Watching the whole shebang from the start and Dale's first egregious example of this is when he intentionally infests Hank's lawn with fire ants. He then makes up for it by 'taking' the fire ants that have swarmed Bobby. Also, all the neighbors drop off a square foot of lawn for Hank while a Christmas Carol plays in the background. I don't remember so many musical cues in the show, but all of them in the first season have been terrific so far. Really, season 1 is knocking it out of the goddamned park and I'm shocked at how good all of the episodes are.

Also, Dale is the only one who remembers how awful Bill is all the time and intentionally tries to keep him down. Everyone else pities Bill, but Dale seems to weirdly respect the damage Bill is capable of inflicting.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

N. Senada posted:

Watching the whole shebang from the start and Dale's first egregious example of this is when he intentionally infests Hank's lawn with fire ants. He then makes up for it by 'taking' the fire ants that have swarmed Bobby. Also, all the neighbors drop off a square foot of lawn for Hank while a Christmas Carol plays in the background. I don't remember so many musical cues in the show, but all of them in the first season have been terrific so far. Really, season 1 is knocking it out of the goddamned park and I'm shocked at how good all of the episodes are.

Also, Dale is the only one who remembers how awful Bill is all the time and intentionally tries to keep him down. Everyone else pities Bill, but Dale seems to weirdly respect the damage Bill is capable of inflicting.
The musical cue I remember the most was the song "Life in a Northern Town" during the Buckley's Angel episode.

To this day, me and my mom cannot hear that song without seeing Luanne and Buckley bouncing on a trampoline. That was one of our favourite episodes for being very oddly sweet and Luanne really deserved some closure for all the poo poo she goes through. :(

CatMotherMilfLover
Aug 3, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Propane and propane accessories.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

Plus there are several instances where he shows that he loves Joseph to distraction and would do anything for him. Takes some of the edge off his character.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

N. Senada posted:

I think they might have tried to explain this with the hot dog eating contest episode, but I'm not sure if it was JUST for that very thing. Dale was pissed at Bill for embracing bad attention or something like that. Thinking about it more, maybe it doesn't explain why he's always mean to Bill, but I always figured it would be contempt/frustration with Bill.

Cosmik Slop posted:

Plus there are several instances where he shows that he loves Joseph to distraction and would do anything for him. Takes some of the edge off his character.

The "MY BABY BOY" stuff always makes me smile.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

HELP ME EAT MORE HOT DOGS THAN DALE

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Kevin DuBrow posted:

What, you think you could resist John Redcorn?

Well, I do have these terrible headaches...

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Well, I do have these terrible headaches...

Do it, man. Yoga's great.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Should I watch the ZZ Top episode or will I cringe so hard my rear end in a top hat falls out?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Yes

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."

FinalGamer posted:

Still not sure how medically accurate having no rear end is,
Someone else already said this, but it's real. My rear end looks exactly like Hank's.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I obviously do not have this problem because I have got it going on back there.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Should I watch the ZZ Top episode or will I cringe so hard my rear end in a top hat falls out?

It's hardly the worst celebrity driven episode in the series. That honor goes to the one with the Orange County chopper guys in it.

Worst episode in general is Mrs. Wakefield. I just can't bring myself to watch that one again.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

ExplodingSims posted:

Worst episode in general is Mrs. Wakefield. I just can't bring myself to watch that one again.

I've never wanted to punch an elderly cartoon character as bad as during that episode.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Speaking of bizarre celebrity/real-life people appearances, anyone remember the episode where Bill actually dated the real governor of Texas? I think Ann Richards was her name?

First off, who the gently caress managed to ring her in, and secondly, what's everyone's opinion on that one since I'm pretty intrigued at everyone Breaking (down) Bill.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Ann Richards was a pretty well liked governor (so it wasn't really controversial) and I guess in her retirement liked to have a bit of fun.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

empty baggie posted:

I've never wanted to punch an elderly cartoon character as bad as during that episode.

What's better is Peggy calls it at the beginning sort of. She says inviting her over for dinner is like putting out a saucer of milk for a stray cat and then they'll never be able to get rid of her and hank argued against it

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

empty baggie posted:

Id say Peggys mom is far more punchable in the ranch episode.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

"We'll see who can't drive his grandson at night, without glasses or a license, and with a mop to press the pedals."

Cotton is, contrary to goon belief, actually the best.

revolther
May 27, 2008
Cotton is absolutely the best. He killed fiddy men!

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Hyrax Attack! posted:

-After the tornado where Hank lost all his clothes, he goes to check on his truck. How is he driving out of there without his keys, that were presumably in his jeans?

You really think someone like Hank Hill only has one set of keys for his truck?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Sometimes he gets lumped in with Peggy or Bill on the bad lists.

But it aint true. Also Goodhank is so good.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

If you call him that people are going to think I'm bad Hank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

I always wanted a son named Hank.