Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

A border wall, but inclusive.

quote:

According to the MADE spokesman, Otra Nation would provide better border security than any physical wall could by using a high-tech system of biometric surveillance and universal smart ID cards. "The ID system that we are proposing is the toughest ID system in the world," Cruz said. "It is far more stringent than anything the US government has right now."

Hahahaha, I'm sure Trump supporters would love to be tagged like wildlife in order to get a wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Guy Goodbody posted:

Have those dudes ever been to the border? Most of it is miserable barren desert. You couldn't turn it into a "regenerative agricultural system that will become a bread basket for the two countries." without the use of literal magic

Just divert water from California or something.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

http://imgur.com/gallery/O2P2G

death camps are too good a fate for these people

Kindest Forums User
Mar 25, 2008

Let me tell you about my opinion about Bernie Sanders and why Donald Trump is his true successor.

You cannot vote Hillary Clinton because she is worse than Trump.
" I'd rather be in the lab writing a peer-reviewed publication "

dude. nice!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I loving love means tested science

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i'd like more dialogue in the scientific community over why only focusing solely on positive results and limited peer review are bad but that might alert people to the negative effect capitalism can have on research!!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Relin posted:

i'd like more dialogue in the scientific community over why only focusing solely on positive results and limited peer review are bad but that might alert people to the negative effect capitalism can have on research!!

No kidding.

Kindest Forums User
Mar 25, 2008

Let me tell you about my opinion about Bernie Sanders and why Donald Trump is his true successor.

some good education chat right here: https://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/14167/

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

lol not clicking

Kindest Forums User
Mar 25, 2008

excuse me?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

rhizzone sucks and nothing that gets shat out there is "good"

Subjunctive posted:

Didn't she recant on that?
to her credit, yes. still doesn't change this fact though
https://twitter.com/lowenaffchen/status/738113674762702848

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Relin posted:

There's a whole branch of philosophy devoted to these type of questions. Turns out not enough people care.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/FriendEden100/status/856218558166163462

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
shooting elephants is an rear end in a top hat thing to do so not seeing the problem

also the dude's totally poo poo about labor practices so really this is just another reason to hate him

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im okay if he eats it

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Baloogan posted:

im okay if he eats it

only if he eats the whole drat thing

tail to tusks

every last bite

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I'll be sure to add that somewhere towards the bottom of my list of reasons to not go to Jimmy Johns.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Jimmy Johns only serves provolone, too. It's a poo poo sandwich. Subway is complicit in child prostitution.

I'm waiting for the Firehouse Sub guys to be arsonists.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

MizPiz posted:

I'll be sure to add that somewhere towards the bottom of my list of reasons to not go to Jimmy Johns.

You're telling me "freaky fast" doesn't make you want some sub?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
That elephant is just sleepy

:(

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
actually I don't know if the jimmy john's guy is a shithead about labor (though I bet he is) because I thought jimmy johns and papa johns were the same thing

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Also they wrap their sandwiches wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfVQiyDBtcU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

actually I don't know if the jimmy john's guy is a shithead about labor (though I bet he is) because I thought jimmy johns and papa johns were the same thing

They're both loving awful. Jimmy Johns made workers sign a non-compete clause. Papa John complained that giving his workers healthcare would raise the price of every pizza pie by like $0.40, and was accused of wage theft multiple times. Also Papa John doesn't have any lips. Seriously, look at his face; he's creepy as gently caress.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

on the level of the french glass ceiling article

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

what's that poo poo smeared on his face

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Rand alPaul posted:

They're both loving awful. Jimmy Johns made workers sign a non-compete clause. Papa John complained that giving his workers healthcare would raise the price of every pizza pie by like $0.40, and was accused of wage theft multiple times. Also Papa John doesn't have any lips. Seriously, look at his face; he's creepy as gently caress.

It's some of the most overpriced pizza I've ever eaten, how can they not afford to pay their workers or for their healthcare?

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Kurtofan posted:

what's that poo poo smeared on his face

you answered your own question

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Poland Spring posted:

you answered your own question

did he eat dumbo's rear end

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Operation Dumbo Droppings

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Jommy subs taste like bland crap anyway, even if they werent run by awful people I still wouldnt eat there

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

What hosed up things does the which wich CEO do so I can have a messy breakup with that chain and be free at last

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

There is no moral ceo because it is immoral to be rich.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

an actual dog posted:

There is no moral ceo because it is immoral to be rich.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Rand alPaul posted:

Reminder that Papa John lives in a big rear end mansion. Like Texas Oil Tycoon sized mansion.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

lol

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Blimpie is the only true ethical sandwich capitalism.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
make your own loving sandwich

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

I really loving love how none of the models can figure out what to do with their hands in this shot. oh sure let me just kind of hook my left hand into a quarter-pocket near the center of my waist, like nobody would ever do. at least both guys just gave up and hid their shameful digits

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Pick posted:

No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pick posted:

Restaurants are bullshit. Just do a big meal prep on Sundays. Make 21 perfectly proportioned containers of chicken, brown rice, and broccoli, and boom, you're set for the week.